LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DL Games 2! CH2 (1/19/22)

"My, oh my, what a long time it has been!" a voice rang out in the pure-white void.

A familiar figure in a suit began to materialize.

They wore a nice, black dress suit with white gloves. Their long, untidy hair was tied behind their head and hid behind a white mask with a simple smiley face. Their body was tall and slim, while their voice was soft and elegant.

"I sure hope you all missed me just as much as I missed you!" The face on their mask changed to show off their emotions and expressions. ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛) "With it being so long, why not play some more games? But first, let's get some things ready."

With a snap of their fingers, the void changed and shifted to become a vast open field with trees and hills dotting the land. 

"With that all set, let's call on our baby players to play fun games!" ( ͡ᵔ ω ͡ᵔ)

With a wave of their hand, 13 players appeared onto the field.

The 13 of them blinked and looked around, wondering where they were. What was going on? Before any of them could start freaking out, The Host snapped their fingers.

Visions of the first Diaper Lover Games flashed through their minds, showing them all what was happening to them and explaining the basics.

All of the babies will play games. The winner(s) of the games will be safe from elimination. This time, the players will vote off a baby.

This place is outside time and space. When the babies leave, they will be sent back to the exact moment they left. Memories of the games will be fuzzy and remembered as just a daydream.

The winner of the games will be allowed one wish! 

"Now that the babies are up to speed, let's introduce them all! ( ͡^ ω ͡^)

First up was a tall, blond woman.

"Hi, my name is Julia Belle. I wish I could say this was the first time I was kidnapped, forced to participate in some kind of divine game, and forced into diapers as a consequence..." She gave a nervous laugh.

The second was a curvy, little brown-haired girl wearing a giant diaper.

"My name is Crissie. I'm 26 years old, and I live in a pocket dimension nursery controlled by Master!" she said, smiling cutely, "As a switch, I have a slight edge over my more submissive opponents while still maintaining my sweet CrissieBaby persona. Watch out, cuz Big Sis Criss is here to win!" She waved to the camera and blew a kiss.

Third 

"Hi, I'm April! I'm 18, and I have no idea why I'm here, but it sounds so exciting! I haven't worn diapers since my "daddy" tied me up!" she said with a big smile and her tongue sticking out.

April was a blonde 5'6" woman who wore a neon pink bunny hoodie. The diaper she was given had a neon pink bunny on the front and a fake tail poking out the back.

Fourth

"Heya! I'm Mesae! I'm 22. Hope you guys have fun, 'cause I know I will!”

Mesa was a 5'0 Pinkett alien with green-ish skin and one long antenna. She wore a tube top and a space-themed diaper.

Fifth was a perplexed, petite woman with curly, copper-brown hair wearing a white dress. 

"Hi, I'm Gen, and I'm...um...27! I'm confused about why I'm surrounded by adults, let alone big ones in diapers!" she commented, not yet realizing that she was now wearing a boxy diaper with a bumblebee on the back.

Sixth

"Hey, I'm Jay! Please, no autographs. I know I'm famous and all that, but let's act like I'm just like you all."

Jay was a 5'7 girl who was 17. She was wearing an oversized green hoodie with her Princess Rearz peeking out as if she was trying to be less obvious about them.

Seventh was a woman in a space suit.

"Hi, I'm Emma. This is not how I thought my day would go, but I still need to adapt and survive. Y'all might want to get on my good side before you go against me, just a fair warning."

Underneath her space suit was a diaper with a spaceship in the front.

Eighth was a cute shark girl.

"Hi, my name is Ally. I'm from the South Pacific Ocean. But I'm currently residing in the Zoo, AGAINST MY WIL-" 

The Host interrupted, "DL Games is a proud sponsor of all zoos!" ( ͡~ ω ͡°)

Ally dropped what she was originally going to say. "...I'm excited to get out there and win!" She whispered off-screen, "Don't forget to check out my streams…" She forced a smile and a big thumbs up, her ocean-themed diaper in plain view.

Ninth

"A wish, huh? I could get even with Crissie for sending me that genie," a short girl mumbled to herself before shooting up and smiling as if there was a camera on her. "Hi! I am Jane, and if it involves competition, you can count me in!" 

Jane stomped her foot forward in triumph when she realized she was clad in only her pink bunny onesie and a very thick diaper. She hoped the blush rising up her neck wasn't too noticeable. 

The tenth was an athletic-looking woman with large breasts and a diaper just as large. 

"Hello, everyone. I'm Lightning, an explorer and the apparent best friend of a magical diaper-loving genie. I don't know why I'm here, what we're doing or who these people are, but one thing I do know is that I will win!" Lightning smirked. "I've been exploring temples and beating dangerous traps for years. Defeating a bunch of babies will be a walk in the park."

The eleventh was a curious one.

"Umm, hi? I'm Ivy. One of my best friends calls me Vy. I haven't seen her in a long time. She was another part of me. But I made a new friend recently!”

"Hewwo, I'm a wittle baby," Ivy said to herself as her other personality took over for a moment.

She blushed and smirked at herself oddly. Ivy Peal is a 29-year-old with multiple personality disorder. In her head, Vy and whoever this other person was were two different people. They seemed to be the more baby-like side of her, mostly to embarrass her. She continued to argue back-and-forth with herself.

Twelfth was a young girl wearing a white-and-blue Japanese schoolgirl uniform and a matching diaper.

Hio! I am Momo! I am 18, and I have no idea why I am here, but it sounds exciting! I love everything that’s cuteee! Cute plushies, cute pacifiers, cute milk bottles, cute ribbons, cute dresses, Bunnyhopps & Bambino diapers. Also, I am a very cheerful and friendly person who loves to draw cute, sexy, and NSFW ABDL pics!

And finally, the last one was a young girl with a star-shaped beauty mark on her right cheek.

"It's...nice to meet you all. My name is Annabelle Woodrow, but...my close friends call me either Anna or Annie. I work as a chemist and...well...I hope we can try to get along, I guess? However, if you happen to be a vampire, stay away from me. You got that!?"

"Now aren't you all so adorable! A bunch of cute, little girls!" ( ͡♥ ω ͡♥)

"What game are you going to play!" Crissie asked enthusiastically, wanting to get to her wish as soon as possible.

"Oh, what an energetic little thing you are!" ( ͡^ ω ͡^) "Well, let's get right to it! The first game we will be playing is Capture the Flag!"

The girls jumped at the sound of screaming before turning around.  An enormous wave had crashed before them!

A guy wearing a gray shirt and long, black hair slowly crawled out of the water, coughing and looking around.

"Nathan! Hi!" April shouted, waving to him.

"A-April?" Nathan said, confused as he looked over to her. "What just happened? Why was I falling? And why are you surrounded by a bunch of women in dia…."

Nathans's face dropped as he had a sudden sense of deja vu. Then, he spotted The Host. ( ◭ ‿‿ ◭ )

"YOU! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU DROPPED ME ON PURPOSE! AND WHY AM I BACK HERE!" Nathan screamed as he remembered the first DL Games he was forced to join.

"I don't know what you're talking about." ( ¬ ₃ ¬ ) "As for why you are here, you're only here to help me demonstrate the first game."

"And if I refuse?"

( ⚈ ͜ʖ ⚈ )

"R-Right…" Nathan said as he remembered the last time he and others tried to disobey The Host. "What's the stupid game."

The game is Capture the Flag. A simple game where 2 teams try to capture each other's flags.

Someone must travel onto enemy territory, capture one of the flags, and bring it back to their side. The flag must be placed inside your team's goal to score a point.

A few box-sized shapes appeared a ways from Nathan, and he had to go fetch one of them and bring it back to The Host. He then had to place one into a hole of the same shape.

If a player is tagged on the enemy side, they go to jail.

The Host touched Nathan, and he disappeared into a puff of smoke. He reappeared inside a large, tall crib and was now wearing nothing but a diaper on his lower half.

"Of course this would happen…." Nathan mumbled.

To get someone out of jail, someone of the same team must go to them and tag them.

The Host went over and tagged Nathan, causing them both to disappear and reappear on their side.

Finally, if you are holding a flag, you can still be caught and sent to jail even if you are on your side. 

Nathan was given another block, tagged again, and appeared inside the crib.

