LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

His Little Girlfriend

Ishigreensa

Susan had drank quite a bit of water over the last few hours and when the arrived to get her furniture she really needed to pee. 

Susan rushed ahead of the guys into her apartment. In such s rush to get to the bathroom she didn't realize anything was amiss. That was until she got to the bathroom and there was a large lock on the door. "What the heck?" She pulled and pushed at the door but it didn't budge. It was there she saw the notice saying all access to the unit facilities was no longer allowed and the locks would be changed to the unit in the 3 hours with police on site to expert her from the premises. 

Susan groaned really needing to pee. She could hear the guys moving the furniture. It shouldn't take to long. Surely she could hold it until they got back to the house right? After all she is a grown woman.

She was so focused on trying to hold it she could hardly focus as she grabbed her last few things off the wall. "I'm just gonna..umm wait in the car." Before he could say a word Susan rushed to her car sitting in the passenger seat. She sat as still as possible willing herself not to put her hands to her crotch like some potty training toddler. She knew Brian had a thing about public bathrooms but maybe this one they could make an exception. She'd talk to him about it when he made it back to the car. 

It took them about thirty minutes to load the last of the furniture into the truck and soon, the guys were driving off with the truck.

Brian got into the car and he smiled over at his cute girlfriend with adoration.  "Well, this is it..." he faultered because she looked kind of upset or scared.  "Um... is something wrong?  Are you having second thoughts living with me?" he asked her worried that she was scared to tell him that she changed her mind after all.

He stilled himself for the bad news he thought was coming....

Susan was so concentrated on her blade she didn't realize the expression she had.  When he questioned if she had changed her mind she was shocked and turned to face him. "What no, no that's not it at all!"

Susan blushed embarrassed about what she was about to say. "Um. It's just...I really have to use the ladies room. Can we stop somewhere on the way home? "

"Oh, is that all, sweetheart?  I'm glad you aren't mad at me or you didn't get scared to stay with me.  But I'm sorry.  I don't think you should be using public restrooms, especially after dark.  You know why, don't you?"

He reached over and held her hand.

"I know you are a strong girl," he told her with a smile.  "I don't doubt you could defend yourself against one arse, but you know, criminals never attack when it's even.  If someone tries something with you, it's because they either believe they are stronger than you, or there are more of them.  Even if I am outside the bathroom, if they cover your mouth, how am I going to know you need help?  Just wait until we get home, please?  It won't be that long.  We'll go through the drive up, and order there at McDonalds or something, and then when we get to the house, I'll let you go first.  Okay?"

He felt bad that she had to wait a while, but he would feel a lot worse if he let someone hurt her because he had not been careful like he wanted her to start doing from now on.

She bit her lip as again Brian reminded her the dangers she faced in a public bathroom.  Susan really had to pee but she didn't want to stay an argument their first day living together.  She placed her hands in her lap hoping she could hold it and nodded her head. "Oh... okay I understand.  I know your just concerned about me....I can wait."

Susan was doing pretty well on their drive though she had a couple close calls at some speed bumps.  She was starting to think she'd make it.  That was until they got to McDonald's and the drive thru line was long.  She groaned not believing the line was so long.  She crossed her legs trying to hold it.  They were just 1 car away from ordering when it happened. A small bump on her side as the moved forward and she lost her long held battle. 

Her face was red with embarrassment as she peed herself.  She closed her eyes hoping Brian wouldn't notice but how would he not as she flooded her seat. She started to cry the stress of today being just to much.  She felt foolish for not being able to make it home peeing herself and in front of Brian after having been evicted. He must think she's such a loser wetting herself like a child.

Brian inched forward and would not have noticed except then, she started sniffling, which immediately drew his attention to her red face and then her hands which were trying to cover her face or her wet crotch, and he immediately understood why she was crying.  He sighed and just waited quietly for the other car to move on.  He wanted to comfort her, but doing so before they had the food would just embarrass her more if they found him trying to tell her that it was okay that she wet her pants.

He tried to play it off as if he had not noticed, and seeing as she was upset, he just ordered for her, something that she always gets when he takes her there, and as soon as they had the food in the car, he put it in the back so her pee wouldn't wet the food through the bag, and he pulled around to a parking space, and he took her hand on her wet lap and he grasped it, and he whispered to her.

