LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What happened when parents went on trips without me.

ken2988

While this is back when I was a child instead of an adult with incontinence, it is still relevant to how life treats you, and what shapes your life from early on to whom you are now.

I remember when my mom and dad had plans to be gone on a trip for a couple of weeks during the summer, and they left me with family friends to watch after me.  I was around 8 at the time, and this is while I still needed diapers in the daytime.  I remember that they brought over a supple of cloth diapers and other supplies and explained to them what needed to be done to take care of me, and just told them to use their own judgement.  They had a couple of kids of their own, with one that was about the same age as me, and one that was about 5 years of age who were both completely out of diapers in the day time.  I remember that when their two kids found out I was still wearing diapers, that they were really surprised, but they didn't really tease me or say anything negative,  but I did get a feeling from the way they spoke that the older girl, that was my age was treating me more like I was a little kid instead of being her equal.

What I most remember is when the mom took me into the bathroom and filled the tub with water and stayed there waiting for me to get undressed and into the water.  I told her that I was old enough to take a bath by myself, and she said that since I was still not potty trained, that she didn't feel I was mature enough to take a bath on my own, and instead stayed in the bathroom while I got into the water.  She waited while I got a bath, and then dried me off when I got out.  After she finished drying me off, she took me to the changing table she used for her younger daughter, who still wet the bed, and put me back into diapers for the night.  

I still remember that she told me that my parents wanted me to go to bed early, so she put me into bed at the same time as the younger daughter which was an hour before her older daughter went to bed.  I spent two weeks with them and just got use to their routine which stayed the same every night.

This is not the only time that I stayed with some else before I stopped needing diapers, but this is the time I remember the most because the mom and dad that took care of me stayed very good friends with my mom, and came out many times to visit us in Las Vegas, and got into a conversation with us about how I wasn't potty trained when I stayed with them.  Nothing was said in a negative way, they just talked about the fact that I was so much older and said that they were sure that time is long past.  The funny thing is that the last few times they visited, I had gone back to being incontinent and needing diapers.  Ironic!

Archived