LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Nitram)

Anastasiya_diapee

Janet drank the juice, but she wondered why Anastaysia called her a piggy she looked confused, and everything was messy anybody that would look at her would say she was just a baby and not a big girl. to make matters worse she was going potty as she ate ever spoonful took out little gas from her.

It was humiliating embarrassing, and she had no power all she could do is do as told every time she fought it was worse for her and for. She did the same and ate all her tense beef not liking the flavor and some of it falling down her bib she was so worried about her promotion that she trusted her enemy and now she was paying for it all she could do is be a baby.    

Anastasia feeds Janet another jar of baby food and again the baby got a mess all over her face.

Anastasia takes pictures of Janet's dirty face and shows her the photo.. "Take a look at yourself. Aren't you a cute little baby-piggy?" Anastasia cooed - "But I can easily turn you back into a little babygirl."

And Anastasia gently and on the motherboard wipes the mess with wet wipes with face Janet's.

"You ate your main meal well and now you have dessert. It really tastes good." said Anastasia, opening the third jar in which there was a banana-strawberry puree.

"Let's finish this jar and then go take a nap." said Anastasia teasing Janet's lips with another portion of baby food.

Janet didnt know how to anwser that she wasn't a piggy nor a baby but what else could she do other than open her moat and accept the food although she did like the banana strawberry puree.  She shook her head no at being called piggy she much rather be a baby girl then a piggy.

She ate her dessert the same way although this time she was trying to get as much food as possible inside her mouth just to wash down the horrid taste of the previous to jars she was forced to eat.  She didnt not want to take a nap but she had no choice in the matter.

Soon this jar was finished.
"So the clever cute little one girl has juice left. But you can drink it on my lap. Come on, babygirl." cooed Anastasia, carries Janet out of the highchair and grabbing a baby bottle with her.

Anastasia sits down on the sofa and makes Janet lie on her lap,  so that her head rests on the bend of her elbow and begins to feed Janet with prune juice. Janet tried to escape, but Anastasia held the baby's tightly and, rocking feed her with a baby bottle.

When bottle was empty, Anastasia put Janet's head on her shoulder and tapped on her back... "Come on, baby, make a good burpy for mommy. You need to get the extra gas out of your tummy so that it doesn't bother you while you will be nappy."

Janet burped loudly enough however that was not all she did she ended up spitting up some chunks of food as if she was really baby that didnt know how to swallow properly. To make matters worse she used her diaper as she was being feed. "gooo gooo gaaa gaaaa." She made noise like a baby butt still glaring daggers at the woman who destroyed her entire live and hard work down the drain because Anastasia was a Losser that couldn't handle being bossed around by a younger woman.

When Janet issued a loud BURP, Anastasia smiled and wiped her lips with a burp cloth.
"Good baby. That was your best job. You weren't ready to promotion and will be head over me or anyone else. Now your tasks are much easier... Soiling diapers, sucking binky, playing with baby's toys, eating baby food and making cute burps. You are just a cute little babygirl, who needs a mommy. Oh, you're so wet. Let me change your diaper. And then you go to take a nap." - said Anastasia and carried Janet, holding her under the bottom, to the nursery. Where she put baby's on the changing table. And she took off the dress and panties with ruffles from the baby and threw away the used diaper. After that, she began to wipe Janet's ass and pubis from urine with wet wipes. Constantly cooing with her like a real mommy, who distracted the baby from changing the diaper. "Here, hold the rattle, show your mommy how you play and slobber her while I make you a clean babygirly's" - Anastasia cooed, holding out the rattle to Janet.

Seeing nothing better to do she took the rattle played with for a while and slobbered it completely with her drool and then she threw it as hard as she could at Anastasias faces. She then started sucked her fingers and playing with her toes and giggling at Anastasia's pain, as she had hit her with the rattle. She giggled and played as her mommy change her didi and she still had more coming out of her.  

"This time I forgive you, because you are just a babygirl. But again there will be a similar trick and I will spanking you." said Anastasia, taking away the rattle and sprinkling with baby powder, fixed the diaper on Janet. "That's it. Now you can do pee-pee and poopy again." - said Anastasia, and then carried Janet to the crib and put her, covered with a blanket. And put pacifier  into baby's mouth. 
"And now if you want me to age you again, then you will sleep like a good baby. I will be there until you fall asleep." - said Anastasia, having closed the curtains, plunging the room into twilight and turned on mobile over crib, which began to play a quiet melody.

