LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Nitram)

Anastasiya_diapee

"Lie still and do not twitch, so you will already be punished. Do not complicate." said Anastasia ...

She removes Janet's used diaper. He wipes the baby's pussy and ass with wet wipes from urine and fixes the diaper, but instead of one. Three at once...

"You will lie and use diapers for several hours like a real newborn baby. Let's see your behavior when I let you out." said Anastasia.

She doesn’t take off her mittens or booties with Janet. And right into them he puts his arms and legs in the openings and zips up to the chin.

After Janet has been imprisoned in an infant costume, Anastasia puts an infant bonnet on her head.3b0fa4a90e28e3e3cdbf1fd929lh--raboty-dlya-detej-krestilnyj-chepchik-vintazhnyj.thumb.jpg.03a917054684202b2c86387aff435fbf.jpg

"And now the cocoon awaits you, babygirl's." - cooed Anastasia sticking pacifier into Janet's mouth and fixing the tapes on the back of her head "this is so that you don't lose your binky, otherwise you keep losing it. Now suck baby."

Anastasia takes Janet in her arms and carries her to the bed where the sheets are spread.

Janet couldn't do much just suck on the pacifier, but she had to fight somehow so she could have a fighting chance she heard her mommy's warning but didnt. she twitched and rocked trying to get free just to fail every time but she didnt care she tried as much as she could she fought and and moved she tried to be a good at escaping the binds or whatever was holding her, but nothing is working.

"Now mommy swaddles your, my sweetheart tightly, softly and according to all the rules..." Anastasia cooed,
wrapping Janet's body without arms in sheet.
Then she stuck out the free edges of a small sheet that lay under the baby, so that the edges of the sheet's passed between the torso and arms from armpits to Janet's knees.

With a quick movement, Anastasia, turning her baby from side to side, tucked the edges of the sheet one by one under her back, while tightly wrapping her hands, pressing them to her body, and not giving them any chance to move.
"Well that's all, now resistance is useless, my baby." Anastasia purred, unhurriedly wrapping Janet in the next huge flannel sheet from neck to toes, pressing her hands even tighter to her body. This soft sheet was so large that it was enough to wrap it several times, and its lower edge was tucked up, and even more pressed Janet's arms to the body. The next sheet, was even more different, in it Janet shook her head. Anastasia, gently straightening all the folds on her head, continued to gently talk to her newborn baby.
"Tsh-shh-shh-shh-shh-shh, my little one. Now mommy will swaddle you well, and then she will lull my baby to sleep, and you will fall asleep on mom's arms, like a real newborn baby ..." Anastasia cooed, continuing to swaddle Janet the next a sheet without a head.

"Well, it's done with the sheets, now I will swaddle my treasure in a quilt, and I will beautifully tie up my beauty with pink ribbons, so that the cocoon do not weaken a single gram during sleep. So that my sweetheart sleeps soundly and sees beautiful dreams. so, we will tighten the ribbons tightly, we will tie pretty bows... Oh, what a pretty baby we have turned out "Anastasia cooed admiring Janet's view.

She brought a large mirror. "Take a look at yourself. You are so cute."5adabc1596.jpg.57f071528293d5d5196b707f797a2dc4.jpg

Janet tried to move tried to cry tried to do anything to free herself, but she was wrapped up in a cocoon all her body could do was produce tears. She may have been wrapped She rocked herself only to crush into the bars she was completely trapped in this spot it looked.  I dont want to be a baby I want to be an adult I want my old life back what did I ever do to that woman." Janet wondered as she sleeps in that crib and a wait for her to be awoken next day. She felt so trapped and bored being her as if she didnt have anything doing here.

"You can forget about becoming a grown girl again and you will forget about being an adult girl's at all. You are a baby now and forever. Now you need to take a nap."- said Anastasia putting on a bandage over Janet's eyes, limiting her vision.

Then she brings the headphones and sticks them into her baby's ears and turns them on.

In headphones play is a baby's lullaby, but between the tunes a soft, bodyless voice continually repeats: "YOU WANT TO BE A BABY. YOU DON'T WANT TO BECOME AN ADULT. YOU ARE A BABY. YOU NEED A MOMMY. YOU CAN ONLY SPEAK LIKE A BABY. "

"Good night, babygirl, see you in the morning." said Anastasia patting the baby on the swaddled head and leaves the nursery.

As the Hypnos message played Janet was becoming weak and she was understanding what she was. She couldn't talk big, and she was enjoying her diapers wanting to always be baby not likening the stressfully life of adulthood. Janet was a baby all she could do was speak like a little one and nothing more she wanted to be a big girl not a baby, but she was losing the fight of wills her will was becoming overpowered by the message as she slept.

In the morning Anastasia comes and takes the headphones out of Janet's ears and removes the blindfold from her eyes. "Let's see how my recording worked..."

Anastasia takes the swaddled baby's and carries her to the changing table.

