LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Binky Advice

DLJeff52

3 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

I mean I usually don't text anyone ? the only person I texted on the past 10years actually had the FBI at my door to visit me ?

Do you want to start? It would be a lot easier than doing this whole back and forth thing. LOL!

The guy was my sister's boyfriend that came up to my mom's with my sister while I was visiting my mom and he was high as a kite forcefeeding my nephew until my nephew vomited everywhere. My sister and mom got in a argument and my sister and nephew took off with the idiot to flordia. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

The guy was my sister's boyfriend that came up to my mom's with my sister while I was visiting my mom and he was high as a kite forcefeeding my nephew until my nephew vomited everywhere. My sister and mom got in a argument and my sister and nephew took off with the idiot to flordia. 

Why did they do that?? By the way what do you say, wanna text?!?☺️?♥️?♥️???

It would be easier but I have bad luck with texting is what I'm getting to, I always have ? don't ask me how but when my cousin was alive I went to messaged him on facebook and accidently booted him off the facebook messanger ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

It would be easier but I have bad luck with texting is what I'm getting to, I always have ? don't ask me how but when my cousin was alive I went to messaged him on facebook and accidently booted him off the facebook messanger ?

Well I don't care if you have bad luck. I'm very easy going buddy! ?

3 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Well I don't care if you have bad luck. I'm very easy going buddy! ?

I'll give you mine 817-201-7670

4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Why did they do that?? By the way what do you say, wanna text?!?☺️?♥️?♥️???

My sister was probally trying to Piss off my mom. But instead Pissed of me, my mom, and my friend who was the county sherrif at the time ?. He told us there was nothing he could do if he didn't know where they were as his intentions were not to let them even leave the state.

He needed their location and police have red tape man so I told him to wait for a phone call and he probally should not watch because I was going to violate a bunch of laws ?

He only said 1 thing man "do what you have to do I'm not going to arrest you" got in his car and left for a few hours .

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

My sister was probally trying to Piss off my mom. But instead Pissed of me, my mom, and my friend who was the county sherrif at the time ?. He told us there was nothing he could do if he didn't know where they were as his intentions were not to let them even leave the state.

Big hugs Jonathan!!!! I LOVE you SO MUCH buddy!!!!?????☺️☺️??????♥️??????♥️?????????♥️??☺️??

missing-you-sending-virtual-hugs.gif.d0328ceab373fbb708908f7c8957dadf.gifpeach-goma.gif

While he was gone I installed sms bombers on both my phone and my moms phone and set both phones to send a text ever .5 seconds and filled the texts full . 

The goal was to spend the ram and cpu causeing the phone to freeze up crash and reboot. I learned from my sister 6months after I made his phone explode in his hand ?  

The sherrif got the location though when the Flordia state police called asking about me and if my friend the sherrif though it was possible for me to hack into someone's phone ?

I did a couple things in front of him that strictly speaking aren't supposed to be able to be done before ( like directly dialing the first lady's office number after the switchboard for the whitehouse was shutdown) <It was before trump disconnected the phone in the first lady's office>

His answer was to the Flordia State police was "by what I have seen him do it wouldn't supprise me in the least bit" 

Yea my friend the sherrif gave me the reputation of a bad@ss hacker ? I had 2 agents from the FBI drive 3hrs to just talk to me take a photo of my Ip address and tell me to learn more programming languages because they might need my help in the future ? I highly doubt that but maybe ( they had their phones hard crash destroying months of work they did < please note it wasn't me but they probally think it was>

• Like 1
8 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

It is like 3:30am here so I'm going to have to get some sleep or at least try ?? night Jesse teddy-bear-hug-7.gif

Good morning Jonathan! How did you sleep buddy? I hope the rest of the family is doing good. But honestly, I like you BETTER because your the original, NOT those other cheap copies!!!???????♥️?♥️?? DON'T tell them I said that. LOL!????☺️?♥️?♥️???

Can we at least TRY texting each other? And if you DON'T like it we can stop.???