Anastasia started lightly rocking crib and sing a baby's lullaby.

She did as she was told and tried to fall asleep, but it wasn't that easy falling asleep so early when she wasn't tired then everything, she had eaten had taken its effect and toll on Janet and she fail a sleep right away even snoring from time to time and not waking up at all she just slept peacefully and dreamed about her position and how she would get her revenge on Anastasia. She would make her her baby and then spanking her to bad that was just a dream. 

Anastasia saw that the baby had fallen asleep... She bent over the crib and put Janet on her back and spread her arms and legs to the sides. Now she slept in a position like a infant.

Anastasia turned on the baby monitor and left the nursery. While the baby was sleeping. Anastasia called work and took a day off for herself and opened a sick leave for Janet. She reported that Janet was seriously ill and she took the liberty of looking after her.

Then she called her lawyer friend and for a small fee. She destroyed all records about Janet everywhere and said that in a week a new birth certificate for Janet would be ready, which would indicate that Anastasia was her mother.

Anastasia spent about 2 hours on all the affairs, after which she wants to wake the little one girls and decides not to spoil the surprise for now.

"Waki-waki, babygirl. Time to get up. How is your diaper?" cooed Anastasia, motherly stroking Janet's cheek.

Janets diaper was extremely full and there was some drool going down her china ss she was awakened by Anastasia, she thought it all had been a dream but as it turns out this is her reality now and then she thought about her situation and how she was stuck here, and she couldn't even voice her opinion because the crazy woman only wante her to say baby babbles "gooo gooo gaaa?" was all she could say and nothing more otherwise she would get a spanking.

"Good babygirl. It was a test. I didn't care for your opinion. I'm proud that you remember the rules and on baby's babbling. This cute. For that, I will commend you to watch this TV before your dinner." Anastasia cooed, lowering the edge of the crib and she helps Janet to get out of there. and checks the diaper, which is still dry. "Good baby. You slept well and kept your diaper dry for now. I will give you a dress, as a reward." and Anastasia puts that purple dress e8014d3c60f965271c7c1eb06ea6ae22.thumb.jpg.b01e5292b4da62a71ac3c5ff9ab30e2b.jpgon the babygirl's, which was very short and practically did not cover the diaper.

"That's it. You are a sweet little princess now. Crawl into the living room, little one girl." said Anastasia and when they got to the living room Anastasia moved the playpen's so, that Janet could watch TV and turned it on. To the baby channel. There was Sesame Street and the monsters were dancing with the kids. Anastasia put Janet on her ass in front of the TV: "Look. They're dancing. Why don't you dance too? Jump on your ass and clap your hands with a giggle."

She crawled into the living room then she heard her mommy tell her what to do with embarrassment she did as she was told and jumped up and down giggling and clapping her hands she repeated this motion more than once she even did some baby babble and sucked on her fingers she was getting use to sucking on her fingers that she couldn't stop any more then she wanted she jumped clapped giggled sucked and repeat it was as if she couldn't do anything to defend herself, Janet was just glad that she was indoors and not being taking to another place.

Anastasia laughed as she watched Janet play on the floor, like a babygirl's bouncing on her ass to the tune from the TV. And Anastasia shoots a video of the baby's games.

"Let Mommy play with you. Come here." Anastasia cooed and lifting Janet off the floor, put on her, on own lap and began tossing babygirl's up, imitating riding a horse. "My little baby rider, how much fun she has to ride a horse." - Anastasia cooed, continuing to play with her, and then began to tickle the baby with her fingers and Anastasia felt Janet's diaper warm with her lap.

As the little girl got tickled, she laughed, and she giggled, and she sucked her little fingers trying to make the scary woman. "goo gaa , " right now she was afraid, so she tried to be in her best behavior and she didnt want to be a baby, but this woman turned her into one in a matter of seconds it was to much that she just started to cry.

Anastasia laughed at Janet's attempt to scare her. "Oh, you're so scary. Scary, like a little angry kitten. Baby I'll give you the nickname "Little boo " - Anastasia cooed.