"With the explanation out of the way, let’s say we get started!" ( ᵔ ͜ʖ ᵔ )

"Um, but we can't," Ivy said, raising up her arm. "There are 13 of us. We need one more for even teams."

( ° ͜ʖ ° )

The Host summoned a clipboard before looking over the girls and realized they made a big mistake.

"Shoot, and it's too late to call someone about that. Where am I supposed to find a random baby on such short notice…" ( ¬ ᴗ ¬ ) "Oh Nathan…."

Every fiber of his body wanted to scream no, but he knew better.

"Fine, I’ll join your stupid game, but you owe me!" Nathan yelled at The Host before grumbling to himself about being brought back here again.

“Fantastic!” ( ͡ᵔ ᴗ ͡ᵔ) “Now then. With the teams even and all the babies ready, I'll split you up into two groups and give you a few moments to talk before the game starts!

With a snap, the 14 babies vanished. They reappeared in groups of 7 on opposite sides of the field beside the colored blocks.

On the blue team was 
Ally, Lightning, Crissie, Ivy, Momo, Julia., Jane

On the red team was
Emma, Mesae, Jay, Gen, April, Annabelle, Nathan

On the red side.

Nathan poked and tugged at the diaper that he was once again forced to wear. While he enjoyed diapering April every now and then, it was completely different wearing the darn thing. 

While he was distracted, April took the opportunity to talk to some of the other players. 

“Hey, how’s it going?” Jay asked Nathan as she walked up to him.

Nathan looked up to her before realizing April had walked away.

“Um...fine, I guess,” he responded while looking for April and calmed down when he spotted her not too far away. “Just not happy to be back here.”

“Oh yeah, The Host showed us the first games. You got kicked out at the start, huh?” Jay commented and watched as Nathan let out a loud groan. “Hey, at least you get another chance at the wish.”

“Nope. I'm good. I just want out of this hell hole.” Nathan told her bluntly.

“Oh come on. Why don't we make a bet then?” Jay asked as Nathan eyed her suspiciously. “How about if our team wins, you stick around and take the games seriously. If we lose, you have to be the first one kicked out again.”

Nathan rolled his eyes before shaking her hand, not really caring about the deal.

Over on the blue side, most of them were coming up with a game plan.

WIth others beginning to talk to each other, Julia spotted Crissie and went up to her.

"First time being kidnapped by a supernatural being?" Julia asked.

“Just another Tuesday for me,” Crissie said while leaning on a wall with 3 holes that the blocks would later fill.

"Heh. I guess we got something in common then, huh? I wonder if it's true for the other girls, too? Is this like a common thing in every universe?" Julia wondered.

“Hehe, I doubt it. We are the lucky few, huh?”

"I certainly feel lucky to have met mine. She introduced me to the love of m-...err, my boyfriend." Her cheeks turned a little red.

"What's your boyfriend's name?" Crissie asked curiously as a grin began to form on her face.

"Lucas."

“Julia and Lucas sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Crissie sang.

Julia turned a deeper shade of red. "Sh-Shut up..."

Crissie hugged her close, “Hehe, is Lucas your Daddy too?”

Julia was taken aback by the sudden hug.  "Uhhh, I don't know if he'd say that exactly...but he does take care of me."

Crissie looked at her with knowing eyes. She didn’t have to say a thing.

Back to the red side.

April had noticed Emma and Mesae in a conversation and wanted to talk to someone, too. She saw two of the girls looking a bit lost and decided to strike up a conversation with them.

“Hi! You’re Annabelle and Gen, right?” April asked with a bright smile on her face.

Both girls were a little shocked to be talked to and only mumbled or nodded yes.

“Are you diaper lovers as well? I just love the feel of them!”

“Y-Yes, I like diapers. A lot, actually,” Gen replied, misunderstanding the question. She loved diapers, especially on one little boy, but she didn’t wear them herself.

“Not entirely,” Annabelle said. She didn’t want to bring up the fact that she needed them after nearly getting killed by a vampire.

“Aww, why not? Being diapered is so fun and thrilling! Especially when my daddy does it! It’s even better when he ties me up while I'm wearing them!” April told them, overjoyed that she had some people to talk to about her diapered secrets without judgment.

Gen blinked at April. Why would anyone want their parents to tie them up? Is that some type of parenting thing she missed from her book? Should she try it on Azrael?

Annabelle, on the other hand, was blushing at the thought of being tied up! What if a vampire attacked and she couldn’t escape? Dark thoughts clouded her head. She needed to shake them out somehow.

“So um, Gen, why were you surprised to be surrounded by adults?” Annabelle asked, trying to change the subject. 

“Oh, um…” Gen said as she tried to think up something. “Well, I was in a nursery taking care of a baby before I was taken here.” 

That was a half-truth…if you count Azrael’s bedroom as a nursery and him as a baby.

The other two girls just nodded.

“So you're like a nursery teacher? Well, at least you will always have a supply of diapers!” April commented. Before Gen could correct her, Nathan walked up to April.

“Come on, we’ve got to get ready. The game will start any moment,” Nathan told April as he took her hand and walked away.

“Bye! Hope we can talk again soon,” April said, waving.

Gen and Annabelle waved back. 

The Host appeared in the midst of the baby’s conversations, blowing a horn.

"The games will now begin!" ( > ᴗ < ) The Host announced as fireworks began going off to signal the start of the DL Games!

Both teams immediately started running in all directions with different plans on winning the game.

Crissie was ahead of all of her teammates as she rushed to the top of a small hill to get a better view of the playing field. Not far from her, she could see the long, white line separating the teams’ sides. Off in the distance, tall flags indicated where the blocks were and where her team needed to go.

To make things even better, she could see a few Red members heading her way.

Crissie smirked, waiting for her prey to cross over into her field before sprinting after them. Annabelle had no time to react as she let out a shriek before she was tagged and vanished. 

When Annabelle opened her eyes, she was looking through the bars of a large crib, one where she could barely poke her head over. She let out a soft sigh. She was disappointed in herself for being tagged out so early. She had not yet noticed the faint hissing coming from her diaper. 

“Looks like little wet Annabelle hasn't noticed the jail’s hidden perk yet. Anyone sent to jail will need a change once the game is over.” ( ~ ͜ʖ ° )

Mesae was more careful when she crossed over into the Blue team’s side. She hid behind the trees and looked out for anyone who could catch her. Her goal was to wait for a good opportunity to run over and grab a block. 

The blocks looked unguarded, but Mesae had a bad feeling about them.

“Stop, you idiot!” Nathan shouted as he and April shot past Mesae and her hiding spot. 

They had copied what Mesae was doing, but April had grown impatient and decided to rush over to grab a block.

Before April knew it, Jane sprinted from her hiding spot and tagged April out!

“Shit!” Nathan shouted.   He made a split-second decision to change directions and bolted toward the jail to get April out. Jane wasn't far behind him.

As soon as they were gone, Mesae let out a sigh of relief before she grabbed a star-shaped block. She was glad her plan worked and began running as fast as she could to her side.

Back on the Red team's side, Ally was having a bit of a lucky streak. She had just barely avoided being tagged by Emma and managed to grab onto a block. Now all she had to do was get back fast!

Emma wasn't going to be beaten that easily. Ally had avoided her once, but Emma was catching up! Before Ally could get back to her team's side, she was tagged and sent to jail.

Instead of going for the flags, Ivy had thought it was best to head to the jail first. She wasn't physically strong and knew she would be tagged quickly if she had tried to go for a block. Instead, she took the long way around and hoped that no one would be guarding the red team’s jail.  

Thankfully, her idea was a success as Ally appeared behind bars. Ally saw Ivy, her diaper growing warm and wet, and reached her arm through the bars for Ivy to grab. 

They both vanished and reappeared right in front of their base. Just in time to see Gen picking up a pentagon.

“Oh doody,” Gen mumbled when she saw the two of them.

Before anyone could move, red fireworks began going off.

“It looks like Mesae has just earned the Red team their first point!” ( ͡> ▿ ͡<)

Taking advantage of the distraction, Gen ran right past Ally and Ivy. 

Jane was still chasing Nathan as he led them to the Blue team's jail. 

“HEY!” Nathan yelled upon seeing Annabelle and April inside the crib. They had been talking about how wet their diapers had gotten when they heard Nathan’s yelling. 

“Nathan! Save me!” April yelled playfully as she and Annabelle reached their arms out.

