LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Nitram)

Anastasiya_diapee

Janet used the teddy bear to hide her face when the young girls started to tease her. tears ran down her cheeks she had nothing to protect her only hidding her face  from the mean big girls. She couldn't even insult them with her fingers because of the mittens she hated being trapped like this. All she could do us cry like the baby she is 

Soon, Anastasia is standing in a parking lot near a large shopping center that sells goods for babies from pacifiers to strollers.

Anastasia winked at Janet and leaves her for a minute. And she returns, pushing a large shopping cart in form "Ladybag" equipped with retaining straps.

Anastasia transplants the baby into a cart and attaches it with straps. "You would be stupid if I let go for a walk alone? No, you will be under the supervision of mommy. And now let's go."
"You'd better be a good babygirl's and then mommy will buy you a toy. But if you do something stupid... I'm swear. I'll spank you on your bare ass in front of everyone in this building. Got it?" - Anastasia said sternly and without a smile on Janet's ear, showing that she was not joking.

Janet nodded her head but she was embarrassed and humilated what if they run into people they know will they help her take her side she wasn't sure what to do but their was no way she was going to be a good little baby for this crazy bitch. Janet wondered what should she do to escape and leave this boring world in tact. She couldn't believe she was sitting in a shopping cart with her diaper exposed worst of all it was a little wet she could still use it a couple if times.

Anastasia goes to the department where strollers are sold.

"I'm need a stroller first. I will have to walk the baby soon." said Anastasia, examining the strollers.

Anastasia chooses a very cute stroller'ssams-baby-doll-double-stroller-150x150.jpg.c125072e281825b7c7c9b13925044f03.jpg and calls a consultant: "Ahh this very cute stroller. Girl, I'm need help."

The girl who had her back to them. Anastasia's longtime acquaintance turns out to be a consultant. Karina Smith, 25 year old.
"Anastasia! How old, how many winters? How are you? Who is this lovely little one girl?" - said Karina and bent over and began to cooed with Janet, like with real babygirl's..

“Oh, that cute babygirl's - is Janet. But you can call her "J-J" or just "Babygirl." She had a sad story. She was my former rival and work colleague. But when, she was offered a promotion, she had a serious nervous breakdown. Now her brain functions like a little girl. Baby, be smart, say wave your hand to aunt Karri. " Anastasia answered.

She shook her head no and tried to gesture that Anastasia was crazy. She wished she could say something but all she could do is weird  sounds thanks to the injection it kept her so infantile. It just looked like she was throwing a fot but what she really was doing was trying to get the insane woman out of her life.  She tried to deny the story with gestures but no one was talking her seriously all they saw was a woman being taken care of by s nice lady.

"Look how active my babygirl's. She's just a sweet little one girl and I took the liberty of taking custody of her. Now I'm her mommy." - Anastasia answered

"She is very sweet. You know, I am often free and if you need Babysitter, then I will gladly sit with the baby when you work. Do you need a stroller? Very good choice" - Karina answered and handed Anastasia her card with number phone.

Karina helps arrange the delivery of the stroller home and goes with them further to help them with something else.

Anastasia goes to section with diaper.
"Baby, what do you want? Pampers? Or Huggies? Or Luvs? Point your finger or mommy will choose." - cooed Anastasia.

Karina stood nearby and smiled looking at the funny picture. As big girl sitting in a shopping cart, dressed as a baby.

Janet wondered how was she supposed to point she had mittens on and her hands were rolled into one and she couldn't hold or point to anything was this a cruel prank. She didn't even like the idea of having a babysitter she wanted to be a big girl an adult again and try and get out if this somehow.

As the adults were talking Janet started to make poopy on her diaper which caused her to cry especially when others stared at her pointing and laughing. It wasn't her fault she lost control.

Karina sniffed the air and pinched her nose with a laugh: "I know this smell. It seems the baby needs a diaper change. This smell is little poopy... My son is 2-years-old. I know this smell very well. But I didn't think that this big babygirl's also stains the diaper."

Anastasia smiled back and took a large pack "Pampers" into the basket: "I wasn't joking about my baby and of course she gets the diaper dirty... Okay, let's not change our tastes. I'll take "Pampers" and then we'll go change the baby's diaper. Karina, while I'm changing Janet's diaper choose for her baby food supply. Please. "

After that, Anastasia goes to where "Room mother and baby"data_objects_0001_9279_img.19279.dsc01983.thumb.jpg.358a0fab7b6caba60ac828a0837dfad5.jpg is located.