2 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Good morning Jonathan! How did you sleep buddy? I hope the rest of the family is doing good. But honestly, I like you BETTER because your the original, NOT those other cheap copies!!!???????♥️?♥️?? DON'T tell them I said that. LOL!????☺️?♥️?♥️???

Can we at least TRY texting each other? And if you DON'T like it we can stop.???

I slept good or at least I think I did ? not really too shure as I called the John posse out of being in front and lost balance for about 5mins as I stumbled into bed ?

We gave up on trying to stop you last night as it wasn't worth the reset <Kpaxor>

There wasn't a safety Issue I had to address but next time send the alts to bed when your already in the bed <Essiah> 

We all agreed to stay in the background until you need us <Jessica>

Try to behave <Mary Anne> 

Well I didn't need you to let me know your plans ?, but thank you for the info now stop typeing during me time <Johnathan>

Ok Jesse? oh man at least they aren't being annoying too much ?

I woke up pretty much dizzy and in pajamas but don't remember putting any on ? All I remember is heading towards my room off balance ?

One of the reasons I don't like typeing on a phone? big thumbs and really sh!tty vision ? combined with tye processing speed of a server with 2billion octa core processors trying to solve 1+1 ?

My body actually can't possibally keep up with my brain and the devices shure as Hell can't ?

7 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

I woke up pretty much dizzy and in pajamas but don't remember putting any on ? All I remember is heading towards my room off balance ?

One of the reasons I don't like typeing on a phone? big thumbs and really sh!tty vision ? combined with tye processing speed of a server with 2billion octa core processors trying to solve 1+1 ?

My body actually can't possibally keep up with my brain and the devices shure as Hell can't ?

Fk I just froze the phone for a second ?

Yep this is going to start to get annoying really fast trying to type ?

Well at leat it isn't me trying to write something or talk ?

I had that issue before as nobody could understand the speed of my processing 

It never works trying to talk because moat people miss about 89% of what I actually say ?

It usually takes hours for my processing speed to go down a bit 

Trust me I would rather use a phone to type because it slows it down a bit compaired to the 5 windows computers that either crashed or caught fire on me ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Spelling error

OK all good man had to get a limitation to the speed so called Nathan in front with me. ? 

My phone was starting to get a bit warm threw the case ? 

I just had to slow down the processing to match the phone a little closer the phone is still slower but at least the screen isn't glitching out now ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Spelling error
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

OK all good man had to get a limitation to the speed so called Nathan in front with me. ? 

My phone was starting to get a bit warm threw the case ? 

So does all that mean you're finally give me your phone number, so we can chat Jonathan?!?????

Yea I got youtube running in the background also ?

Hold on a second got to get my second phone line up because the speed I type would get the fcc on my @ss because they would think I was a robo dial system ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Yea I got youtube running in the background also ?

Hold on a second got to get my second phone line up because the speed I type would get the fcc on my @ss because they would think I was a robo dial system ?

I warned you man?. I think I probally bored you. I have had my mom&dad causually change the subject in the middle of a conversation or ask me to be quiet and claim they have a headache just to be yelling at the top of their lungs seconds later before ? Told you I process stuff alot diffrently and faster Pretty shure I would have a visit from the fcc if I used my regular phone that connects to the cell tower ??

I hope I didn't bog down your phone too much man ? There is a reason I don't text much though, pretty shure you can see why now. ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

I warned you man?. I think I probally bored you. I have had my mom&dad causually change the subject in the middle of a conversation or ask me to be quiet and claim they have a headache just to be yelling at the top of their lungs seconds later before ? Told you I process stuff alot diffrently and faster Pretty shure I would have a visit from the fcc if I used my regular phone that connects to the cell tower ??

I hope I didn't bog down your phone too much man ? There is a reason I don't text much though, pretty shure you can see why now. ? 

Nah, you're not bothering me at all buddy. Matter of fact keep it going, I like it.??????♥️??♥️??