Nathan wasn't sure if he could rescue both of them, but he decided to give it a try.

“No you don’t!” Jane yelled, lunging for Nathan's back!

Before she could touch him, he grabbed onto the girls’ hands, and they all disappeared.

“NO!” Jane yelled in frustration as she gripped the bars of the crib, her diaper now becoming wet despite not having been tagged.

As soon as they reappeared, April gave Nathan a hug. 

“Aww, my hero saved me!” April flirted as she reveled in Nathan’s frustrated blush.

While they were distracted, Annabelle heard something. It was Gen yelling at them. She had two people chasing her!

“We’ve got to help her!” Annabelle shouted as the 3 of them ran toward Gen.

Gen was just barely staying ahead of them and had just crossed over onto the Red team's side!

Ivy was exhausted from the running and had to stop to catch her breath, while Ally continued to chase. 

Just before Ally could tag Gen out, Annabelle swooped in to tag her out instead!

Having caught her breath, Ivy looked up to see April smiling and waving before she was poked in the forehead.

Ivy appeared right next to Ally, who was knelt down and forced to fill her diaper.

“Let's hope Ivy doesn't mind a stinky playmate.” ( ͡ᵔ ⍙ ͡ᵔ)

“Thank you!” Gen shouted to her teammates before pushing her block into its spot.

More red fireworks began popping off.  The Red team has gained another point!

“We’re doing it! Yay! We’re winning!” Gen exclaimed as she ran over to give Annabelle a hug and jumped around. 

While the 4 of them were celebrating their big lead, no one noticed Lightning sneaking up from behind some trees to grab a heart-shaped block.

"Unfortunately for you guys, I don't skip leg day," Lightning said, to the Red team's shock. Before they could react, Lightning began sprinting towards her side. She was going so fast that the rest of the Red team could not keep up!

With most of the Red team chasing Lightning, Jane and Momo came out of their hiding spots.

“Nice plan, Momo,” Jane said as the two of them grabbed the last two blocks. “This is almost too easy!”

“Oh no, you don't!” Jay said, running up in front of the two. “I knew someone was trying to sneak over while everyone was distracted. It's a good thing I stayed to watch and catch you two!”

Jay was very proud of her plan. Granted, she had gotten distracted when Lightning took the first block, but she sure wasn't going to let these two getaway!

Distracted by her own boasting, she had not yet touched Jane or Momo. They looked at each other for a moment before running in separate directions!

“H-Hey! No fair!” Jay shouted as she tried to decide which one to chase!

Thanks to Lightning’s distraction, Crissie and Julia were able to spot them crossing the line and began chasing after the large group.

While most of the Red team was distracted by Lightning, they didn't notice Crissie and Julia until they had already tagged out Mesae and Gen!

Lightning was able to get to the holes and place her block inside, sending up blue fireworks.

“Blue team’s making a comeback!” ( ͡• ‿ ͡•)

April changed her course from chasing Lightning to nabbing the final block!

“No you don’t!” Julia shouted as she tried to tag April, but Nathan jumped in front of her and was tagged out instead!

Thanks to his sacrifice, April was able to get past Julia and run toward her side!

She wasn't able to make it far before Lightning had sprinted with all her might to tag April’s back.

She appeared in the crib next to Nathan and nearly the rest of her team. Most of them looked disappointed, with Gen the messing-virgin saying “eww” over and over again. April let out a sharp cry in frustration, dropping to her knees. Nathan went over to give her a hug to help her calm down, her shouting turning to grunts as the back of her diaper grew brown.

A few moments later, Jay appeared inside the crib after failing to tag anyone. Then, more blue fireworks were shot up as the Blue team placed the other two blocks on their side.

“Blue team has officially won the first round of the DL Games!” ( ͡> ‿‿ ͡<)

With a snap of a finger, all the players were once again brought together. 

Everyone from the Blue team celebrated their win, while most of the Red team grumbled over their loss.

“Well, I hope my wet and stinky little babies all had fun with this game.” ( ͡^ ᴗ ͡^) “But now that it is over, it is time for one of you to say goodbye and go home.”

“You're sending me and April home!” Nathan said without hesitation.

“That’s not how this works, soggy britches. All the babies need to vote someone off.” ( ͡• ‿ ͡•)

“Don't you remember, you owe me for filling in for this game? Remember,” Nathan reminded The Host. 

The Host thought about it for a moment. Deciding it was more of a hassle to argue, they decided to go with this. 

“Fine, you win. Both of you will be sent home.” (╥̃ ₃╥̃)

“Wait, are you okay with this?” Crissie asked, “Just leaving without a fight?”

April did want to stay a bit longer and go for that wish, but then Nathan whispered something titillating into her ear that sent a shiver up her spine.

“Sorry everyone, I would like to stay, but I’ve got a play date with daddy that I don't want to miss!” April said as most of them blushed at the comment. She then ran over to Gen and Annabelle to give them a hug. “Sorry, we couldn’t talk more. Maybe another time!”

“Sucks to see you go so soon,” Jay said to Nathan, “but I’m glad you kept your end of the bet!”

Nathan looked at her for a moment. “What bet?” 

He had completely forgotten about it and did not care. Jay was surprised by this, but he and April walked away before she could respond.

After saying a few short goodbyes, the two of them walked up to The Host.

“Oh, one more thing before we go.” ( ¬︠ ᴗ ︡¬)

Suddenly, Nathan’s diaper was being filled to the extreme, giving him a comically large diaper!

“HEY, YOU BAS-” Nathan yelled, before the two of them were sent back home.

They would only have vague memories of their time in the games. April would like to come back one day, while Nathan feared that he might be summoned once again. 

“Now then, I’m sure all you little babies must be tired from that game. Why, I’ll show you all where you will be staying so you can relax before the next one.” ( • ᴗ • )

With a snap of The Host’s fingers, everyone disappeared to wherever The Host took them. But unbeknownst to them, small cracks were appearing inside the void…

CrissieBaby OC Crissie  https://sta.sh/01wwnc5hdgkc

Wannatripbaby OC Julia  https://sta.sh/016ptks0p9sa

Donniediaps OC Mesae  https://sta.sh/01noap15gs0y

Lampree OC Gen  https://sta.sh/029kjaie9v1z

jaydonrock OC Jay  https://sta.sh/0hjb2qu0wlk

AllySmolShork OC Ally  https://sta.sh/026lxaraphof

AuthorJaneGalt OC Jane  https://sta.sh/019ase6i43nh

LightningoftheGalaxy OC Lightning  https://sta.sh/0w8793ph0li

momoabdl OC Momo  https://sta.sh/0fcaf9c7z87

FoxDeityAyumi OC Annabell  https://sta.sh/012kmmsas9rb

The_Star_Rie OC Ivy  https://sta.sh/01u2w4319bpk

cy0te48 OC Emma  https://sta.sh/0cyav5p3x4h

finaly, ^w^
Pinkthedinosaur OC April  https://sta.sh/02ctwro8yxnn

sketch_pinkdino.png

(image of April and Nathan)

• 4 weeks later...

With a snap of a finger, The Host teleported everyone to a nursery big enough to hold the 12 large toddlers easily.  

One wall was lined with enormous cribs, each one with the babys’ names on them.

On another wall were 3 adult-sized changing stations filled with diapers of all sizes, colors, and brands.

Nearby was a large area filled to the brim with all sorts of children's toys and books.

The place made them feel as if they really were the size of babies.  

"This is where you will all be staying, go ahead and look around a bit." ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)

All of them scattered and looked around the nursery for a bit.  Some of the big babies loved it, while others didn't want any more of the baby treatment.  

"Um, excuse me, but I have a question," Julia said, walking up to The Host.

"Yes, my dear?" ( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)

"How many games are we supposed to play?  And when will we need to do another one?"

"Good question." ( ͡ᵔ ‿ ͡ᵔ) "Since there are 12 of you, there will be 10 more games.  Besides special events, you will only need to play 2 or 3 games a day.  You are free to relax and enjoy yourselves between each game.  As for the next one, that will be just before dinner."

"What's for dinner?" Momo asked.

"I was thinking barbeque right next to where we will be playing our next game," ( ͡ᵔ ‿ ͡ᵔ) "which will be at the river."

"River!  Oh, can we go there now?" Ally exclaimed, "I don't get to go to the river very often!"