"This was not your fault, honey.  You had to go since we got back, that's why you wanted to wait in the car, isn't it?  That means it was the jerk's fault that was kicking you out.  Don't worry about it.  But when we get home, how about you stay in the car so you don't have to see anyone in wet pants, and once they leave, I'll take you in the house so you can get a bath, okay?"

Susan was so upset and mad at herself.  How could she get herself evicted and now she peed herself. She wouldn't be surprised if Brian changed his mind about wanting to be in a relationship with her at all. 

She was surprised when he took her hand.  He was talking to her gently trying to make her feel better. She didn't know how she could deserve someone so kind and understanding. She calmed down wiping her tears away as she listened to him and nodded her head. "O-okay I'll wait here..... I'm sorry I promise it won't happen again. I was trying to hold it until we got home.  A bath sounds good." When they got home she had called down not crying as much now just a few silent tears as her pants grew cold. She sat in the car while Brian talked to his friends and they unloaded the car. Susan was mortified about her current situation and didn't know how she would ever live this down. 

Brian and his friends chatted for about thirty minutes when he reminded them that his girlfriend was emotional and upset because of being kicked out like this, and that she was tired, so he sent off with full bellies and he finally came back to the car and opened it for her.  He kissed her head as he helped her out.

"Susan, I don't want you to make me a promise like you just did earlier," he told her.  "I actually want you to promise the opposite, if you find yourself in a situation like that, where you have to choose between being unsafe or going in your pants, no matter how bad it is, you choose to be safe."

He walked her through the front door where they had already got her furniture in the house, but it was not yet the way she wanted it, and his own stuff was in the way, too.  He would move that stuff to the garage the next day.

He took her up to the bathroom, and then he stopped her.

"Would you feel better if I help you bathe, or if you do it on yyour own?" he asked her.

Sitting in the car she started scolding herself again she should have just run into the bathroom at McDonald's like a sensible adult risk be darned. She felt a little better when Brian came to get her. 

"I... but... I don't want you to think I'm a child...I can make it to the bathroom this time was just an accident. I won't be unsafe I promise."

Susan already had so many ideas to arrange and decorate his place but right now that was on the back burner.  She wanted to tell him she felt better with him then being alone right now. His calm demeanor helped her maintain a calm clear head through this stressful day but she didn't want to burden him and she felt guilty enough she wasted his day with this mess and he...accident. "i-i can do it.  You should relax you worked so hard helping me today. "

Brian nodded when she told him that he should relax.  

"Well," he told her.  "I do think you are not a child.  A child, might not have cared about it being dangerous or understood.  A child would have argued with me, probably until she peed herself, but you didn't try to argue with me or go into the restaurant knowing how dangerous it was.  You were very mature, honey, and your landlord is the one that caused this.  I'm sure you can wait a while, but you did wait, what, at least two hours while we loaded the car and then you just couldn't do it anymore?  I'm proud of you for being safe instead of stupid about the wetting, honey."

He walked her into the bathroom and he sat on the toilet.

"Here, let me help you undress," he said changing his mind and wanting to help her, unless she sent him off.

Susan blushed but smiled as he explained to her from his point of view she was mature.  She did hold it for a long time and the landlord was a jerk for locking the bathroom. She wanted to big him when he said he was proud of her but she didn't want to get him dirty. "Thank you,I feel better heading that from you. It might take getting used to but I'll make safe choices from now on.  I don't want you to worry about me." 

When Brian stayed helping her undress she didn't have it in her to send him away.  She enjoyed his company and had missed him these past 3 weeks.  Susan blushed as she shimmied out of her soaked pants her legs a little chaffed from being in the wet pants for as long as she was. "I know things are progressing probably different than you expected or planned but thank you. For giving me a chance and not running for the hills when things started getting crazy.... I promise I'm usually more together than what you saw today."

Brian shook his head and made a shushing noise.

"I know," he said to her in a calm low voice.  "We've been dating a long time, and I know how mature you are.  I don't believe that landlord even a little bit," he told her.  "I'm always going to believe in you and be on your side, but you will need to start doing some things a little differently so that I can better feel like I'm protecting you and doing everything humanly possible to make sure you don't get hurt."

He smiled as he helped her get her top off now.

"You know, while I do want you to raise our child, when we have one, or at least that's what I want from a wife, the main reason I was thinking about having you quit your job at first, before we talked about how importanti it is to you... is that I'm afraid you won't be able to be both safe, and feel like you can do your job, too.  You know.  With the new rule about being safe?"