Anastasia frees Janet from the cart and carries her inside. There are two changing tables and everything you need to change a diaper.

"Great. You don't even have to open the packaging we bought. Everything is here." - cooed Anastasia, tying Janet with a belt in the abdomen so that she would not run away...

Janet couldn't believe this people were staring and just pointing and laughing at her which caused her to cry. She tried to kick Anastasia when ever legs were lifted for her diaper change. It was a small way of fighting but she did so.  Then of course came a little girl and her mother.

"You don't want to be like that do you?" the mother asked her daughter.

"No, mommy I wanna be a big girl not a big baby like her," the little girl walked up to Anastasia "Excuse me Mrs  is she really a baby?" The little girl asked

Janet shook her head no and tried to make some sort of gesture but she was ignored.

Anastasia pulled up Janet's baby dress and threw away her dirty diaper. Janet was now naked below the waist. At that moment, when Anastasia began to clean Janet's ass and pussy with wet wipes. The door opens and another girl comes in with a real little one girl. They smile and look at Janet. The little girl had wet training panties and the girl entered the room to change them to dry ones.

A little girl comes up and watches, as Anastasia clean Janet's and asks Anastasia about her.

"Oh, just look at her. How much would you give her? This is a little one babygirl. She may have a little more body than normal babies, but her brain works like a one-year-old babygirl. So be sure that you are much older than her. Do you want to help me? I will hold her legs and you add baby powder" - Anastasia answered by ticklish Janet's chin. Then she blew raspberries on Janet's bare stomach.

Janet laughed as she was tickled and giggled and she sounded like a real baby with her giggling and then the little girl was taking careof her this day couldn't get more humilateing for her what she did was cry and tried to roll out but she couldn't considering she was strapped 

"So can we get a playda5?" the little girl asked both her mother and Anastasia.

I don't know sweetie this baby looks like she's a handful maybe when she grows a little. Unless her mommy is okay with that idea 

"The baby is still too young to play on the playground. And we still have which
business in the store. But maybe you will meet at daycare, when my babygirl's starts going there. Thank you very much for your help." - Anastasia said to the little girl, fixing a fresh diaper on Janet's hips.

Then she straightens her dress and, saying goodbye to new acquaintances, leave the room.

Anastasia puts Janet in the shopping cart again. After that, Anastasia goes to the place where Karen is waiting for them, who puts a large box in the cart in which there were jars of baby food, as well as a large package with baby's formula and cereals for infants.

"Okay. Thanks Karen. Now we're going to buy a new dress and pajamas for J-J. Come on and help her make a choice." - said Anastasia pushing the cart to the place where clothes for babies were sold.

She might not be able to talk but she can sure bite. So she decided to bit the bulb of the pacifier break in it from the shield and then spiting the pacifier. To make them think it broke on accident she cried for her paci soon enough Revenge will be hers.

"Looks like the baby has a broken binky. I have a present for the baby." said Karen and gives Anastasia a package containing two new cute pacifiers with reinforced rubber.

Anastasia says "Thank you" with a smile and opens the package and replaces the old broken pacifier with a new one.

Soon they come to the baby's clothing department.

Anastasia and Karen choose a dress and pajamas for Janet without asking the baby.

And soon the new clothes are put into the shopping cart.20190507_025111.thumb.jpg.57b7183ac0b6c4059548ad23617bd47c.jpgil_570xN.1223591236_hlu9.jpg.459cb9728a502a7ea8df4d3a9c2340fd.jpg

"Okay. Now you can choose a new toy for the little one. You will be a good babygirly, right?" Anastasia cooed and kissed Janet on the cheek ..

If Janet could she would give her the middle finger but her hands are inside the mittens the best she could do is stick her tongue out at her mommy but with the pacifier on jer mouth that wasn't much she could do with anybody.

Janet just cried loudly hopeing someone would come to her rescue to see that she was kidnapped and forced to live the life of a ba6 she might not get 5hat but crying is all she could do to resist and show her discomfort.

Anastasia and Karen just exchange glances and do not pay attention to the ridiculous attempts at indignation from Janet.

Anastasia says to Karen: "I'm going to go to work soon and I will also inform them that the babygirly no longer be able to occupy the position she was in. And when the baby is fired, I will become her mommy. Officially."