She unwrapped Janet's cocoon and pulled the pacifier from her mouth.
"Well, what do you want to tell me, baby? Did you poopy and pees in di-di?" cooed Anastasia, continuing to undress Janet, leaving her to lie practically
naked, only in dirty diaper.

"NO." she said in a babyish voice she was lying to her mommy, but she felt more babyish, but she doesn't want to be one. Janet tried to kick ananastasia seeing an opportunity to try and escape.  

"Meanie mommy i gowd mommy." Janet said as she tried to rebel against Anastaisa. But no matter how many times she did she always lost maybe today would be her day.

Janet tried to jump off the changing table as she was getting ready to jump, she started to go poopy in her diaper. 
She landed on her messy diapered butt causing her to cry.

“You see what happens when you disobey your mom. You fell and now you are boo-boo,” Anastasia cooed.

She again puts Janet on the changing table and slapped her several times on ass and put a pacifier in her mouth. "This is for you for not obeying mommy. Lie down while mommy cleans you."

Anastasia throws out Janet's dirty diaper and starts cleaning her ass and pussy with wet wipes.
"I have a very small my babygirly. By the way, I stopped giving you laxatives. So I congratulate you. You made the poopy in the di-di yourself." - cooed Anastasia, pulling out the last diaper from the bag..

"Looks like we ran out of diapers. Today after breakfast we go to the Mall. Refill your supplies."

Janet was shocked did she really pooped her diapers by herself was it really that all it took for her to lose control no this can't be happening. She thought to herself as she tried to fight her way out of this new reality. This can't be her new life "no bair i big gwl. " She pouted for amount, but she still had the binky in her mouth, which she spat at Anastaisa.  Janet was rebelling she took little victories. "No wanna." she knew that if she goes out looking like a baby then no one would believe her story but that won't stop her from looking for help.

Anastasia deftly caught the pacifier and returned it to the baby's mouth and attached it with ribbons to the back of Janet's head. "You keep losing your binky. The ribbons won't give you any more opportunity to do this. Suck my sweet and I have another surprise for you... I have a good friend... She is lawyer... And my girlfriend. She will be your another mommy. She just sent me a report... She destroyed all your adult records. And changed your birth certificate. In a few days, an official paper will be ready where it will be confirmed that you are a newborn babygirl. And me your mommy. Babygirly your is funny?" - Anastasia said with a smile, sprinkling the baby's pussy on the bottom and pubic area of the baby and fixing the diaper.

"Now I'm going to pick out your dress and we're going to have breakfast. It looks like it will do. If you're a good baby. Mommy will buy you a new toy in the store." said Anastasia holding a dress in her hands and preparing to put it on Janet.ef2a8fdeaa8a35daf4e15d6f6e58a2a9.thumb.jpg.5ed0b47396ecda21544ecfea9e0d8bb2.jpg

Janet couldn't belive what she was hearing. She wondered if it was a true or a bluff if this insane woman really had a friend that could do such things. It was all insane she wondered how she was going to escape she didnt want to be a baby she tried resisting again by moving away. As much as she didnt want this the dress looked cute but there was no way shew as going t go outside with the mall, she tried to resist instead of crawling to the kitchen she sat their pouting and not moving she also tried to rip the ribbons off but with her hands in mittes it was impossible 

Anastasia puts the baby's dress on Janet and straightens it. "Ah. You are very cute in this. You are apparently too small even to crawl. Mommy will have to carry you."

Anastasia grabs Janet under the ass and carries her into the kitchen and puts her in the already familiar highchair.

"Now the baby will do num -num. You will have to eat all this and without whims, or the mommy will spank you on the ass." - said Anastasia, taking out a box with baby's cereals C16654.thumb.jpg.1ab1fe4f788711c52eebd0bb671db747.jpgand milk from the microwave.

Pouring baby's cereal's into the bowl, Anastasia begins stirring it and adding milk.

Janet wondered how was she going to get out of this one it was impossible to hold or fight her she needed to figure out what and how to get rid of this will she will not eat. Janet would rather die of starvation then to suffer this humiliation any further. Ad she saw the cerel  coming her way she turned her gave the opposite side and she would sput it out aiming for Anastasia. She wondered how she was going to get free of this.

• Like 1

Anastasia dodged Janet's spit...

"Grrr/. You are a very very naughty babygirl and you don't know how to eat at all... Mommy will still have to help the baby to eat..." - Anastasia said.
She refills the baby cereal's rubber spoon and holds Janet's nose with her other hand and makes her look straight/..

When Janet runs out of oxygen and takes a breath. Then Anastasia quickly puts a full spoonful of baby food into her mouth and throws the baby's face up, so that she does not have time to spit it out and it flows down her throat.

"You can't outsmart Mommy... You either eat it all and get a delicious reward... Or I'll forcefeed it all to you and then spank it after breakfast. Make your choice." said Anastasia filling the next spoon and directing it to Janet's lips.