Susan raised her arms as he took off her shirt. She listened carefully to his words as she unhooked her bra doing it to the floor. In only her panties now Susan contemplated her situation. 

She wanted to make Brian happy and assure him she was safe and that he was doing everything possible to protect her. Susan loved her career and how it made her feel to be able to provide delicious meals to people and in a way be apart of special memories surrounding those meals. 

Often her catering jobs were done in private homes or private venues. Though technically the restrooms would be public to guest so she supposed that meant she'd have to hold it during events to keep her promise.  Just thinking of having an accident at a job mortified her. 

"I want to keep my promise to you, but sometimes my jobs have semi- public bathrooms. I.... maybe I could take a short break from work.... just for a little bit.  To organize my availability and only do events in private in home settings? Would that be okay? I think I would be safe doing that.  Then if I have to.... umm use the restroom it would be a private bathroom right?"

She bit her lip looking at Brian hoping her idea was right.  Susan was usually quite sure of herself but after a day like today she wasn't feeling too confident in herself. Susan busied herself starting the bath water while she waited for Brian to reply. 

"Well," Brian thought about it for a few minutes.  "I mean... maybe you could...," but he trailed off thinking about what he wanted from her.  He wanted her to be safe, but he didn't want to humiliate her or cause her trouble.  He also knew that this career was important to her.

"Yes, you can definitely take private parties, as long as the bathroom door locks, and you keep your phone with you at all times so you can call me if you need my help, then there is no problem with you using a private toilet."

He blushed a bit red.

"How public are we talking for your semi-private parties?" he asked her.  "Like, how many people would be at those parties?  If there are less than say twenty people, and the bathrooms are only for one person at a time, then a private home and a place like that wouldn't be much different.  The only problem would be a washroomw where people come in and go out as they wish, and there is no real way of locking the outside bathroom door."

He watched her getting the water ready.

"If you wanted to work at a place like that, you could just maybe wear a diaper to work on those occasions.  As long as you are never alone somewhere, where someone can get you by yourself... that's the main thing."

He sighed.

"I don't want to embarrass you, especially in front of your clients, but I do want to keep you safe.  If you are coming home late at night, you aren't going to stop somewhere, are you?  You'll just, you know, wait until you either get home or get your car seat all wet?"

(Sorry I've been trying to finish my response to this for like 4 days things keep coming up)

Susan blushed as their discussion continued. Never did she imagine she'd be discussing her bathroom habits of all things. Still she listened to Brian's words intently.  He honestly was concerned about her and only wanted to ensure she was safe. Susan was embarrassed but couldn't deny him something so simple as prioritizing her safety. 

"Umm the less intimate events usually host between 20-50 guest.  They're usually held at a lounge where the bathrooms have stalls." 

Susan felt her cheeks burn as he suggested he wearing a diaper.  She was embarrassed enough having an accident she couldn't imagine wearing a diaper like a child who wasn't even potty trained.  "Umm I could just make sure I go before the event. Maybe I'll just take smaller catering events to ummm be sure the bathrooms are private." 

Susan felt awkward Brian was sitting there fully clothed and she stood before him in her wet panties.  The bath water ready she turned off the water and pulled down her panties to get into the tub. The water was nice and hot as she stepped in and slowly sank down into the hot bath. 

"I won't use open public bathrooms.  But if it's like an individual public bathroom where I can lock the door that would be safe right?  If rather not wet myself if it can be safely avoided."

(It's okay.  Sometimes, we all get stuck.  I was a little busy, so I'm just now getting around to this, too):

Brian sighed because he understood her point, but he also wasn't sure he trusted the idea of her going to the bathroom only at places with private locking door bathrooms because, well, he couldn't always be there to watch, and if someone offered her a 1000 dollars for just one night, and catch was that it had 200 or more guests, and they were at one of those lounges with stalls in the bathroom, and she thought to herself, 'Brian would never know.  I'll tell him I went before the party or they had a locking door,' and then it could be the one wrong time, and she gets hurt or kidnapped, just because she refused to follow his rules and wet her pants on the way home from her event.

Brian was clearly having trouble thining how to say anything against what she said, but the reason was that he wanted her tell her it wasn't even, and he really wanted to know she was being safe, the proof of which he'd see her come home in soaking wet pants, but he thought, maybe that was too mean.  He didn't know what the right thing was to do there, but he did want to protect his very important person, and not because he thought she was weak.  If anything, she was probably the strongest person he knew.  He just knew that creeps that take advantage of women are cowards, and that no matter how much she would fight him, he would have a plan that gave him an unfair advantage, or he wouldn't even consider doing somethig because the creep would be a coward.

