LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Nitram)

Anastasiya_diapee

Sarah really foamed a lot of diapers her nephew's and professionally unfastened  diaper and threw it away. Holding Janet's ankle, Sarah wiped the wash and messy wet wipes for newborn babies on her round ass.
She certainly understood Janet, but she absolutely did not want Janet to return and pretend that she did not understand Janet: "Oh. How cute. The baby is trying to talk. Maybe adults will someday be able to understand you. But don't now... Besides, if you were As a grown girl, you wouldn't be walking around in dirty diapers." - cooed Sarah with Janet, as if she were a baby.
Sarah began to sprinkle baby powder on Janet's pubis and ass: "Look baby it's sweet snow. It will make you sweet babygirly and not stinky."
Sarah's last move was to secure a fresh diaper on Janet's ass.
"Well, that's it, a clean diaper is a happy baby. Isn't it? Kiss your aunty on the cheek for making you happy." Sarah cooed as she helped Janet sit up and offered her cheek for a kiss.

At that moment, Anastasia comes with a folder in which
were Janet's papers. "Sarah, you've already finished changing the diaper. Baby, thank your aunt. And I'll play a game: "Goodbye Janet's adulthood." She goes with the documents to the paper shredder and turns it on. And then begins to slowly put all the documents in there one by one and watches as they turn into small strips.Watching Janet's reaction.

Janet shacked her head no no and tears shed form her eyes as she saw her mommy destroy her adulthood. IT wasn't fair that hear mommy could do this to her she cried and cried and cried as she couldn't do much other than wail like a baby as she was turned into one by that crazy woman. "Me big girl no baby I no wanna be baby I wanna be big pwease no mommy I do anything please no Anastasia this is too much I dont know what I did to make you angry at me but am sorry I'll do anything you want if you just let me be an adult again I dont want to be a baby please dont do this." Janet begged she got on her knees and pleaded Janet was so miserable all she wanted was to make this woman her friend and know the crazy woman turned her into baby and she messed with her files that was not right but all she could do was beg and shed tears every attempt to fight her had been foiled. 

Anastasia held in her hands the last document proving at least some kind of maturity Janet. But he also went to the paper shredder. Then she fast walked up to Janet and grabbed cheeks Janet's with her fingers.
"Are you adult talking, babygirl, again? You are testing my patience... You came into my life and wanted to take my place for years. You were my biggest problem. But now I got rid of the problem. Now you are a baby. And I am your mommy and no amount of pleading will fix this. Now if I ever hear anything but baby talk from your little mouth one more time... do you know what's in store for you?" Anastasia said sternly and stroked her pocket with the syringe.

“And now you will babble again and thank aunty Sarah, like good babygirl for taking care of your diaper and say "goodbye" to her. And then we will go to your former house. I must completely erase all your past traces of existence,” said Anastasia.

Sarah stood nearby and smiled looking at Janet. She was crying like a little girl. She was on all fours in a child's dress, children's socks and mittens, her face reddened from tears. "Come on crawl to me and give kiss me on the cheek, baby." Sarah cooed.

Janet sighed she knew she lost there was nothing she could do other then be a good baby for her mommy she did not want to be a problem she just wanted to work hard and step up in the company apparently she had no friends to help her or protect her after all the kindness she showed them always willing to help those in need and never expecting anything in return trying her best to be friendly with everyone and all for it to fall like her life didnt matter like she didnt have anybody to care for all because of some jealous crazy old lady that just wanted to ruin her life. "Yeth mommy I towwry aunty Thaway fank you bo wanging my chucky diapy." Janet gave a kiss to Sara in the check as her mommy ordered, and she baby babbled she as well knew now that it was a lost cause.

"Not at all sweetie babygirly. Change your diaper
was nicer than the ones I changed it for my nephew." - Sarah cooed and hugged Janet back, like a little one girl.

Anastasia, meanwhile, gathered all the things back into the diaper bag and, taking the baby by the hand, took her out of the office.
She helped Janet into the stroller and then loudly announced: "In two days. In Saturday. I'm having a party. Baby shower. You're all invited. Me and my baby would love to see you all."

As they were about to leave, they ran into CEO... Into James Conrad at the door. It was for the place of his deputy that Anastasia and Janet fought. Anastasia leaned over and whispered angrily into Janet's ear, "Be good babygirl or you'll be very very bad..."