"Sure, why not?" ( ͡• ‿ ͡•)

The Host again snapped, and everyone was now on a riverbank next to crystal-clear waters.

"Now then, you babies enjoy yourselves and have fun.  And remember, if you need anything, just ask for it." ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)

With that, The Host disappeared and left the girls to enjoy themselves.

After about half an hour, the girls had grouped up, either doing their own thing or talking to one another.

One group was splashing each other in the shallow part of the river.  All of them were wearing bikini tops with swim diapers.  Ally was doing a better job at splashing everyone with her shark tail that had a floaty around it.

"You know, I was a little worried about this place when we first got here.  But I'm actually starting to enjoy myself," Jay said, wiping water off her face.

"I know.  Who would have guessed that I would meet someone here I already knew?" Jane said, looking over at Crissie.

"How do you two know each other?" Ally asked.

Crissie smirked.  "Hehe!  Well, we-"

"W-We're online penpals!" Jane stuttered.  The last thing she needed was for everyone here to know about the unmitigated humiliation that Crissie had put her through.  "We've known each other for a while now."

"At least you have a friend here that can help you out," Jay said.

Jane giggled.  "Oh, I don't know about that.  Crissie can be a bit mischievous and competitive." 

"Can't deny that," Crissie said with a smirk that told all.

"Hey Ally, I've been wondering.  Do all your clothes need a hole for your tail?" Jane asked.

"Yeah, I need a lot of special clothes made for me.  Thankfully, The Host gave me a swimsuit that was just perfect for me.  I wonder what other outfits I could ask for?"

When Ally asked for a few different outfits, her clothes turned into outfits that fit her, her diaper, and her tail.

As she was changing swimwear, Jay had a naughty idea.

"Hey Ally, what happens if you ask for underwear?" Jay asked.

"I don't know?  Let's see," Ally replied.  Her outfit turned back into a swimsuit and diaper.  Only this time, she was wearing light blue children's panties over her swim diaper.  "Huh, so that's what happensss!"

Ally yelped.   Jay had yanked her panties up to give the shark girl a wedgie!

Crissie and Jane were laughing their heads off as Ally chased after Jay.  Crissie looked over at Jane when the laughter died down.

"Hey Jane, I think I might have an idea, but I want to ask you about it first," Crissie said, planning a team-up.

"So, are you a real alien?" Gen asked Mesae.  The two of them were lounging on beach chairs.  

Gen was wearing a one-piece Japanese school bathing suit with a noticeable diaper bulge.  In contrast, Mesae had a pink top and her regular diaper with a little spaceship printed on it.

"No, I'm from Earth.  I'm half-alien.  My father is human," the green alien said.  

"Oh, I see," Gen responded with a nod.

"So, what about you?  Where are you from?" Mesae asked.  

"I'm from Gifu, Japan." 

"That's so cool!  I've always wanted to go there!  Hey, have you ever seen the anime ‘Komi Can't Communicate’ before?"

Gen thought for a moment.

"I think Azrael mentioned it once before.  He really likes watching the classics."

"Classics?  But it just started airing last year.  The second session is coming out in spring of 2022." 

"Wait, 2022?  Oh my gosh, it's 2250 where I'm from!" 

Mesae's antenna pointed straight up in excitement.  

"Oh man, you’ve got to tell me what's it like in the future!  Do we have flying cars?  Have we gone to Mars?  Has One Piece ended?  Who became the next president?  Do I become famous one day?  Do we ever find the cure for cancer?  Has the food……….."

Gen nervously smiled at the barrage of questions, most of which she could not answer even if she wanted to.  She didn't know much about history or current events, let alone those outside Japan.  So she just let the green alien girl ramble on.

Emma and Julia sat in the sand.  Emma used a plastic shovel to dig in the sand while Julia sat with her arms crossed.

"Hey, how're things?" Emma finally asked Julia.  

"Well, apart from the whole kidnapping and being forced to compete in the most bizarre Olympics ever, I guess things are pretty good.  It's just that now that I have time to relax, I'm just trying to process it all.

Emma nodded in agreement.  

"Yeah, it is a bit much, but as long as we go back to where we came, I see no problem with it," Emma said as she continued to dig.

Julia looked over and eyed the astronaut girl from top to bottom.  

"May I ask why you need a spacesuit here?"

"Oh, I'm on a space pioneer squad with my family."

"Well, that explains why you showed up here wearing one, but why are you still wearing it?" Julia chuckled.  "Are space suits just that comfy?"

"Yeah!  It's got a thin layer of memory foam for maximum comfort.  It's even got its own A.I., but I think The Host somehow turned it off."

"Oh?"  Julia's eyes lit up.  "Your suit had an A.I.?  Does it talk to you?  Do they have a name?" Julia had a lot of experience with voices in her head aiding her.

"Its name is Jam.  Named it myself.  It gives me combat advice, and it can communicate through the Internet and radio frequencies."

Julia smiled, lowering her gaze  "Sounds like somebody I know..."

"Who is this mysterious stranger you speak of?"

"Her name is Angel Hunter.  She's a demon, and I'm her host.  Through me, she fights other demons and protects the world from the shadows."

Emma clasped her hands together and pointed them at a confused Julia.  "Excuse me?"

Julia laughed.  "Really?  We've been kidnapped by something from another dimension to participate in the DIAPER LOVER GAMES, but demons are where you draw the line?"

Emma chuckled along.  "I guess so.  I mean, I've heard of Doom before, but THIS IS RIDICULOUS!"

The last 4 babies were near a half-submerged boulder.  Ivy and Annabelle sat there with their feet in the water.  Meanwhile, Lightning and Momo were diving from a rock. 

The non-removable floaties helped keep the two of them safe, whether they wanted them or not.

Muttering to herself, Ivy surveyed all of the babies there.

"What was that?" Annabelle asked.

"Oh, sorry, I was just thinking about who here would pose the biggest threat.”

Annabelle looked at her confused, and Ivy laughed a bit.

"Out of everyone here, some have advantages over others," Ivy said.  "For example, the girl who left, Lightning, Julia, and the astronaut girl are all physically strong."

"You bet I am!" Lightning chimed in.

"Games involving athleticism will be tricky with them.  But nothing I won't be able to handle," Ivy continued.

"What makes you so confident?  Momo asked, paddling up to Ivy.

"From what I've noticed, it looks like I might be the smartest one here.  With that advantage, I'm going to win the games," she boasted.

Annabelle just rolled her eyes.

"I'M BACK BABIES!" ( ͡ᵔ ‿‿ ͡ᵔ) The Host announced as they appeared above the river.  "Now then, who is hungry for some river barbeque?"

Nearly half of the girls got excited when they heard about the food.

"I am!  I am!" Crissie cheered while jumping up and down.

"Well then, you'll have to go all the way there to get any!" ( ͡ᵔ ▿ ͡ᵔ)

The Host pointed far down the river, where a stage sat with burning tiki torches encircling it.  

"How are we supposed to get all the way over there?" Momo asked.

"Why, we play a game, of course!" ( ͡~ ▿ ͡°) "This one is called Yellow Water Baby Rafting!"

"Yellow water?" Ally said.  

She and the others looked at the clear blue water and then understood The Host's double entendre.

"Now, I would like everyone here to give a big, warm welcome to our first special guest who will be demonstrating the game.  The winner of the first Diaper Lover Games, Ayumi!"

Fireworks erupted as a cute young blonde girl wearing a pink shirt and diaper appeared in front of everyone.  Her two tails lightly swayed as she waved to everyone.

"Hi everyone!  I'm glad to be back!" Ayumi said.

"It's good to have you here again." ( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛) "I hope you've enjoyed those diapers I gave you.  If you need any more, just ask.”  ( ͠~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

"N-No, no!  I'm okay!" Ayumi stammered while blushing profusely.  She never denied enjoying the diapers.

"However, we are missing a few more people.  For this game, everyone will be in teams of 4, so to help demonstrate the game, please welcome the other guests: Bab, Ramonita, and Lauren!

Bab was another young blond-haired girl, her hair tied back in a ponytail with a red ribbon.  She wore a short, light blue shirt with her diaper on display and did not look very happy to be here.

Ramonita looked similar to Bab, with shorter hair and a short, red dress that didn't cover up her diaper at all.