Brian finally looked down shaking his head and wondered out loud.  "I could try to go to your events.  Otherwise, I don't know, Susan.  Even if you promised me you'd go before the event, or you promised me the doors locked there, I just don't know if you would be honest with me if I agreed that you didn't have to come home in wet pants, and you had a sudden emergency where you couldn't hold it."

Brian watched her get into the tub and sink down.

"I think we should both think about this overnight and maybe talk about it when we've had some time to think on what the other had to say.  I know right now, I'm only thinking about my side of things, and that's not fair to you.  I know it would be embarrassing for you to stand there and wet your pants, or even if you got to your car, to wet on the way home would be uncomfortable, but I still can't get the picture of you taking chances just ONE too many times, and getting into serious trouble because of it.  You do realize, creeps are cowards and never play fair.  You do realise, if someone tried to do something to you, they'd already have a plan worked out where you would be disadvantaged, don't you?"

Susan felt bad she knew she must be settling difficult to Brian.  She felt embarrassed that she had an accident and she knew Brian was trying to look out for her but she just couldn't see herself having accidents over and over. She wrapped her arms around her knees as she listened to what Brian had to say. "I know your right is just hard. I haven't had an accident on myself since I was like 4. I want to follow your rules and be safe but what if I keep having accidents?  Then I'll be like some little kid who is potty trained.  What if you get upset and decide you don't want to date a grown woman who has accidents on herself? I'm gonna call my manager in the morning to change my availability to only private in home jobs for now. I won't go behind your back..... if it's really important to you then if it comes to it..... I'll just go in the car."

Susan was embarrassed and couldn't bring herself to actually say it. She could hardly believe she was agreeing to wetting herself rather than use a public bathroom. Susan grabbed her loofah and body wash and began subbing her body sudsing up the bathroom starting to smell like her body wash vanilla and berries.

Brian sighed and nodded.

"Okay, sweetheart.  Let's just talk about all this in the morning.  I don't want to do something that will cause you to lose business or hurt your quality of life.  I just want you to be safe."

He stood up and left the bathroom so she could take her bath in peace thinking about how important this was.  He wasn't really sure if he was doing the right thing or not, but he did know that he cared, and he thought if she cared about how he felt, and that he wanted to protect her, she would understand him asking her to wet her pants in the car if it came to it, or even at the party, if it was an emergency.  But he also knew how hard that could be.

He knew he should let it drop, at least for the evening, but he couldn't help thinking about it from time to time, wondering how safe she really was at her little party events.  A private home, she was probably as safe as if she is home alone.  But then again, it was someone else's house.  What if someone with inpure intentions invited her over to supposedly check out what she was going to be doing, just so he could do something to her?  How does her company decide who to work for?  He had questions, but he knew that bringing them up right now woudl not be right.  He was lucky she was saying she'd do it in the car, if it was necessary.  He didn't want to make her miserable.

He sighed and went to try to stop thinking about it by watching TV, but that wasn't really helping.

• 2 weeks later...

Susan nodded her head. "Okay I think a good night's rest will be good and we can talk about it all in the morning.... I know you have my best interest at heart." Susan sighed and relaxed in the hot bath when Brian left.

Her mind was still whirling with everything today. She got evicted and moved in with her boyfriend and humiliated herself having an accident in front of him. One thing was for sure after a day like today she didn't feel like the successful grown woman she wanted to be. She was and would be forever grateful to Brian for being so understanding and not making her feel even smaller then she did today.

She had been surprised that Brian was so concerned with her safety in regards to bathrooms. Everything he said made sense but how could she a full grown woman just age to wet herself like a toddler? How could he not think less of her if it happened more than once? Susan trusted Brian and wanted to ease his worries. She just wasn't sure how to reassure him and maintain her dignity. 

Susan rinsed off and got out of the bathroom.  She went into what was now there bedroom and took her time moisturizing her entire body as she did every night.  It helped calm her mind and relax.  Susan put on a pair of pink satin pajamas shirts with matching camisole that cupped her breast showing a bit of cleavage.  Brushing her hair into a messy bib she got her wet clothes and started a load laundry before coming to the living room. "I'm going to make some tea would you like some?" Susan couldn't help she was blushing she was still so embarrassed she couldn't look directly at Brian. 

