LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really happy I told my mom about wearing diapers

ken2988

I just posted a few days back regarding telling my mom about needing to wear diapers due to my needing to go to the bathroom almost constantly, and then today happened.

I was taking some framed portraits to my mom for Christmas, and I had to run to the car due to it raining here in Las Vegas.  I know it doesn't rain here a lot, but today it was pouring at the time I was going to the car, so I ran as fast as I could to keep from getting the presents wet that I was taking to my mom.  When I parked my car in the guest parking area at her retirement center, I notice when I took off my seat belt and got out of the car that there was a wet spot on my seat.  I looked down and noticed that my shorts and the bottom front of my shirt were soaked.  At first I thought it may have been from the ran, but it was too much, and that is when I noticed that the blue tab had completely come off that held the diaper in place ( Equate Assurance Unisex Stretch Brief with Tabs).  Usually the tabs stay in place, but I have had a few pairs where the tabs have come off while putting them on, and I have overall found they do not tend to leak if put on properly. 

I got out a spare diaper that I keep in my car and put it into the bag with the photos to take into my mom.  When my mom tried to hug me where we check in at the center, I told her as soon as I put down the bag I was carrying.  I kept the bag in front of me and went through the covid check and picture that is required for all visitors.  I then started to walk with her up to her room at which time I mentioned I had a little embarrassing accident on the way over.  She first thought I was talking about a car accident, but I told her that the tab had broken and I leaked all over my shorts and shirt.  I had thought it was just the front of my shorts, but that is when she mentioned that the back of my short was also completely soaked.  I was going to ask her if I could use her washer and dryer for my shorts (they are more comfortable with diaper than jeans or pants if the weather isn't too cold) and shirt, and before I could ask she said as soon as we get up to her room that I needed to get out of my clothing so she could wash them.

I really thought this would be embarrassing to her, but she waited while I took off my shorts and shirt and handed me my diaper that she had grabbed out of the bag.  I think the fact that she had been a nurse all of her life is why she wasn't bugged seeing my in just a diaper.  I went over to her bedroom area (there are no doors on the different areas of her apartment) put a towel on the ground, removed the wet ripped diaper, and  placed the new diaper on the towel and laid down to put the diaper on.  My mom walked right in on me before I had put the diaper on and said don't work about being embarrassed since she had helped her husband (passed away a couple of years ago) with his diapers for a couple of years.  I finished getting my diaper on and we went over and sat on the coach to wait for my clothing to get washed and dried.

The reason I have mentioned this here is that my mom said we really need to talk about this, and I need to get over being embarrassed.  She said her husband was really embarrassed and had a hard time with things and would get depressed if anyone noticed he was wearing a diaper (family or friends) which he needed due to leakage from surgery that limited his ability to get around or go to the bathroom without a lot of effort during the night time.   She said that in my case, since I need diapers almost all the time,  I had a bigger problem than he did, and it is most likely going to get noticed by people in public either due to part of my diaper sticking out, bulge from a wet diaper, smell, or just the fact that my shorts or pants stick out due to the diaper. She said she would never say anything to embarrass me and that I could talk to her at any time if I had any problems.

When I wrote about having first told her a few weeks ago about wearing diapers, she had mentioned another of the residence she knows has very similar problems, and was always trying to talk to her about them, and had asked if I said it would be OK to see if this lady want to talk with me.  She told me that she had talked to the lady and she really wants to meet with me and would love to talk to me.  I know my mom knows I haven't been dating, so I have a feeling she is trying to introduce me to her friend to see if we would be a good match, and I am still not sure how I feel about that, but I went ahead and said I would love to talk with her.  My mom is going to give her my number, and we will see where things go from here.  I must admit it would be nice to have a friend that has the same issues.

Archived