LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Nitram)

Anastasiya_diapee

She still wanted her voice back, but this was better than nothing sure sell really on mommy but at least she'll be able to be free. She thought for a second and decided that it was a good deal she just hoped that she could stretchy her arms her legs wer numb she couldn't stand even if she tried plus, they felt weak so she knew it would be simple to follow that rule. She nodded her head and this time she gave her a kiss on the cheek happily. 

• Like 1

Anastasia smiled sincerely as Janet giggled and kissed her cheek.
"It's good that we agreed. And now I'm need to put a diaper on you, otherwise you still have a bare ass. We need to put a diaper on you before you mess up the interior. Lie down, my sweet baby." said Anastasia and stroked the changing mat invitingly.

Janet nodded her head and laid down and for once she was being a good baby, she would rather have a diaper on then be butt naked and it was nice that for once she wasn't in trouble she wondered if all she had to do was go along with this insane idea and then she would be free once Anastaisa got bored of her.  Janet was getting plans in her head to figure ways out of this mess.

Anastasia waited for Janet to lie down and put a pacifier in her mouth: "Baby misses her binky? That's here. Suck, babygirl. Now mommy will clean you up." Anastasia cooed.

She smeared baby lotion on Janet's ass and pubis, and even lightly sexually played with fingers, in Janet's pussy,  while she lubricated the baby.
"That's it. Now a powder and a diaper. Look, it's snowing." Anastasia cooed as she sprinkled Janet with baby powder.

Anastasia then fastens a fresh diaper on Janet.

"That's right. Now you'll sit quietly in your seat and play with toys while Mommy loads the groceries into the car." Anastasia said as she seated Janet in the baby seat and fastened her seatbelt.

• Like 1

For now, she was behaving she would come up with a plan to escape later and soon it would be over. She was just thankfully that her hands and feet weren't trapped in those evil booties. Janet wondered how in the world would she escape and if she could find some help Anastasia was clearly insane for doing this to her, she needed to call the cops but even if she did no one would believe her Anastasia had made sure of that there has to be a way to escape and be free from this craped as place. 

Anastasia loads into the trunk of the purchases that were bought for Janet. The stroller will be delivered tomorrow morning.

When Anastasia gets into the driver's seat. When a message arrives on the phone, she read it, smiles and soon begins her journey home.
"Don't worry, baby. We'll be home soon. I'll give you a bath and you can take a nap. By the way. Tomorrow we're going to work. You're the last time. Tomorrow you'll quit your job and you'll be my little one babygirl's completely. About your fired." - Anastasia said with a smile.

She spat out the pacifier in shock she couldn't believe it. Janet wondered how was she fired why was she fired. She wondered what caused her to be fired she was heading up for a promotion and now she was fired. Something didn't add up if she was fired why did Anastasia wanted Janet to quit. She can't quit if she's fired because well she got fired quiting after being fired is pointless.

"I see you are confused. I'll explain. You were dozing yesterday. I called work and informed you about your condition. That you had a serious nervous breakdown and you can no longer perform your functions. And I am your guardian and your mother. So tomorrow we will take your documents and then your biggest challenge will now be to keep your diapers dry.Besides, I want to show everyone the truth of my words and invite colleagues to the baby's shower and I also plan to go to visit your parents and sisters.But this in the future so that they can also see who you've stopped into." Anastasia said with a giggle.

Parents sister? did Anastasia had her confused her parents gone they passed away in a filming accident and sister Janet was an only child she didn't have anybody but herself and she liked it that way. But that still doesn't explain why she wants her to quit when she's already fired and Janet was so confused by what was going on here.

"You haven't been fired yet. I just took a few extra days off. But now you'll be officially fired. But don't stuff your head with nonsense. Here we are at home already," said Anastasia.

First, Anastasia takes Janet out of the baby seat and brings her into the house and puts her in the playpen's. "Sit and play while mommy brings the groceries, and after that, as agreed, I will give you a full bath for the first time and take off your booties and mittens, as agreed. But if you start throwing out some kind of tricks, then you will feel bad." said Anastasia and stroked Janet's cheek.

She nodded she didnt like it, but she had agreed to it so she had no choice but to go along with it so she sighed and just sucked her thumb like a real baby when they go to work Janet would make her move, For now she would go play with her baby toys they are boring and not fun but they do make time pass by so she just stayed playing and being a good baby until she was taken to work she could find a way to sneak into the boss office and make her see that Anastasia was insane and she didnt deserve to be in diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

Anastasia parks the car and, pulling a baby stroller out of the trunk, helps Janet sit there and puts a pacifier in her mouth and gives her a teddy bear. Then, sternly and without a smile, he whispers in Janet's ear: "Remember that you must lead the slaughter, how good the baby is. I have a syringe in my purse. If I hear from your mouth anything other than baby talk, then I will inject the medicine without the slightest delay in your throat. Do you understand? Mommy doesn't want to hurt her baby, but I can if I have to. Now let's go say goodbye to your job."

