LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Nitram)

Anastasiya_diapee

Anastasia saw a look of envy from Janet as she looked at mommy's food. Anastasia deliberately ate slowly, as if teasing the baby: "You can't do that. This food is for grown-up girls. It can harm your little stomach. Therefore, you will get what your mommy gives you. Cereals, formulas, baby food, baby's snack and etc" - said Anastasia with pleasure
 drinking her coffee.

She watched with a grin, as Janet fighting with the bottle. "I won't take off your mittens, babygirly, but I'll help you." - said Anastasia.
She took the baby bottle and put the nipple from bottle in Janet's mouth. "Now, hold the bottle with both hands and move them less. And remember, you must drink formula's, every drop."

Janet hated that she was stuck eating baby food and nothing good like an adult. She hated the way Anastasia was treating her. Janet couldn't really do much other than glare at the woman. Janet hated that Anastaisa seemed to enjoy it. Worse it seemed that she didnt have a say on anything not even when she went to the bathroom and her bathroom was her underwear, she didnt know what she hated the most. As she heard and saw the woman drink her coffee Janet cried. 

Janet followed the instructions her mommy was giving her, and she drank the entire bottle of milk causing her to feel extremely stuffed and her. "Mommy wook i wank aww of baba" (Mommy look I drank my bottle) she said hoping Anastasia would take it easier but licking her lips she saw the woman continue to eat her grown up food. 

“Good babygirl.” Anastasia said finishing breakfast and taking off the tray, checked Janet's diaper.

"Wet, but not enough. Soon the formula will work and then I will change your di-di."

Anastasia freed Janet from the highchair, thrusting a pacifier into her mouth, put it back on the floor, on all fours: “Have you learned your lesson?
That it is better not to be capricious with mommy? Now start crawling before I change my mind and show you what it means to be a real six month old baby. It's play-time for your, babygirly. Crawl into the living room there is a surprise waiting for you. Anastasia said and stroked Janet's diaper again to make the baby to crawl.

"Yeth mommy I be wewy gwd wawygwl." (Yes, mommy I'll be a very good baby girl) Janet says as she gets on all floor and crawls like some infant that can't handle walking with tears in her eyes she does as shes told.

She went to the living room crawling "Supwise?  whewe no see it?" (Surprise, where I dont see it?) she asked the truth she was ignoring it how this day was going it would probably be something to humiliate her even further then she already was, she didn't want to be such a baby, but she had no choice Anastasia had truly turned her into one.

"Pway twme?" (playtime) she wondered what that meant  

Anastasia follows the crawling Janet and giggles, watching her diapered ass swing funny. And Anastasia takes another photo of the crawling baby. "I will take a lot of your photos. And then I will give them to a photo studio so that they can make a" First baby's book "in which there will be some of the best photos and I will show them to the my guests, like a proud mommy." said Anastasia.

Soon they were in the living room and Anastasia turns on the light. And in living room will be... cute yellow playpen... f_0aa7fc344fcc0b4723d32edf2564b.jpg.e7960d24c78bf3621917b6513e2ec5bd.jpg

A playpen was installed in the living room, which was filled with toys mainly for one-year-olds babies: soft toys, plastic cubes, rattles and rubber teeth rings.

"This is where you will spend your play-time" Anastasia cooed helping Janet to get into the playpen.

"Play, babygirl and mommy cleans up the kitchen for now. Cry if you need to change your diaper. You know how." said Anastasia, kissing the baby gently on the top of her head and leaving for the kitchen, leaving Janet alone.

Janet sat inside the playpen playing with all her little toys knowing the woman wanted her to behave like an infant she placed some of them in her mouth make sure to have a bit of drool on the toys and herself and she was ignoring her need to go potty. She just kept playing like some stupid baby 

She then went in her diaper not wanting to call her, yet she ignored the mess she was making in her diaper sure she was the one shitting herself, but Anastasia had to change her, so she got her vengeances in small ways as she finished her loading her diaper she sat and smushed all around it going to make Anastasia job harder in cleaning her when she was ready to cry, she did.