• 1 month later...

Brian loved his cute little girlfriend probably in ways that were not what you'd expect in a healthy relationship between a man and a woman.  Yes, he did find her attractive, and he loved her traditionally, as you might a vanilla partner, and he did think she was very capable in some ways, some ways, even more than himself, but there was one way, that most would think there was something wrong with his head, if it were to come to light.  He wanted to protect her, he wanted to help her, he wanted to treat her... like she was a little, girl, too.

He watched television to give her some private time, and he was happy to find Star Wars IV playing, one of his favorites.  He watched the show for a while and it wasn't long before his cute little Susan came out and asked if he wanted some tea.
"I'll take some hot chocolate," he said thinking if she was heating up some water for tea, then it wouldn't be much different for getting his favorite night cap.  "With two marshmellows and a dab of milk add," he said.

He watched her walked off to the kitchen, and he did like her pajamas.  They were really pretty on her, but he was looking at them probably a bit more innocently than she had intended, maybe....

Susan smiled and nodded her head. "Sure one hot chocolate coming up." Susan started water billing in the kettle on the stove. As she took out two mud she hummed.  She enjoyed doing things for Brian it made her happy to make him happy even if it was something as simple as making a beverage. Brian was always so kind to her sometimes her could be a bit old fashion about things but she liked that about him. He never made her feel like her feelings or opinions were invalid and always had her best interest at heart. Susan felt like even though it was unexpected their new living situation was a step forward in their relationship.  

As the tea kettle whistled she put hot cocoa in one mug and a bedtime tea bag in the other before pouring the water in.  Making sure the stove was off Susan fixed Brian drink as he requested letting her own steep before adding milk and sugar to her tea.  She placed both mugs on a serving tray with a few small butter cookies. She carried the tray into the living room placing it in front of Brian on the coffee table before sitting beside him. "Careful it's hot,  I wasn't sure if you'd like a little snack with your sink but please help yourself."

Brian smiled and nodded as she gave him his chocolate and had the cookies there for him.  He reached over and took one, and he smiled up at her.  He felt like he was the lucky one.  How many woman would take any joy in serving her boyfriend the way Susan did?  Of course, he never meant to take advantage of her willingness to do little things like this for him, which in his mind, were not little at all.  He liked not having to get up to get a drink when he was watching a favorite movie, but knowing this was their first night together, and she was trying to put him first, he felt it only right, he also did the same, so even though the Star Wars movie was still playing, he reached over and handed her the remote so she could change the channel if she wanted.

The truth was, he didn't see a little girl mistake at all, when she peed her pants earlier, and thought more like it should be a lot more common and something that would give creeps fewer targets to harrass, if women either peed themselves or they never went into the bathroom without being in small groups of at least three of them, and watching out for each other.  Of course, he didn't say all of this to her now.  It was hard enough to convince her to just think this rule was just for protecting her, and something they even had to talk a lot more about the next morning, so she'd understand just how important it was to him that she was safe, which would mean, wet more often than not, when she came back from having left the house.  That will have to be something he'd have to discuss with her more though.  She was definitely reluctant in wetting at her caterings, and so just to go shopping, he was sure there'd be resistance, so it was important that she saw how important she was to him first.  That was the most important after all, the whole reason he'd want her to wet her pants in public, because she was too important for him to want to lose to something unlucky if there was any way to prevent it.

Susan smiled glad he was enjoying his drink and the cookies.  She sipped her tea enjoying the peaceful evening when Brian offered her the remote she smiled and simply placed it on the coffee table.  While Star Wars wasn't her favorite movie by any stretch of imagination she didn't mind watching it.  Brian had not only taken her in without any hesitation but spent his first day off in weeks getting her things moved. If he was willing to make such a major change in his life for her surely she could concede to the only request he made of her. They'd definitely talk it over in the morning it would be awkward and embarrassing for her but she hoped they'd find some kind of middle ground.

About halfway through the movie she started to doze off. She had long since finished her tea and placed the cup on the serving tray.  Yawning she stretched rubbing her eyes and smiled at Brian. "I'm gonna wash these dishes and head off to bed". Susan stood up and kissed his cheek before grabbing the serving tray with their cups and the now empty cookie plate. She quickly washed the dishes and went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth before climbing into what was now their bed.