Lauren was a young boy with short dark hair, a fancy dress shirt, and a diaper.  He especially did not like being here and found himself in a diaper that was not there before.

Ayumi gasped and ran over to the two girls.  

"Bab!  Nita-chan!" Ayumi shouted, hugging the two of them.  She hadn't seen them since the last DL Games.  

"Ayumi!" Ramonita shouted as she and Bab hugged back.  "It's so good to see you!  How have you been?

"Good!  Thanks to you, I won the last DL games," Ayumi said with a bright smile.  "Oh, and I also got a new tail.  Look!"

She spun around to show off the new tail she had grown since they had last seen each other.

"Wow, that is neat," Bab said.  She touched the fluffy tail.  

"Can we just get this ordeal over with?  I don't want to be in this diaper for long," Lauren grumbled.  "No king should be forced to wear stuff like this."

"Aw, but I think you look cute, my liege," Ramonita said.  She winked and made him blush even harder.

"Okay, okay, let's demonstrate how the game is played." ( ^w^)

With a snap, the 4 guests appeared in innertubes floating on the water.  They were then connected in a row.

"This game is straightforward.  While holding onto your innertube, you and your group must paddle your way down the river to get to the barbecue!" ( ͡• ᴗ ͡•)

Everyone watched as the 4 guests struggled to paddle their way in the water, but they found it pretty tricky and wound up just turning themselves around.

"Difficult, isn't it?  But I'm sure our little babies can figure it out." ( ͡~ ᴗ ͡°) "And since it would be courteous, why don't I let our guests go on ahead and have some dinner before I send them all home.  You little ones enjoy your vacation!"

The Host snapped their fingers, sending the 4 of them to go eat and catch up while everyone else had to play the game.  With another snap, all of the babies appeared inside the innertubes, separated into 3 teams.

"For team one: in the Blue Tuna we have, front to back, Ivy, Jane, Crissie, and Lightning!"

"Team two: the Red Shorks, we got Ally, Jay, Emma, and Momo!"

"Lastly, we’ve got team 3: the Green Eels with Annabelle, Gen, Mesae, and Julia!"

"Looks like we've got this in the bag," Lightning remarked.

"No!  I can't use my tail like this!"  Ally was in the front of the line and thus unable to use her shark tail in the water.

"Let's give it everything we got!" Annabelle told her team.

"Now remember little ones, the last team there will have someone on their team voted off.  But the winning team here gets a special prize when we get back to the nursery." ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•) "Now, let the games begin!"

More fireworks signal the game to start.

"Jane, lean to the left and paddle.  Crissie, lean to the right.  You two keep us going straight.  Lightning, lean forward and kick as hard as you can to propel us forward," Ivy commanded.  She leaned forward to paddle with her arms as best she could.

The rest of her team nodded in agreement and did as they were told.  Sure enough, their team took the lead.

"I wish we had something to paddle with.  This is a bit difficult," Annabelle said as she and her team struggled to just start moving.  

"Oh no!  The blue team is getting ahead of us!" Gen shouted.

"Just copy what they are doing!" Annabelle directed her team.  They got into a similar position and started paddling.  They managed to get into second but did not go nearly as fast as the Blue Tuna.

"Why are we turning around?" Momo asked.  She and her team tried to correct themselves.

"It looks like those two figured out how to go.  Let's just copy them," Emma suggested.  

"We can't!" Jay shouted.  "It’s Ally's tail!  It's turning us in the water!"

Sure enough, with Ally’s tail pointing down, it acted as a rudder and steered them in the wrong direction.

"I'm so sorry, everyone!" Ally said.   She felt awful about her team being in last and tried to move her tail in a way to steer them in the right direction.

"By the looks of it, the Blue Tuna has taken an incredible lead and is already halfway to the end!  But what is this?  It looks like Lightning is starting to tire and needs to rest for a moment.  She was the team's motor, so they have slowed down tremendously.  It seems the Green Eels has noticed this and is trying to catch up.  They seemed to have figured out how to steer themselves and are starting to move forward.  And being so far behind, could the Red Shorks catch up in time?" ( ?️ ⏥ ?️ ) The Host narrated while watching the game from above.

"Come on, Lightning, hurry up!" Ivy shouted while looking back.  "They're gaining on us."

"Hey!  I got us this lead, and I'm still tired from the last game.  Just give me a moment to catch my breath!" Lightning shouted back, exhausted from the running and swimming she had been through.

"We're catching up!  We're catching up!" Mesae cheered.  They were starting to catch up with the Blue Tuna.

Their steady paddling allowed them to catch up now that the Blue Tuna's most vital member was exhausted.

"Oh no, you don't!" Crissie yelled.  She leaned over, grabbed the Green Eels’ innertube, and shoved them backward.  They were only pushed back a little.

"Hey, you can't do that!" Annabelle shouted as she tried to do the same thing.

Eventually, all 8 girls were wrestling with each other.  Some tried to push the other back, some held on to someone so that they wouldn't be pushed back, and some did not know what to do and just followed suit.

"Look, they are fighting!  We might still win this!" Momo said with optimism.

"I don't think so.  They are too far ahead, and the current is drifting them forward.  They could still beat us even if they keep fighting," Jay said.

"Let go of me!" Lightning shouted.  She was fighting with Julia and trying to push her innertube away.  Instead, one of her fingers poked a hole into the innertube.  

Within moments, everyone stopped fighting.  Julia's innertube had deflated, from which she untangled herself  and floated in the water beside everyone.

"HA!  Looks like you're disqualified!" Crissie whooped.  "You got to be in your innertube!"

The Blue Tuna cheered while the Green Eels let out frustrated groans.

"Actually Crissie, that is not part of the rules." ( • ͜ʖ • ) The Host said.  "The rule was that you must be holding onto your innertube when you cross.  Nothing about staying in it."

There was a moment of stunned silence as everyone began processing just what The Host said.  A comically large, toothy smile spread across one shark girl's face.

"YAHOOOO!" Ally shouted.  She slipped out of her innertube and began swimming circles around her team in happiness.

"Oh poopy, "Jane muttered as she and everyone else knew what this meant.  "Swim as fast as you can!"

The girls began scrambling.  Some jumped out of their innertubes to swim and make things faster, while others just tried to push ahead like before.  But it was all for naught!

Ally had grabbed onto the side of her innertube and swam with all her might with Jay, Emma, and Momo helping as best they could!

Within moments, the Red Shorks sailed right past the other teams, reaching the finish line before anyone else!

"The Red Shorks win!" ( ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ ) The Host announced.  Fireworks went off and the guests cheered.

"NO!" Ivy yelled.  Her team got second place, just barely ahead of the Green Eels.  "My plan should have worked!'

"Not again…" Mesae sighed.  She was once again on the team that lost.

"Congratulations, Ally, Jay, Emma, and Momo.  You have all won the second game!  Look forward to your prize when we get back to the nursery." ( ᵔ ω ᵔ )

The 4 of them cheered and hugged one another, happy to have barely won this challenge.

"Sadly, Annabelle, Gen, Mesae, and Julia.  Your team came in last place.  As of now, one of you will be going home." ( ◡ Ĺ̯ ◡ )

The 4 of them looked sadly at one another.  

"Everyone will get one vote, but it will be kept secret on who voted for who.  I will give you all a moment to decide on who you will be voting off." ( • ⍙ • )

Everyone was given a little board with 4 buttons for Annabelle, Gen, Julia, and Mesae.  

Some didn't know who to pick and picked randomly.  Some tried to be smart with their choice.  And others didn't care and picked the first button they saw.

"Okay.  The votes are in." ( ─ _⦣ ─ ) "With 2 votes each, Gen and Mesae.  You are safe."

Both of them let out a sigh of relief.

"Annabelle and Julia.  One of you will be sent home." ( ─ _⦣ ─ ) The Host said as the tension began to rise.  "Julia.  You have 3 votes…while Annabelle has 5."

Julia felt a rush of relief while Annabelle looked down, dejected.  After a few moments, Gen, Mesae, and Julia all hugged Annabelle.  Momo, Emma, and Jay came over to hug her as well.

"This whole experience was strange, but I can't say I didn't enjoy myself at least a little," Annabelle said.  She looked over at The Host.  "I'm ready to go home now."

She and the 4 guests all waved goodbye to everyone, vanishing from the games with a smile on their faces.