"Wahh-Wahh, Wahh-wahh wahh-wahh wahh- wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh,." she cried loudly for her mommy to come and get her changed.

Anastasia cleaned the kitchen sometimes looked at the baby monitor checking her little babygirl's and she perfectly saw her games and what she doing...

When the cleaning was over, Anastasia heard crying and went to the baby.

"You little stinker look what you've done. Apparently I still have to treat you like a six-month old babygirl. And your smell, like six-month-old..." - Anastasia said sternly.

With these words, Anastasia took Janet out of the dirty playpen's and laying  on floor and dress off her onesie. Leaving Janet in naked. Only in a diaper, booties, mittens and baby bonnet on her.

"Six-month-old babies spend most of their time almost naked. And you will too. Now you will lie on your back, gnaw a rubber ring and shake a rattle and make even more infant sounds. Only "goo-goo" and " gaa-gaa."  you are not allowed to cover your body. Babies don't shy their mommy. Therefore, you will also learn this. You will play like that all the time next 2 hours and while I change your diaper and clean up your mess." - Anastasia strictly explained, handing to Janet a rubber ring for teeth i.jpeg.5df21e61020df7671c006768070568f3.jpegand a baby rattle1a9012a8ba19a884333109fa9d442d19.thumb.jpg.5748a24c347d6e5fadc3f855ac5e8488.jpg.

Janet didn't understand what she did wrong all she did was play like a baby and babies usually end up making huge messes for their mommies to clean and how was she supposed to know how to play.

"Goo goo gaga?" She wondered how she was supposed to get help or be understood now if all she could do was say stupid childish words. That was a stupid rule but fine she wanted stupid six-month-old she'll give her one, she took the rattle and played with it and while Anastasias was busy cleaning Janet throw the rattle at the woman. As the rattle hit the woman she giggled like a baby after all babies throw things all the time.

The she started to bite on the rubber ring teeth like a real baby and make baby noises.  

Anastasia was cleaning up the mess in the playpen's when a toy thrown by Janet flew into her.

"It's okay. After all, you're just a baby. I know why you did that. You're bored without your mommy. I'll play with you now before we go change your di-di." Anastasia said softly as she finished cleaning.

She takes the rattle and lifts Janet off the floor and carries it to the sofa.

Anastasia sits down and puts Janet on her lap in a supine position.
"Keep nibbling on your ring and put more drool on your chin baby. Now try grabbing the rattle from Mommy." she cooed and began to play like Janet was a real little one girl's. Shaking a rattle near her face. When Janet reached out to grab the rattle, Anastasia quickly takes her out of reach.

"Try again, baby," Anastasia cooed. After each attempt, Anastasia made raspberries on Janet's bare stomach and enjoyed her giggle. Soon Anastasia felt warmth in the diaper .. "It seems that someone made a pee-pee again?"

As Janet got set up in Anastasia lap, The overgrown baby could feel her mess swivel all over her behind including her privets she hated the way this woman was treating her it was just.

Glaring at the woman she does as shes told drooling and nibbling on the teething ring looking confused at first, but she obeys and tries to grab the rattle. Janet looks disappointed every time her mommy takes the rattle away from her. This was humiliating and the worst part shew as enjoying the game.

She did try again and again but each time was the same result as the older woman blew in her tummy after a while she had to go and she didnt even bother holding it just let all out and not just pee poop too. By this point she knew what she wanted.

"Wahh-wahh, wahh-wahh, wahh-wahh," she cried over and over hoping for a change she didnt know if she would get one or not, but she cried like a real baby.

"Okay. Come on mommy will change your diaper. Crawl to the nursery, babygirly. The sooner you crawl, the sooner you get a fresh diaper and then you get lunch and after go for nap-time. Now you will sleep in the afternoon." - Anastasia said, lowering the baby's to the floor. - "I won't carry you. You will either crawl or sit in your stinking poopy."

