LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Binky Advice

DLJeff52

3 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

I can't do that Jeggy as a few of his little alts names are nicknames for his full name that is why I don't allow him to use his name as a couple of those alts get triggered to front by their names ? 

Please don't be too mad but realise I have a reason. 

<Kpaxor>

Will you at least tell me if I was RIGHT on his name?!?????♥️???☺️???

18 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Thanks for being so kind Jessica!

James!?☺️????????

15 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

No I'm not the host I'm one of Jamie's alts and the host doesn't know about me or Jamie yet ??

?

John come in front please before Jeggy gets too irritated , I'm chooseing you because your at least 18 and bite me Kpaxor ?<James>

10 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

?

John come in front please before Jeggy gets too irritated , I'm chooseing you because your at least 18 and bite me Kpaxor ?<James>

00001je3

Not cool you guys especially what you just did James ?

Yea well he couldn't call the older me without you B!tch!ng now could he ?

<J---> removed by Kpaxor ?

11 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

?

00001je3

Not cool you guys especially what you just did James ?

Wait, hold on a second, what's going on?! This is like the movie "Split" all over again. LOL! Except in real life. This is ACTUALLY kinda cool!????

Give it up defender you can't defend the name without eraseing the page and you can't do that ? <John>

Jeggy man I'm about to be the rebelious teen alt I am ? get ready. 

Kpaxor have fun stopping a alt that gets called to the front... 

JOHNATHAN come to the front  quickly 

L1ooo96

7 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Give it up defender you can't defend the name without eraseing the page and you can't do that ? <John>

Jeggy man I'm about to be the rebelious teen alt I am ? get ready. 

Kpaxor have fun stopping a alt that gets called to the front... 

JOHNATHAN come to the front  quickly 

Rrr37

Johnathan here thanks John  but stay in front also 

Nathan Johnny and Nate join us in front 

Kpaxor I know you won't see this for a while I blocked your interference unless you want to break Essiah's rules  

But you are breaking Essiah's rules <Nate>

I don't count as a alt and there is only 4 alts in front ? Johnathan the host ?

• Like 1

Ok Jesse we should be uninterrupted for a while ?  I have the first alts ever known to me with me and following the protectors rules of only 4 alts in front at a time they are basically only observeing but can interrupt very fast but none of the others can without breaking Essiah's rule of maximum of 4 alts at a time in front ?

4 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Ok Jesse we should be uninterrupted for a while ?  I have the first alts ever known to me with me and following the protectors rules of only 4 alts in front at a time they are basically only observeing but can interrupt very fast but none of the others can without breaking Essiah's rule of maximum of 4 alts at a time in front ?

Who is this, who am I talking to?!???

Currently Johnathan <host>

<Nathan babysitting Johnny>

<John babysitting Nate>

It is me Johnathan ?

4 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Who is this, who am I talking to?!???

<John babysitting Nate>

It is me Johnathan ?

The alts teen alts are busy babysitting the little alts ?

• Like 1

<John babysitting Nate>

It is me Johnathan ?

So you're the host? Huh!?☺️?

2 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

That was a bit trippy man wrote a word twice ?

It's nice to officially FINALLY meet you Jonathan, or John, whichever you prefer!??♥️?☺️??

7 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Both are fine but my teen alt is named John so I guess either 1  ?

To make it more funny everyone I know calls me John so my teen alt gets triggered to the front alot ?

Jonathan do you want your alters to go away?

I'm pretty shure my sister Jerika knows I have many alts man when she has something very important to talk to me she really calls me into the front ? by useing first middle and last name ?

• Like 1

I'm pretty shure my sister Jerika knows I have many alts man when she has something very important to talk to me she really calls me into the front ? by useing first middle and last name ?

Jonathan could you answer my question please?

To answer that not really man, they can be a bit over protective at times but if I make them go away the chances are the trama they are hideing could actually kill me , I only remember parts of the tramas and the extremely bad stuff is locked away by them ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

To answer that not really man, they can be a bit over protective at times but if I make them go away the chances are the trama they are hideing could actually kill me , I only remember parts of the tramas and the extremely bad stuff is locked away by them ?

Have you ever heard of EMDR therapy? It can actually take your trauma away! So you don't have to live like this anymore.

Nope never heard of it ?

You should DEFINITELY look into it. I have it in my blog. I'll link it below.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/blogs/entry/4271-emdr-therapy-and-its-impact-on-me-full-version/

I actually already did while you were typeing ? I was quick the problem is it says success rates for single trama only ?

So what does that mean? I've had that type of thing done with MANY traumas, NOT just one!

I did a rapid google search and they only mentioned single trama success rates, so with over 10 it might not be such a good idea ?

But it's BETTER than NOTHING buddy! It's at least worth an shot. I think you should take it, and at least try.???????

It might have been tried already, I mean I don't actually know if it has or not as the person who actually would know would be my grandmother and she died a a few years ago ?but she was the one that had a copy of every medical treatment I evr went threw even when I was in state's custody ?

• Like 1

It might have been tried already, I mean I don't actually know if it has or not as the person who actually would know would be my grandmother and she died a a few years ago ?but she was the one that had a copy of every medical treatment I evr went threw even when I was in state's custody ?

Jonathan do you want to text each other? Listen, I REALLY like you buddy!