LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nothing Better

Snugglebear_69

My Daddy, Wife and I are finishing up our errands tonight then tomorrow evening it's a Christmas, cuddle movie night. We're going to make homemade soup and bread, the Daddy is going to diaper me up and zip me into a fleece onesie, before the three of us settle down in front of the fire for snuggles, Christmas movies, popcorn and hot cocoa.

Nothing is quite like cuddling with loved ones who accept you unconditionally and sneak a cute stuffed unicorn under your arm ?? hoping everyone has some ti.e this holiday season for loving, diapered cuddles and snuggles with their significant partner or partners.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

My Daddy, Wife and I are finishing up our errands tonight then tomorrow evening it's a Christmas, cuddle movie night. We're going to make homemade soup and bread, the Daddy is going to diaper me up and zip me into a fleece onesie, before the three of us settle down in front of the fire for snuggles, Christmas movies, popcorn and hot cocoa.

Nothing is quite like cuddling with loved ones who accept you unconditionally and sneak a cute stuffed unicorn under your arm ?? hoping everyone has some ti.e this holiday season for loving, diapered cuddles and snuggles with their significant partner or partners.

Definitely buddy!☺️❤️?❤️???❤️??❤️?????????