They soon arrived at the toy store. Anastasia first buys a suitable jumper for Janet. “Look what a cool thing. Now you can spend time in this, and not only in playpen's.” Anastasia cooed.71ihCWxkxVL._SL1000_.thumb.jpg.a92bb28dd106889df539daf99bbc3490.jpg

Then they go to the department with toys ... "Look. This is your new friend. Now he will guard you when you sleep in the crib." Anastasia cooed, holding out a plush puppy 35827fba2fc363b1347bc35dcb20b73e1bb5da2d.JPG.5f3e6819762e7cfc8c6e7049eb00082d.JPGto Janet.

Janet wondered if someone at work would help her survive this.nightmare.  seeing the bouncer and the stuffed animal Jsmet shook her head no and cried harder. Janet didn't want to be a baby she didn't want to be stuck in a bouncer and she didn't need stuffed animals she just wanted to be back home wake up in her bed and hooe that this was just a dream.

Anastasia pays for purchases and says goodbye to Karen.
"Okay. Now we need to eat before we get home." - cooed Anastasia pushing the shopping cart in which Janet was sitting and in which there were packed purchases.

Anastasia finds a restaurant and approaches the administrator: "I need a table and please move a highchair for my babygirl. "

The admin looked at Janet. He smiled and nodded. He leads them to the table and soon the waiter comes and puts out the highchair and Anastasia puts Janet there.

"Okay now we'll eat." cooed Anastasia.

Many visitors look back at them and look with smiles: "You see on people's. Everyone loves puppies and babies."

Janet wanted to say 5hat she wasn't a baby but with her vocal cords numb all she could do is  gibberish and that just made her sound more like q baby 5hen anything else. Which caused her to cry harder especially with everyone staring at her ss soon as she was aat on the high chair all she could do was whine and  shake her head and moved it the opposite side to not accept lunch.

Anastasia places an order. And soon the waiter brings the order. For herself, Anastasia ordered a steak and a glass of red wine, and for Janet they bring "Mac and cheese" and chicken nuggets... which all were passed through a blender and looked more like a white mass or jelly. And apple juice in a baby bottle.

"Bear in mind that everyone is looking at you now. Do you want people to see the dirty baby?" - Anastasia cooed, picking up a little mass on a plastic fork and brings it to Janet's lips - "You eat it all or I will smear all the food on your face. Open your mouth, baby. Train on track choo-choo."

Janet refused to open her mouth they were in public so someone might safe her from her tormentor. Janet didn't care about Anastasia threat she rather die of starvation then to suffer this humiliation in front of everyone.

"Is the baby naughty? Why did you choose it yourself," Anastasia said and poked a little with a fork on Janet's tight lips, just smeared the mass on her cheek.

When Janet refused to take the next batch. Either Anastasia squeezed her cheeks, and when Janet unclenched her teeth, Anastasia thrust a full spoonful of finely rubbed mass into the baby's mouth.
"I apologize for the behavior of my baby. She has problems with her head and she completely forgot how to eat." Anastasia apologized to the visitors who watched this picture, continued forcefeeding Janet's. 

Janet spat the food out and if she couldn't she wouldn't swallow she would rather choke the to give her the pleasure of seeing her behave like an overgrown infant. she wondered how she could get out of this mess. She tried to say no that Anastasia was lieing  but she couldn't open her mouth she didn't want to be here she wanted to deny the claims it's hard to do anything.

Anastasia smiles, as Janet spits out the food and now it flows down her chin and she behaved like a real babygirl. The rest of the visitors stopped paying attention to them.

"You still think this is all a dream. But it's true and I'm just getting started. You are babygirl now. Soon you will be a helpless baby who needs mommy's care. And this is my revenge for wanting to steal my position, to which I have been going all these years." Anastasia whispered angrily in Janet's ear.

Anastasia calls the waiter: "Unfortunately, my baby is too small to eat Mac and cheese. If possible, bring, please some liquid milk porridge in a baby bottle."

The waiter takes the bowl away and soon orders: milk porridge in a baby bottle.

Anastasia makes Janet recline in the highchair. Then it removes the pacifier and change on the bottle. "You have to drink it or you choke."- Anastasia said with a smile and squeezes the bottle.

Janet wondered how she should explain her self to Anastas. Janet didn't want to still the promotion all she wanted was to be the best she had no idea that Anastasia was going for the same promotion. Hearing everything Anastasia caused Janet to look horrified about her situation. Janet started to shake her head no and wail like the little baby girl Anastasia was turning her into.Janet didn't know what else she was in-store for. Janet chose to try and choke as she would rather die than suffer this humiliation.