“So what is it here with us? And I keep thinking where that smart girl disappeared. Anastasia didn’t know that you were going to become a mother. This is Janet, but what happened to her?” - he said and lisping with Janet stroked her head like a baby and tickled her chin.

"Hello Mr. Conrad. I came to collect Janet's documents. She is leaving  your company. You gave her too many tasks and this is what happened. A nervous breakdown and now she is helpless as a baby. I should have taken care of her. But now I take care of her. I am her new mommy and guardian. The adoption papers will be ready soon." Anastasia answered, and she put a pacifier in Janet's mouth so that it would prevent Janet from forming words, turning them into incomprehensible mumbling.

Janet just sucked one her pacifier as Anastaisa and James the CEO talked and she didnt dare disturb her mommy not while she had the thing that can take away her voice. Janet was mortified and still crying unaware that her crying fit was making the story more believable she wanted to say help or something but she didnt want to lose her voice otherwise she wouldnt be able to talk and she couldn't just get up and leave the stroller was just as tight or maybe tighter than before.

"Poor girl. This very sad that Janet had such a nuisance. Well done Anastasia. Taking care of her is a big responsibility. Well, if Janet is now unable to do her job. Then you Anastasia will become my deputy. I will give the task to
began to prepare an order for your appointment. Congratulations. said Mr Conrad.

"Thank you, sir. It's a great honor for me. Now, excuse me. My little one girl is tired. It's time for her to take to home. Put her in crib for a nappy." said Anastasia and pushed the stroller with Janet out of the office.

Anastasia stopped holding the pacifier in Janet's mouth by force: "Now you are my babygirl and you will not change your future. You can continue to fight. But this will not bring you good luck." said Anastasia, pushing the stroller towards her car.

"I have a surprise. Look." Anastasia cooed as she helped Janet move out of the stroller and into the baby seat in the back and strapped her in.

Anastasia takes out the sign "Baby on board"1480654519__57.thumb.jpeg.07127d2cb398ef93735423ae5f483eef.jpeg and attaches it to the rear window of the car.

Janet was confused by her mommy's words after all she did stop fighting all she did was act like a baby is that fighting too Janet was confused she wondered what it would take to convince the woman that Janet had lost the will to fight she was completely defeated there was nothing she could do other than suck on her paci and hold her teddy bear close to her she had completely given up on trying to be an adult and was embracing the baby side she might not admitted but the truth was that the promotion she worked so hard to get was actually driving her crazy and Anastasia doing this in some weird twisted fate saved her from losing herself and drowning herself in beer.  "IS a baby mommy no big guls here." She called herself a baby and she said that she wasn't a big girl at all in baby babble.

Soon they were at home. Anastasia brought babygirl in home.
"It's time for you to go to nappy, but first I'll prepare delicious ba-ba's for you" - said Anastasia, put Janet in the playpen.

And she herself went to the kitchen and prepared a milk baby's formula. In secret from Janet, Anastasia added in bottle a special medicine to her. It will make Janet's limbs very weak, as well as accelerate the production of fat in the body. Anastasia was going to return the "baby's fat" that Janet had lost. "Soon she'll be chubby like a real babygirl." - Anastasia laughed to herself. And she went into the living room where Janet was waiting, shaking the bottle along the way.

"I bet there is a very hungry baby in the house. Go to the mommy." - cooed Anastasia taking Janet from the playpen's and cradled her, she goes to the sofa and sits down. Laying Janet on herself lap and removing the pacifier from baby's mouth. Anastasia started cooing teasing the Janet's lips with a plastic nipple from bottle: "Open up and start sucking it. Come on."

While Janet was in the playpen she played with the toys as she was bored and hungry and she didnt want to drink anything her new mommy would give her but what choice did she have she was now a baby and all she could do was cry like a baby and wait to be feed by her mommy so without a second thought she just took the bottle and drank it she had no idea what it would do to her she was just tired of losing if she had a win once in a while she would probably fight harder but there was no point so she would just drink her bottle. She opened her mouth for her baba and drank it all

Anastasia smiled, as Janet sighed and accepted the bottle and began sucking on it while swallowing the baby formula with a "special addition."
"In a few days, her body will change for the better." Anastasia thought in her head, but in reality she was cooing with Janet: "Yes, yes. That's right, suck on some delicious ba-ba's. Fill your little tummy, babygirly."