"It's sad to see them leave, but that is just how the game is played." ( ❛ ͜ʖ ❛ ) "So be happy you all have passed, and please enjoy tonight's dinner!"

After a while, the blues began to fade as everyone enjoyed the good food.

"Ughhh!  How could I have been so stupid to overlook Lightning's weakness?" Ivy grumbled.  She took a big bite out of her food.  "I shouldn't have lost like that!"

"Mad that we got second place?" Crissie asked.  She took a seat right next to Ivy.

"Leave me alone," Ivy groused.  "I need to plan out better ways to win!"

"Well, if you want to win that badly, I think I might have an idea for you," Crissie said with a bright, fake smile.

As Lightning walked past a table with her food, Julia called out from her seat.

"Hey, Lightning!" Julia said.

"Huh?  Yes?" Lightning asked, stopping in place.

"You're lucky I don't have much experience with combat in water.  We'll have to have our rematch on dry land sometime," Julia smirked.

"Heh.  Got that right," Lightning smiled back.

The Host looked down at the babies, who were all having fun and enjoying the food.  They were pleased about it and hoped they would eat as much as possible.  For in a few hours, the real fun will begin.  ( ͡~ ͜ʖ͡° )

special thanks to everyone who is working with me to make this story. ^w^

CrissieBaby OC Crissie

Wannatripbaby OC Julia

Donniediaps OC Mesae

Lampree OC Gen

jaydonrock OC Jay

AllySmolShork OC Ally

AuthorJaneGalt OC Jane

LightningoftheGalaxy OC Lightning

momoabdl OC Momo

FoxDeityAyumi OC Annabell

The_Star_Rie OC Ivy

cy0te48 OC Emma

special thanks to FoxDeityAyumi for letting me use their OC Ayumi agin. ^w^ also, Ramonita, Bab, and Lauren are characters from my story "Dropped in a new world."

• 5 months later...

ch 3

The fake sun was setting as the girls had eaten their fill, growing sleepy.

"Ughhh.  I can't eat another bite," Jay groaned, leaning back in her chair.  Her tummy was bloated from all the excellent food.

"Aw, how are my little ones doing after a nice meal?" The Host asked when they reappeared. 

Everyone gave The Host a satisfied and full moan in approval.

"Great.  Now, who is ready for another game?"

"What?" Gen said in surprise.  "But we just ate.  None of us are ready for another game."

"Actually, you are in the perfect condition to play our next game." ^w^

With a snap, everyone was transported back to the nursery.

"What type of game do we need to play here?" Crissie asked.

"Everyone will be playing a straightforward game.  The Sleepover Game!" ^w^" All you need to do is stay awake, and you win!"

"Wait, how is that a game?  It should be easy for all of us to do that," Ivy said. 

"Oh really?" ^w^ "Well, if all of you manage to stay up, I'll give everyone a wish!"

Upon hearing this, all of them perked up.  Just staying up would give them the wish already?  Wow!

"Okay, babies, you can do whatever you want here.  I'll be back at 6 AM to see who won the game!"

"Wait, what about our prize?" Emma called out.  "You said Ally, Jay, Momo, and I would get a prize for winning the last game."

"Oh right!  Thank you for reminding me. ^w^

The Host snapped their fingers, changing 4 of the cribs into toddler beds. 

"You 4 don't need to sleep in cribs like the other babies." ^w^ "Good night, little ones, and have fun!"

The Host disappeared and left everyone wondering what to do next.

Everyone was just staring at one another. 

"Um, what are you all going to wish for?" Momo asked, wanting to break the silence. 

"That's simple," Ivy said, stepping forward.  "I would wish for a large lab with many test subjects for my experiments!"

"Makes sense since you're the science type," Lightning responded.  "My wish?  I want superpowers so I can help people all over the world back in my home dimension."

Hearing this, some of the girls giggled at Lightning's wish.

"Hey!  Stop laughing!" Lightning shouted before pointing at Julia, who was giggling.  "Fine, what would you wish for?"

"Me?" Julia asked before thinking for a moment.  "I'm not sure.  Maybe something simple.  Like, a million dollars a year for the rest of my life or something.  With the obvious stipulations, of course--the money is legally mine and not stolen, it's tax-free, it's always in whatever currency my home country is currently using, stuff like that."

"I hope the wish doesn't need to be that complicated," Momo said, rethinking her wish.

This may seem selfish," Jay spoke up, "but I wanna go back to before all those people saw me shopping at that diaper store.  I wanna make it my own little secret again with Em."

This wish got a few of them thinking about their diapers now. 

"What about you, Gen?" Jay asked.

"I would wish to only fall in love with someone who would make a worthy parent!" Gen said confidently.  "I won't take anything less than the best!"

A lot more girls began laughing at that wish.  Gen couldn't understand what was so funny about it.

"For me, I wish everyone can get happy and comfortable with their diapers," Momo smiled. 

Crissie laughed. 

"Don't have to worry about me then.  I'm already happy and comfortable with my diapers!" Crissie declared.

"What would you wish for, then?" Lightning asked.

"I dunno, I haven't really thought about it.  Maybe an unlimited supply of coloring books," Crissie chirped, lying about her true intentions.  She wasn't sure if her master was watching this show.

"Oh, I know.  I would want the ability to turn into a human at will!" Ally said.  "Sometimes it's hard being a shork on land."

"Hey, that's similar to my wish.  Though, I would wish I had bug wings so that I could fly!" Mesae told everyone.

"What about you, Jane?" Crissie asked.

"Oh, well, I'm not too sure yet," Jane lied.  In fact, she knew just what she wanted to wish for, but it was better if Crissie didn't know about that.

"Well, I saved the best wish for last," Emma proclaimed.  "I would wish for a yearly party with all the contestants and my friends!"

Almost everyone nodded at Emma's wish.

After discussing everyone's wishes, everyone began talking before grouping up and waiting for morning.

On one side of the nursery, more than half of the girls gathered together.

"So, did Ivy tell you the idea?" Crissie asked, sitting on an oversized bean bag chair, her tone more serious than usual.

The other girls around her were Jane, Ally, Jay, Ivy, and Lightning.

"I'm not so sure if this team-up of yours is a good idea," Jane commented.  "How do we know we will all work together?"

"Yeah. How do we guarantee that none of us will betray the others?" Lightning asked before yawning. 

"There is no guarantee, but I think Crissie's idea is good," Ivy said.  "We would be the majority and able to vote out half the contestants without any issues."

"I think this would be a good idea," Ally chimed in.

"But what if we wind up in a team game again and lose?" Jay asked as she pointed at Ivy, Jane, Crissie, and Lightning.  "You 4 were all on a team and could have lost.  What happens then?"

Crissie smiled. 

"Our goal is to try to be in the finals.  If we lose a group game, that's on us.  No hard feelings.  But if we can vote for anyone else, then we vote them off first.  Once we are in the finals, we can go our separate ways and vote however we would like," Crissie explained.

It was a reasonably simple team-up.  By doing this, Crissie hoped to stay safe until the halfway point in the game.  However, she had other ideas.  By the time they were the last ones, Lighting and Ivy would look like more significant threats in the group.  If she played her cards right, she could safely get into the final 4 without worrying.

"Okay.  I'm convinced," Jane said, believing this to be the safer option.

"Same here.  Count me in," Lightning yawned once more.  "But who will we vote off first?"

"I don't think it would matter," Jay said.  "As long as it's not one of us 6, then we are safe."

"Then, I guess that makes us the Poof Butt Crusaders!" Ally beamed.

Ivy face-palmed at the silly name, but Crissie patted Ally's back.

"That's a great name," Crissie said, nodding.  She was glad her plan was coming together.

Emma let out a soft yawn on the other side of the nursery before realizing she was tired.

"No!  No!" Emma shouted while smacking her face a few times to stay awake.  "What can I do to stay awake?" 

Emma thought about it briefly before getting an idea and snapping her fingers.

"I want to listen to some Ozzy Osbourne," Emma said.

Suddenly an extensive speaker system appeared in front of Emma with music blasting.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬"All aboard!!!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!" blared from the speakers.  Emma cheered with her arms raised as one of her favorite songs played.

This caught everyone's attention as "Crazy Train" played.

Some babies covered their ears to block out the loud music, while others also began to rock out to the music. 