Janet hated this treatment and she hated Anastasia for turning her into an overgrown baby she didn't want to be a baby she just wanted to work get promoted and be nice but thi5 evil woman had other ideas there was no way she was going to obey. however with the threat if spanking Janet ipened her mouth and swallowed the food seeing 5he bowl left in her tray Janet tried to knock it down so she wouldn't have to eat the cereal.

Anastasia manages to grab a bowl of baby food in time.... "You failed baby. You promised that you would be obedient babygirl's... Now I will use handcuffs for this and subsequent feedings." - Anastasia said, and taking the handcuffs, she fastens Janet's arms and legs to the highchair.

"So where did we stop? On the fact that you are not an obedient baby, yes? You have earned a punishment by your behavior and it will be right after I feed you. If you refuse to cooperate with mommy... I will force feed you." said Anastasia.

Feeding continues and now Anastasia pinched Janet's nose every time she loaded another spoonful of baby food into her mouth.

Janet wondered how her plan backfired so badly. Sh5 gad to figure out away to get out of here and get some help. She wondered who would help her. She hated that Anastasia wS pinching ger nose to eat.

She can't do much of anything except suffer as Anastasia was intend on turning her into a baby but she couldn't be one. she didn't want to be one. Janet wondered when she would ve done eating and what her punishment would be.

Soon the bowl was empty and Anastasia, using wet wipes, wiped Janet's mouth like a baby.

Then she walks over to the locker and takes out some medicine and fills it with a syringe and walks over to Janet, who is still attached to the chair....

"You know what this is? This is your punishment? babygirl. Your behavior at breakfast showed that you are still too violent baby's. I am taking you to the mall today. If you were calm and good little one girl's, you could do without it... But I have to do this injection/.. This is "NOVOCAINE" dentists usually use it to freeze nerves when removing teeths... I use it to freeze your vocal cords. When I give the injection. You will not be able to utter a word, except for a plaintive mumbling." - Anastasia said, and grabbing Janet by the head, he injected her in the neck... In the larynx, where the vocal cords were.

"Okay, we'll wait 15 minutes. I'll do your hair for now... And then for the next few hours I will not think that you will do something stupid and say too much." - said Anastasia and soon brings a hairbrush and hair ribbons.

Janet wondered what she did to deserve such bad luck in life she just wanted to be a good girl and get her promotion at her job. But no this crazy bitch had to be jealous and kidnapped her now she was stuck shitting and pissing herself like some baby. Janet wonder how was she going to get out of this now that she couldn't talk she can't say her story so everyone will se her as an overgrown baby. She needs to play it smart find away to outsmart this crazy woman for now let her do her hair and once there in the mall her revenge will start.

Anastasia is combing Janet's hair softly and motherly, whistling soft melodies and weaving ribbons. After 15 minutes, Anastasia shows Janet her workimage.jpg.e3367e5bef8f79c2d29d3c0955fcd664.jpg. "What a cute little girl. Everyone will be delighted in the mall." cooed Anastasia.

On Janet's feet, Anastasia wears children's sandals with flowers that match the dress.

"Now mommy is ready to show her baby to people," Anastasia said with a smile, listening as Janet could only utter muffled moans through the pacifier ... "Her vocal cords are frozen ..."

Janet was surprised she looked like a real baby girl it was humiliating and worst if all she can't get help now how is she going to talk she can't even grab things All she could do was cry  She wondered when all of this would end and how to get her vengeance.

Anastasia puts cute infant's sandals with flowers on them, on Janet's feet. Then she takes the baby in her arms. Under the bottom. And he puts on his shoulder a diaper's bag where everything is collected to change the baby's diaper and bottles with formula's milk.

Anastasia carries the babygirl's to her car, where the back seat has already been installed baby's seat. In which Anastasia puts Janet and attaches her with belts, which were equipped with a lock with protection against babies. That is, Janet will not be able to open it... Only Anastasia with a special key.

"Sit here, babygirly. Give you a toy while mommy drives car's?" cooed Anastasia checking the belts.

Janet sat in the chair but as Anastasia was driving the baby decided to kick the seat in front of her and throw the toy t her self proclaimed mommy. Janet was not happy with this and she thought of ways to get her vengeance this way it was small and dangerous she wanted her to  pay for making her a baby and she didn't have many ways other than kicking and crying as this was torture and she was pretty sure that Anastasia was a criminal with everything she's done to her.

Anastasia puts the pacifier in Janet's mouth and attaches sign"BABY ON BOARD"1480654519__57.thumb.jpeg.07127d2cb398ef93735423ae5f483eef.jpeg to the rear window. Then, smiling at Janet, Anastasia gives her a teddy bear. Then she sits in the driver's seat, pushes it away so that Janet does not bother her and starts the engine. "Let's go, baby"

They stop at a traffic light when a red light comes on. A car with a flock of young girls stops next to them. They saw Janet. At first they looked at Janet with wide eyes. And then they laughed and took out their phones and began to take pictures of her and tease her. Featuring thumb sucking with a laugh. Anastasia noticed this and winked at them.

Soon the green light came on and they drove on. Approaching the mall.