Anastasia touched the baby's ass, checking the diaper and was delighted, feeling that he was already wet.
"I'll change your diaper to a dry one so you can sleep peacefully in your crib. But first, go over here and make a good burpy for mommy." - Anastasia cooed, putting away the empty bottle. She placed a burping cloth on her shoulder and placing Janet's head on it and lightly tapped the baby on the back.

"Burpy. Burpy. Mommy will expel the excess gas and the baby's stomach so that she sleeps well." Anastasia chanted playfully.

When Janet finally burped, Anastasia carried her to the nursery to change another diaper.

Janet did not burped as she had some stomach trouble so she did what anybody in her position would and cried as she was now a baby and babies cry when they can't figure stuff out by themselves so they need their mommy and since Janet was going to relay on Anastasia from now on then she had to cry if she wanted to be better plus a a baby crying would drive people crazy not that the woman need it much to make her crazy but she was.

Anastasia put Janet on the changing table.
"Baby crying? I know you lost your binky. Here you go. Suck and calm down. Mommy will help you have fun." said Anastasia and put the pacifier in Janet's mouth. And Anastasia she took off baby's dress, leaving Janet in only one used diaper, and began to blow raspberries and make funny faces, as if she like a newborn infant...
"Stop being sad. You must be tired. Now mommy will change your diaper and you will take a nap. Look what's here" - cooed Anastasia. Rope was stretched over the changing table, on which carved rattles i.jpeg.00d8802944859860930499e393b212d5.jpeghang to distract the baby during diaper change. Anastasia touched a pair of rattles in the form of balls and they began to spin and crackle.
"Really fun? Try it yourself now, babygirly." cooed Anastasia, unfastening velcro of the used diaper and wet wipes began to carefully wipe Janet's pussy and ass from urine.

Janet sighed and she did as told and played with the toy she founded boring, and her stomach was still bugging her, so she just kept on crying she was in pain her tummy hurts a lot and she was basically locked up she couldn't poop nor burp because she felt constipated. She played and sucked and cried as the pain was too strong and she couldn't do anything to settle it and she wasn't allowed to talk so she couldn't let her mommy know what was going on with her tummy because she would just ignore her or spank her if Janet talked like an adult.

Anastasia saw that Janet was still sad and winced...

"Babygirly what's wrong. Do you have something bo-bo? Let your little tummy,  babygirl for mommy check." - Anastasia cooed and began to feel Janet's tummy with her fingers. - "Hmm looks like
you have constipation. You haven't made poo-poo in a long time. I'll give you an enema and a cure for colic in your tummy."

Anastasia took out a rubber bulb with an enema spout 5.2-2.thumb.jpg.613ab60a902d56d260b4b6eeaa94af70.jpgand filled it with warm water and inserted the spout into Janet's anus. "Be patient, baby, at first it will be unpleasant, but then the tummy will not hurt." Anastasia said soothingly, rubbing the baby's back and gently pressing on the enema.

Janet screamed for a bit in pain then she waited till Anastasia took that thing out of her anus. and rediapered her because it worked quickly, and she felt like she was about to have a messy in Anastasia's lap she wouldnt care if that happened, but she knew that if it did Anastasia would just punish her, she wouldnt understand where this is going. Janet wondered what would happen if she had an accident right then and there on Her mommy's lap would she be in trouble or would Anastasia be merciful.

Anastasia finished the enema procedure and reattached the diaper to Janet's ass. "That's it all. You are good baby. Mommy has a present for you." -Anastasia cooed and removed the pacifier from Janet's mouth and put a pacifier-shaped lollipop into Janet'smouth.
Anastasia carries and put Janet in the playpen's, and gave her the doll in her hands.

"Here. Hold it. Sit and play. Feel free to use a diaper. You're just a little baby. When you're done using a diaper, you know what to do. Call me in a baby tone: "Mommy. Baby poopy." In the meantime, I'll get you a crib."

Anastasia goes to the crib and starts styling the fresh bedding with the princesses.