Gen was covering her ears yet was curious about the music.  She uncupped her hands.

Emma rocked out hard to her song up until it ended.  Before the next song could play, The Host pressed stop on the speaker.

"HEY!  WHAT GIVES!" Emma shouted, partly because she was mad and partly because she was deaf from the loud music.

"Sorry, little one.  But it's late, and it's not good to play loud music at this hour." ^w^ "You can listen to Ozzy tomorrow." ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)

"Hey, wait!" Mesae shouted.  "I thought we were only allowed baby things?  Why was she able to ask for that?"

"What do you mean?  Babies love music…" ( ͡• ₃ ͡•)?

Before The Host could be asked any more questions, they vanished.

"Aw, well, this sucks," Emma pouted before yawning again, now even more sleepy after rocking out to the song.

"What type of music was that?" Gen asked. 

"Huh?  Have you never heard of rock and roll?" Emma asked.

Gen shook her head.  She didn't really pay much attention to those things.  The only music she did was lullabies and those that stimulate early learning in children, such as classical music. 

"Oh man, you don't know what you're missing.  You should definitely listen to Ozzy or Black Sabbath."

"Maybe tomorrow The Host will let us play some Guitar Hero," Mesae commented, walking over to join the conversation.

"I love that game!" Emma exclaimed before asking Mesae what her best score was.

Gen, once again, wanted to ask what they were talking about.  She didn't want to look unintelligent by asking too many questions.  She just stood off to the side and listened.

"By the way, you're supposed to be an astronaut, right?" Mesae asked Emma.

"Yep!  One of the best there is!" Emma beamed as she and Mesae sat on the floor while they talked.

The two leaned back as they continued getting chummy, leaving the Gen to sit by silently.  Unfortunately, since Mesae and Emma were relaxing, they didn't notice their eyelids growing heavy.

Emma had noticed that their blink rates had become slower. 

"Hey…uh guys…should we maybe not be…" she began to say, her voice getting drowned out by Emma's chatting and the warm sensation growing between her legs.

"No way!  Through The Fire and Flames is definitely the…yawn...hardest song in the game!  It's a gaming classic!" scoffed Mesae, lifting her chin proudly.

Emma shook her head and giggled, "C'mon, it's hard, yeah, but Bark at the Moon is so much less forgibehhh," she said as her words trailed off into a yawn, she caught from Mesae, "Plus, it practically forces you to strum HOPOs."

Looking around the room, Gen considered the possibility of leaving Emma and Mesae to their own devices.  It was as if they were speaking their own language in their own little world. 

She was also feeling considerable pressure in her lower bowels, which was enough of a push to find a bathroom.  She knew there wasn't one, but part of her hoped she wouldn't have to go in her pants.

Emma and Mesae barely noticed her departure.  Their exhaustion and full bellies made them the first to pass out.

"Auggg!" Lightning groaned.  "I really shouldn't have eaten so much…."

Lightning was starting to regret eating so much after the last game.  Her stomach did not feel good right now, but she could feel increasingly tired due to her full belly.

She needed to get some adrenaline.  Something to help keep herself awake.

"Hey, could I get some coffee?" Lightning asked out loud. 

With a puff of smoke, Lightning was now holding a baby bottle with a warm brown liquid inside.  She was smiling, thinking she had just found the perfect way to stay awake!  But after taking a drink, she began to get mad.

"HEY, THIS IS HOT CHOCOLATE!  NOT COFFEE!" Lightning shouted in frustration.

"Umm, babies, don't drink coffee?" Julia commented as she walked over.

"This whole baby gimmick is starting to get old," Lightning mumbled before tossing the bottle behind her.  It disappeared before touching the ground.  "Did you need something?"

"I was going to ask if you would like to join me and a few others in watching a horror movie?" Julia asked.  "Momo suggested we watch a scary movie to help us stay awake."

Lightning thought about it for a moment.  Horror movies didn't really scare her all too often.  She had seen far worse on some of her adventures, but it was able to scare her a little bit, then maybe it could help her stay awake.

"Okay, where are we watching it?" Lightning asked.

Julia pointed to a wall where a new door appeared that Lightning was sure wasn't there a few minutes ago. 

Opening the room led into a large padded room filled with bean bag chairs, pillows, and blankets.  It looked like an adult-sized pillow fort.

"I'm so glad you wanted to see the movie, too!" Ally shouted as she waved at Lightning and Julia.

"I picked a movie that I haven't seen yet," Momo said with a soft smile, slumped in a bean bag chair.  Her diaper was already soaked.  "I think we should watch The Meg."

Julia and Lightning joined them as they picked a spot to sit down to watch the movie.

Almost instantly, Lightning regretted coming in here.  The softness of the chairs and pillows would still make it hard to stay awake.

Before she had a chance to change her mind, the lights in the room dimmed, and the far wall lit up.  It felt like the world's largest movie theater.  She leaned back to see the entirety of the screen.

The movie was more of a thriller than a horror, but that didn't matter to them.

Ally was the most frightened of the group.  Little squirts of pee shot into her diaper nearly every time the Megalodon was on screen.  She felt like a tiny fish compared to the giant, old shark.

While enjoying the movie, Julia and Lightning found it hard to take some of the more scary bits seriously. 

After nearly a year of fighting demons, not much scared Julia these days.  And she had to stop herself from explaining how such beings can come into existence through demonic summoning and binding rituals.  Though, some of the jump scares still surprised her every now and then.

On the other hand, Lightning was more scared of her stomach than the movie.  She had never used her diaper in that way around other people before and was too embarrassed to do it. 

"This isn't all that scary.  I've seen spiders scarier than this thing," Lightning commented, trying to play it cool around the other girls.

Meanwhile, Momo's heart leaped out of her chest with each jumpscare.  But when she heard what Lightning had said, she got a devilish idea in her head.

Momo got up and sneaked behind Lightning without the others noticing.

"Can I get a scary toy spider?" Momo whispered, the toy now in her hands.  The toy was attached to a string that Momo slowly lowered right in front of Lightning's face. 

Lightning let out a blood-curdling scream, causing Julia and Ally to scream in surprise.

The lights began turning on while Lightning flailed around trying to get the spider off her and fell off her bean bag chair.  That's when she noticed that the spider was just a toy.

Momo was on the ground laughing at Lightning's reaction.

"Momo, you little!" Lightning shouted and was about to get up when her body began pushing something out.  On all fours, her body could no longer hold it back.  She began filling her diaper.

Momo laughed even further after realizing she had literally scared the shit out of her.

Lightning had no time to be sad.  She was just mad at Momo for what she had done.  She lunged at Momo and began wrestling with the younger girl on the padded floor.

"Hey, you two, knock it off!" Julia said as she tried to break it off but somehow joined in on the wrestling. 

The three of them rolled around on the floor toward Ally.

"Nononono!" Ally yelled, but she was added to the pile.

As the 4 of them wrestled, they suddenly stopped before a loud noise from the movie scared them all.

The 4 girls began looking at one another before they all started laughing at the ridiculous situation. 

One by one, they apologized before returning to their spots with their soggy or mushy diapers. 

By the time the credits began to roll, all 4 of them had lost out to exhaustion and were out cold on the soft, padded floors.

"Do you have any…yawn… 4's?" Jay asked.

"Go fish," Jane responded with a dead-tired tone while looking at her cards.

Instead of reaching for the deck of cards, Jay's head swayed as she began to nod off.

Jane noticed and immediately clapped her hands.

"W-What?" Jay responded, startled.

"You almost fell asleep again," Jane told her with an annoyed look.  She was honestly debating whether winning this game was even worth it in her head right now. 

"Shah!  You idiots ruined my count!" Ivy shouted, not far from them.  She was a bit sleepy from the lack of sleep.

To help her stay up, she counted the number of books she could summon and was now surrounded by hundreds of random books. 

"Now, now, everyone, we only need to stay up for less than an hour," Crissie told them as she returned from her little investigation.

Of the 4 of them, Crissie seemed to be the least tired.  She was used to staying up all night.  Her diaper was also the most heavily used.

"Who's still up?" Jay asked

"Emma and Mesae are passed out together.  While Julia, Ally, Momo, and Lightning all passed out in some pillow room." Crissie tells them.

"I wonder if we should wake them up?" Jane questioned.