And showing that she is serious, Anastasia goes to the nursery

Janet was shocked and she just cried at first hoping the woman had some mercy left for her but when she never came back Janet crawled to her nursery. As she entered her room, she looked for Anastasia. "Mommy?" She had forgotten about the rule, but she just wanted out of her messy diaper. 

She later felt herself be lifted by her mommy to be changed.

Anastasia was in the nursery and was preparing items for a diaper change when she saw the baby crawl into the nursery and call her.

"Come here baby. Time to get you clean." cooed Anastasia, taking Janet by the armpits and laying on the changing table and thrusting her pacifier into her mouth and tickling her chin. Motherly.

First of all, Anastasia threw away the used diaper, and then with wet wipes she starts cleaning Janet's ass, lifting her ankle, commenting: "What a dirty babygirl's. This is so funny. This is just the beginning.
Soon you will completely lose control of your urinary bladder and bowel efficacy. It's okay mommy will change your diapers. Anastasia said with a grin.

Then Anastasia cleaned Janet's pubis and pussy of urine, after which she treated the bottom and pubish with baby oil to make the skin soft and tender, without rashes.

As the last step, Anastasia added powder and finally secured a fresh diaper.

"That's all. Give Mommy a kiss for a diaper change." Anastasia cooed and taking out the pacifier from Janet's mouth, she turned her cheek for the baby.

Janet refused to give her kiss she glared and spat at her direction; how much worse can it get? Anastasia already had her immobilized and she couldn't do much but glare she saw her opportunity and bit on the the woman's cheek "gooo gooo gaaa gooo gaa," Janet said as if shew as areal infant then she began sucking on her fingers like a baby. Janet wondered if that would change her mind and just let her go back to work, she wasn't sure but at this point biting her was all she could do.

"Babygirl you are in trouble... You have to respect and love your mommy. And to remember this you will have to teach you a lesson. Biting Mommy is a serious offense. With your behavior, you earned a trip over my knee... And Spanking." - said Anastasia, rubbing her bitten cheek.

She grabbed Janet and sat down on the nearest chair and put the baby's on her knee. Ass to up. After lowered the diaper, exposing Janet's buttocks.
And Anastasia begins to spank the baby on the ass, with her hand.
"You earned 25 spanks." - said Anastasia spanking Janet. After only 5 spanks, the baby's buttocks have already turned pink...

"No mommy no baby." (you're not my mom am not a baby) Janet had for gotten about the baby bbble rule where she was only allowed to say goo gooo gaa gaaa. As her spanking began, she didnt even last the twenty-mark Janet started to cry at the 5 swats, and she was wailing and crying like a real baby "top no pankies i no want (stop no spanking I dont want to be spank). she kickand struggled to free herself but her body seemed useless.

Anastasia was ruthless. The baby must clearly learn her lesson. She counted exactly 25 spanks.

After them, Janet's ass was bright red, and she herself was crying like a real little one girl.
"Babygirly, have you learned your lesson? And now I want you to say in your infant tone" I'm sorry mommy. I'm a bad babygirl's." And give me an apologetic kiss on my cheek. Or I'll double your punishment." - Anastasia said sternly and turned her cheek again to Janet.

Janet cried out the entire time she had been giving spanking 'Yeth mommy i ave weaned my weasson,, " (Yes mommy I have learned my lesson.)" The baby nodded her head as to reply and saying yes, she had. janet face was full of tears and snots and she was a total mess. It was hard for her to reply as her behind still hurt. 

"Otay I thowwy I's a wewy  wewy wad  wawawgul and I wuv you." (Okay, I 'am sorry mommy I am a very bad bad baby girl and I love you). Janet said in very babyish to and she kissed the evil woman on her cheek still staring daggers at her  

"Good baby. Blow here," Anastasia said and wiped the tears from her eyes with a handkerchief, and brought it up to her nose, so that Janet could blow her snot.

"Although you did not deserve it, I will put a dress on you and we will go to dinner. Mom can be kind too. Sit here," Anastasia said, putting Janet on the floor in the living room and soon came from the nursery holding... Two baby's dresses...