Janet spat out the pacifier once Anastasia left. Janet saw an opportunity she just had to crawl out the front door and get away from this crazy bitch. She knew it was going to hurt her a lot but no pain no gain, she sucked it up and tried to climb out of the pen once she was out, she crawled as fast as she could to the front door, she dared not cry nor stop even as her diaper was feeling up with poop and leaving a trail she left as far as she could, she reached the door only to find that she couldn't reach the door knob that was strange she wondered why she couldn't reach it.

Anastasia knew that her medicine, which she put in Janet's bottle, had a small side effect... It not only made her fatter, but also reduced her height, but did not know how soon it would manifest itself...

Anastasia returned to where she left her baby. And didn't find her, but she left a brown mark from her used diaper. In addition, he left a persistent smell, and according to these signs, Anastasia found Janet, who became much smaller and her cheeks were already rounded and became rounder and a small second chin appeared.

"Are you playing hide-and-seek or chasing with mommy? Why can't you reach it? So my medicine worked wonderfully." Anastasia said with a grin, crossing her arms over her chest and slowly walking towards Janet. - "you haven't looked in the mirror for a long time. Let's go."

Anastasia took Janet in her arms and carried her to the large mirror so that she could see the changes in her appearance. "Look at you. And this is just the beginning. Soon you will become even smaller and fatter, as it should be for a babygirl. And these changes are irrevocable."

Janet saw herself in the mirror and she was shocked to find that not only had she shrunk in size, but she had also gained weight this made Janet cry. Janet had prided herself in staying fit and in shape she had a workout regimen. There she was a small chubby baby with a leaky diaper, and she couldn't do anything to stop it all she could do was cry and cry and wonder when this nightmare of not being able to do anything for herself would end she was just wiling like a baby. She couldnt even talk she was afraid that she would get injection and that made it boring to her. 

"Stupid babygirly. You look so cute now. Tomorrow mommy will get you out of that silly adult hairstyle and pick out one that suits your new look. Babishly... Now go with mommy. I'm sure you can't wait to get rid of that diaper. How about a bathy before bed ?" cooed Anastasia taking Janet off the floor and adjusting the pacifier in her mouth. Anastasia puts her on the changing table. Then she removes and throws away the used diaper and wipes the heat off her ass with wet wipes.

Then Anastasia carries Janet into the bathroom, hugging her and cooing with her all the way and blowing raspberries into her neck: "Now tbabygirly will take a good bathy."

Anastasia lowered Janet into the bath and ran warm water. Added bubble bath and threw in some bath toys. Mostly rubber ducks and starfish.

"Now play while mommy cleans you up"

Oh God that scared her Janet hoped that the hair style Anastasia chose for her was pigtails she didnt want to be bold that would be like making her into an old lady  or someone very old she just had hoped for anything else but the way her life was going she was losing hope and the will to live she barley cared anymore what happened to her all she had ever done in her life was be a good person and yet a crazy insane women turns her into baby because she was jealous of the promotion that was rightful hers. without anything to fight with Janet started to play with the toys while mommy bathed her and she had nothing to do other than splash the water and giggle or babble like the baby she is.

"Don't cry, baby. I'm sure your chubby body and new hairstyle, I picked for you will add cuteness to your current look" - cooed Anastasia put on a plastic cover that protected her clothes from splashes. Then she put a soft washcloth made in the shape of a frog on her hand and began to wash Janet's back and breasts, watching how babygirl's had fun. It is certain that the changes she made began to affect Janet's psyche. Anastasia smiled, as she watched Janet play and splash around in the bath.
"Spread your legs, sweet babygirly. Mommy will make you a clean babygirl's everywhere." Anastasia cooed as she approached Janet's ass and pussy and was not embarrassed at all, after all, Janet was just a baby for her.

Janet had no choie she couldnt do much it was all taken away from her and she never even did anything to hurt someone this was insane "Pweathe mommy i nos baby i awut," janet was trying to beg but all that came out was baby babbling she could hardly contain herself from behaving childish she tries to be a big girl but her actions become that of child she sees the rubber duck and her first instinct is to place it on her mouth. Janet blushed but then she felt her mommy touch her there and she didnt feel shy or embarrassed just a child getting cleaned she wondered if she would have to grow back up or not it was all so confusing for her.