"Oh baby, you don't need to cry. I know what will make you happy... Binky and Mommy's hug." - Anastasia said in a gentle tone and put a pacifier in Janet's mouth and hugged her like a babygirl's, motherly kissed her on the cheek and hug her, Anastasia began to swing and sing soothingly: "shhh-shhh-shhh mommy here. mommy loves you, babygirl."

Janet didnt want her binky and she didnt want her mommy's hugs she wanted to be an adult not a blabby and she didnt want to be known as little boo she just wanted her old life back she felt like she was spending to much time crawling ah e couldn't remember when it was her last time walking like a big girl all she felt was her mommy and she was wearing a stupid dress thats didnt cover her diaper. She crossed her arms and sulked.

Janet was very ticklish which caused her to laugh and   laugh at her mommy tickling her "no no," she said as the tickles continued, she ended up going pee pe in her diapers, but it wasn't that much she could still be in it, "top top no i no wanna twcwles," she said was again forgetting to talk in stupid babyish babbles. "pwease no mommy i no wike," she said in between laughter.

The house was filled with Janet's infant laughter and Anastasia was pleased and stopped when, she asked about it. Babyish.

"Well, okay. Now mommy is happy. My baby is funny and wet. While you were sleeping, mommy called work and said that you were seriously ill. Babygirls don't going on work. And you won't be able to work for several days. And I took extra days off. So we will be together. And you'll be under my supervision. Okay, this time give you dinner, and then I'll let you play a little more and change your diaper. Before I send you to crib. Let's crawl. You need to get used to this. " - cooed Anastasia, lowering Janet to the floor.

Janet was surprised to what Anastasia had said her mouth wide open. "I wanna o to wwk I no waw ou mad me a." (i want to go to work I dont wanna be a baby you made me this) she cried out in horror to the woman that had destroyed her life."I no wanna," she said but being afraid of Anastasia. Janet crawled into the kitchen and very fast trying to be on her best behavior she knew that if she fought and rebelled, she would get in trouble and she took everything she had in one day but at least she wasn't outside where all of this could get humiliating and worse.

Anastasia was quick. She caught up with Janet in the kitchen and grabbed her ear and painly twisted it, and then pulled up her dress and put two strong slaps on each cheek of her ass: “The fact that I put a dress on you and let you ask me to change your diaper does not mean that I allowed you big babygirl's and tell you. Yua are still six-month-old babygirl's and far away you are allowed to say cute infant words: "goo-goo," or "gaa-gaa." If you need a bottle, you will be say: "ba-ba." And if you need to change the diaper then: whine, point your finger at the diaper and say: "di-di." And so that you better remember here for you..." And Anastasia weighed out a couple more strong slaps on bottom Janet's. Then she put Janet on the highchair's and attached it with a tray.

"Get the handcuffs or just sit still? If you're a good babygirl's, put your hands on the tray. You made Mommy angry. I wanted to let you play after dinner. But it looks like I have to teach you a parenting lesson after dinner." - Anastasia said sternly.

"Mean mommy you a vewy mean mommy I've been veey gowd and behaved and you make me have owies i no want you mommy i wanna be a big girl." Janet no longer cared what happened to her she knew now that anything she ever did would just be turned around and she get in trouble so Janet just decided to break all the rules and not care about anything that happened to her 

"Baby, you're in trouble again ... I'm reducing your age again. Now you will be a newborn baby. I don't think you will like it..." - Anastasia said, pulling Janet out of the highchair's and carrying her to the nursery, where she ties her to the changing table.

Then she goes to the crib and begins to lay the sheets, crosswise.

Anastasia goes to the changing table where Janet lies and begins to undress her. Taking off her dress.

"I will put on you clothes for very very young babies and cocoon you like a newborn babygirl's. You shouldn't have started a tantrum." said Anastasia and pulled out the baby's romper with foot, and in which the sleeves were sewn up.20190507_025111.thumb.jpg.57b7183ac0b6c4059548ad23617bd47c.jpg

Jsne6 was so con6 she did not started a temper tantrum but it looks like Anastasia would always find a way to make her feel younger. Janet had no choice and no chance couldn't talk couldn't even walk she was just a dumb and Anastasia seemed happy by stealing Janet adulthood. what was an overgrown baby to do to get herself out of this situation.