"I've already tried that," she said.  "I tried to wake up Mesae shortly after she fell asleep." She yawned." Nothing I did would wake them.  My guess is that if you pass out, the game keeps you that way." 

"What about Gen?  Where is she?" Jay asked before yawning once more.

"I don't know.  Couldn't find her," Crissie replied.  "It's as if she's playing hide-and-seek by herself."

"Hey, that might not be a bad idea," Jane said while standing up.  "We need to do something to keep ourselves awake.  So let's play a game of hide-and-seek to kill time."

Jay smiled and nodded while Ivy shrugged okay.  Only Crissie thought that was a bad idea and would likely have someone fall asleep while hiding. 

On the other hand, if she was the only one awake, she could vote off anyone she wanted.

"Sounds like a good idea!" Crissie chirped.  "I'll be it!"

Crissie summoned a little timer and set it to go off in 100 seconds.  While staring at a wall, Jay, Ivy, and Jane went to find their hiding spots.

Ivy hurried into a kitchen area and searched for a place to hide.  She spotted the cabinets but decided that would be too obvious.

She needed to think fast.  At that moment, she noticed a few stacks of large baby food boxes near a counter and had an idea.  She made a cozy cave out of the boxes.

Ivy smiled as she could now eat away at the time.

Jay ran into a typical living room with a few couches lined with plastic.  The only hiding place was the coffee table in the center of the room. 

If Jay squeezed under, it would barely be lifted off the ground, and Crissie may not notice or think anyone would fit under. 

She had to belly-crawl her way under the table.  The only problem she had was trying to get her diaper under.  She knew her diaper was swollen and wet but was it really that big?

The Host had to hold back a giggle as They floated above the table and watched the girl struggle to squeeze her diaper under the table.  They thought it would be cute and funny to expand her diaper.  But They weren't going to interfere anymore and shrunk it back to let her slide under the table before disappearing again.

Once Jay was fully underneath, she had just enough room to rest her head on her arms while waiting for Crissie to finish counting. 

However, a long yawn and heavy eyes would make this hiding spot the worst she could pick.

On the other hand, Jane still could not find a place to hide.  Nowhere seemed like a decent place to hide for very long.  She thought about hiding in the kitchen, but Ivy beat her there.  She saw Jay trying to fit her oversized diaper under a table and knew it wouldn't help.

Eventually, Jane had the best idea!  She hurried to the padded room where Momo and the others had fallen asleep.  Jane was glad one of them was still sleeping in one of the chairs.  All she had to do was sit right in front of them, and she was perfectly hidden!  There was no way Crissie would think to look in a room with already-sleeping babies inside.

"98,99,100," Crissie mumbled to herself while watching the timer and listening to it beep.  "Okay, now that they are hiding, what am I supposed to do?" Crissie wondered out loud. 

Standing around till the game was over was boring.  So instead, she decided to move.  Maybe she could find the other girls by sauntering around.

As she was leaving the nursery, however, she noticed someone ahead of her desperately looking around before ducking into a random room.

"That's odd…was that Gen?" Crissie asked herself, wondering what she was doing. 

Crissie quietly hurried over to the door and peeked inside.

"Caregivers shouldn't be put in this position…." Gen mumbled to herself.  However, she was glad she had found a secluded room.

Gen has tried desperately to find a bathroom or anything else.  She even considered doing her business outside. 

But sadly, no bathrooms and no doors were leading to a yard.

Gen's final option was to go into a trashcan, but she learned she could not remove the diaper.  One way or another, that diaper was going to be used.

With no other option, Gen was forced to finally use her diaper. 

"I'm just glad Azrael can't see me like this…." Gen said before squatting down.  Due to holding it in for so long, it was almost too easy to push and load the back of her diaper.  "Ew, ew, ew, ew."

She cringed from the lumpy, mushy, warm feeling inside of her diaper.  She loved when others used their diapers, not herself!

Once everything was out and inside a heavily soiled diaper, Gen stood up and turned her head to examine the damage.  As she did, she spotted Crissie at the doorway, who smiled and waved.

"The first few times are always the hardest.  You'll learn to love it," Crissie said before turning around and giving her full diaper a shake before walking off.

Gen stood there in shock and shame.  Someone had just watched her fill a diaper!

As the clock struck 4, the Host snapped their fingers and summoned the remaining babies still awake to the nursery.

Gen, Ivy, Jane, and Crissie appeared in a puff of smoke. 

"Hey, where is Jay?" Jane asked while looking around. 

"They are still under the table they picked as a hiding spot.  Such a cute place for a baby nap." the Host tells them with their trademark smile. ^w^

"So that's where they were!" Crissie says in fake shock to pretend she had been looking for them the whole time.  She was a little surprised more didn't fall asleep, but nothing of loss with them being awake. 

"Now, before we continue, let's put all the little ones in their proper beds." ^w^

With a snap, the cribs and toddler beds were filled with everyone still sleeping.  All of them with pacifiers and stuffed animals to cuddle with.

"So what now?" Gen asked.

"Since this is the end of a game, it's time to vote someone out." ^w^

"Anyone?" Ivy asked before letting out another yawn.  Her body swayed slightly as if it was about to collapse. 

"Yep, you babies managed to stay up.  Now you can pick any one of the losers to be sent back home." ^w^

Jane, Crissie, and Gen looked at each other before looking at the cribs surrounding them.  It would be hard to pick one to vote off.

As for Crissie, she was pondering who could be the most threatening to her winning the game.

"I vote, Momo," Ivy says with little hesitation as everyone turns to look at her staring at Momo's crib.

"Why her?" Gen asked curiously.  As far as she could tell, No one here should outright hate anyone else.  Right?

"It was a heavily calculated mooov" Ivy says as her head begins to nod before shooting back up while trying to stay awake just a little longer.  "I thought long and hard on this"

But it was almost too obvious to everyone around her that she had just picked the closest crib.

Crissie snorts as she tries to hold back a laugh.  For being one of the smarter ones, it surprised her that Ivy could make a simple choice like that.

"Okay, im voting for Momo too." Crissie sais with a smile. She wouldn't have been Crissie's first pick, but it was good enough.

"I, I vote for her too," Jane says while following her team numbers lead.

"It looks like little Gen doesn't need to make a vote with a 3 out of 4 votes." the Host announces.

It didn't bother Gen. She honestly wouldn't have been able to make up her mind anyway with all the choices around her.

"Before I send her home, let's give you girls a chance to say goodbye." ^w^

The Host waved their hand above Momo's crib, and she began to wake up. 

"Huh?  What…yawn…going on." Momo yawned as she sat up in her toddler bed and stretched. 

"You're going home, little one." ^w^ they said softly to the still sleepy girl.

Her mind was foggy from being woken up, so she hadn't yet processed what that meant.  Suddenly Gen, Ivy, and Jane went over to hug Momo and say their goodbyes.

Crissie stood off to the side and gave Momo a wave.  She had not interacted much with Momo and didn't feel the need to provide a hug.

After Jane and Gen stopped hugging, Ivy placed a little note in Momo's hand.  An IOU for voting her out without much thought.  Ivy left her address in the message hoping that if they shared the same world, she could pay her back once she won the game.

"Okay, momo, say goodbye to your new friends." ^w^ the Host tells her like she was a toddler about to leave daycare.

"Bye-bye." Momo yawned once more while giving a wave and rubbing her eye.  In a puff of smoke, she vanished.

"Now, I think it's time to put all the babies to bed." ^w^

"Um, before I go to bed, could I get chang…." Gen was asking, but the Host had already waved their hand, and all 4 of them passed out immediately.  Before their little bodies could hit the floor, they were poofed to their beds and cribs for much-needed sleep.  "Good night, babies.  Tomorrow is going to be another fun day."

special thanks to all the players for letting me use their OC's in this story

CrissieBaby OC Crissie
Wannatripbaby OC Julia
Donniediaps OC Mesae
Lampree OC Gen
jaydonrock OC Jay
AllySmolShork OC Ally
AuthorJaneGalt OC Jane
LightningoftheGalaxy OC Lightning
momoabdl OC Momo
FoxDeityAyumi OC Annabell
The_Star_Rie OC Ivy
cy0te48 OC Emma

specal thanks to tomorrowpamp for the amazing artwork for Momo!

pinkthedino_by_tomorrowpamp_df7do0y-pre.jpg