1.il_fullxfull.1408006379_n3u7.thumb.jpg.86ddfc0e87715f5f87414f899f8b8142.jpg

e8014d3c60f965271c7c1eb06ea6ae22.thumb.jpg.b01e5292b4da62a71ac3c5ff9ab30e2b.jpg

"Which one do you like best, babygirly?" Anastasia cooed.

Still sniffling and getting her nose blown like some baby she nodded her head looking at the options she blushed both of the dresses were embarrassing she didnt know what to choose. She played a game catch ya by the toe to choose the dress her hand landed on the purple dress. "woths the wurwle dweth (I choose the purple dress) she said she sigh at she sounded so babyish, and she was pinking her baby clothes and she just couldn't believe it. The truth was she didn't like either choice but if she didnt choose one it would probably get worse for her, so she chose the purple one. 

"You really thought I'd give you a choice, babygirl? Then you're stupider than I thought. You are very little babygirl  for any choices. Although you helped me with something. I'm listen to the baby and do it another choice."- said Anastasia, removing the purple dress and leaving the pink dress with funny little bows and the same baby's panties with frilly.

"Give your legs here," Anastasia cooed, helping Janet put on her frilly panties.

Then she pulled a dress over Janet's head and passed her arms through her sleeves.

"Oh, you're so cute babygirly" - Anastasia cooed, straightening the dress and kiss her in cheek, which was Janet only up to the navel... - "Now crawl into the kitchen. It's time to fill your little tummy. Num-num."

Janet knew what Anastasia was going to do thats why she chose the the purple one at least the pink one would cover her diaper with the diaper cover while the purple one wouldn't. She frowned make Anastasia believe she had outsmarted her. She did as told.  "wtuwant?" (Restaurant?) she asked although she was happy that they went going to leave if they did that would be extremely humiliating.

She thought of refusing but she's not going to disobey not after the spanking she just received. Janet crawled to the kitchen were the highchair a waited her.

Anastasia followed the crawling Janet, and when it seemed to her that she was crawling slowly, she slightly urged her on, slightly pushing her swinging bottom with her hand.

In the kitchen, Anastasia puts Janet in a highchair's and attaches her with a tray. "If you don't bother mommy, then I won't handcuff you, but you only have one chance. Got it?" Anastasia said sternly and put the handcuffs in a prominent place, showing that she could use them at any time.

Meanwhile, Anastasia is grab jars of baby food Gerber: tense beef20211216_203341.jpg.72695d0cee1ebcb81017e2e1548299dc.jpg, green pea puree 015000004163_CF___JPEG_3.thumb.jpeg.459abe157f9d1ea6efd40a404c614b8c.jpegand banana-strawberry puree500014.jpg.4ec152b9f700810f9fc1be0a3579cd58.jpg. And a baby bottle with prune juice.

Anastasia puts it all on a tray in front of Janet.

"Look here babygirl. If you are a good girl and eat good green peas and beef, then you will get delicious... strawberry-banana puree, as a reward. If you are capricious and fighting with me, you will get broccoli puree instead. Okay? Well open your mouth, honey. The train is already on its way... choo-choo-choo.." - said Anastasia, tying a bib around Janet's neck and opening the first jar of baby food in which, there were green peas and filling a rubber spoon with green mass and sending it to Janet's mouth.

Janet sees no other choice then to behave so she seats in her highchair hating every moment and glaring at the woman that stole her life, Janet opened her mouth she figured no matter what choice she mad e it would just be bad for her, Janet chose to be a good girl and open her mouth for every train and the overgrown baby giggled at her training noises soon the first jar was done

Anastasia began to feed the baby green pea puree. Janet has green drool running down her chin. Sometimes she spat out baby food, but Anastasia picked everything up from the baby's chin and returned everything back to her mouth. 

Finally the first jar was empty. And Janet's chin was covered with a green mess...

"Here's a little juice, little  piggy. Before you start eating tense beef. Suck it." Anastasia cooed giving Janet a drink of prune juice from a baby bottle.
"Come on a little one girl. Let's continue. After that, you will get dessert." Anastasia opens a new jar of baby food of tense beef.