Janet nodded her head she didnt want the injection, but she still had a plan on how to get free she just needed to get to the bosses' office and if she had to humiliate herself to do it, she would but her revenged will be gold she will take control and do the same to her so called mommy. Janet accepted both the pacifier and the teddy bear she sucked on the paci and held her teddy in front of her face in hopes of covering herself from her peers to make sure they knew she wanted to escape, and this woman was such a horrible mommy, but the fear of the injection had her crying and wetting herself plus making poopy and she wondered if Anastasia would change her in front of their co works in her old desk.

Anastasia drove Janet in a stroller past the security post. The security guard saw them and was very surprised and barely recognized that the babygirl's who was sitting in the stroller, was Janet, them former employee. "What a sweet little babygirl. What happened to her?" - guard cooed and tickled Janet's chin as if she were a real baby.

"The consequences of a nervous breakdown. Now I'm her mother and guardian." - answered Anastasia with smile.

Then Anastasia brought them to the elevator. The elevator was very spacious and besides them there were several other people. Everyone looked at Janet smiling. "Forgive my little girl for spoiling the air. It's high time she di-died me." Anastasia said. "Baby, say: 'Sorry' to these aunts and uncles for having to smell your dirty diapers."

When she wheeled Janet out in a stroller and when they approached the doors of their office. Anastasia took out a syringe with medicine from her purse. "Remember. Just one sound from you, other than baby babble and I'll pump your vocal cords with it. I'm not kidding." - said Anastasia.

Janet hated all of this she never wanted to be a a baby and she had no idea how to escape all of this was torture and Janet hated torture she wished her new mommy was kind but then again if the mean old bat was kind, she wouldnt be in this mess. She then wonders how she was supposed to say sorry if she wasn't allowed to talk some of the thinks Anastasia told her to say was controversy, but she would try anything to keep her voice although it wasn't really much she had to do something.

Janet giggled and laughed as the guard tickled her chin here and there and it made her move so much in her stink diaper that her poopy got everywhere and, she wanted to cry but she was not going to give Anastasia the satisfaction of seeing her cry in the workplace all she had to do was wait till they got to the top and then she would talk to the bosses and rat this crazy bitch out.

"THowwey pof making pooy in my diddi." She tried to apologize in baby babble, but she blushed as she was forced, and it annoyed her to no end that she couldn't do much to protect herself wore part was she had to sit in said messy diaper which somehow, she kept going in it she didnt know why she has d to go poopy so much.

Anastasia opened the door to their office and wheeled Janet's stroller inside.

There was silence. All their colleagues with whom Anastasia worked and Janet interrupted their work and looked at them. But it was only a few minutes, and then there was laughter and everyone gasped and groaned. Colleagues got up from their seats and surrounded the stroller to get a better look at Janet.
One colleague said: "I always thought that her behavior was too childish. Now she is in her place."

There were many such comments.

Anastasia repeated to them the story of Janet's nervous breakdown and they came for the documents.

20-year-old Sarah Jones came up: "This nervous breakdown happened just in time for little J-j. After all, before they hired you, I should have received your position. But now that you are not able to do your baby's place. Now your work position will be mine and I will be happy to help Anastasia, not interfere."

Anastasia smiled at Sarah: "Yes, you will be the perfect replacement for the baby. And my main assistant."

Sarah sniffed the air: "Oh looks like babygirl's used a diaper? Can I change it for her please. I was babysitting my two year old nephew. So I know how to change a diaper."

Anastasia handed Sarah a diaper's bag and said: "There is everything you need to change a diaper. There is also a paddle. Feel free to use it if the baby is naughty."

"No no no," The overgrown baby cried as her coworkers showed that they dint really see her as an adult and she was furies or in the baby's case throwing a huge temper tantrum. 

"ARE YOU ALL INSANE AM NOT A BABY THIS CRAY ASS BITCH INVITED ME TO HER HOME ND DRUGED ME THEN SHE STARTED TREATING ME LIKE A BABY AND SHE SCREWED WITH MY DOCUMENTS AM A BIG GIRL AND i DONT NEED YOU TO CHANGE MY DIAPERS THAT BASTARD OF ANASTAIASIA MADE ME INTO THSI I WANT MY PROMOTION I WANT I WAN IT I WANT IT." As the big baby threw her temper tantrum, she ended up leaking her diaper proofing how much of baby she really was.

Sarah chuckled at Janet's hysteria, "I can't believe what you're saying, little deceitful BABYGIRL. Your diaper is so dirty. You're a baby and I'm sure Anastasia had reason to put you in diapers."

Other colleagues also did not take seriously the words of Janet. Especially when they saw Janet's very dirty diaper.

Anastasia frowned, "I'm sorry for  my baby. She's still not stable. She can't hold her tummy at all and good obedient. Now I need to talk to the baby."

Anastasia took Janet out of the stroller's and carried her to her office.

There she put the baby on the floor and took out a syringe with medicine from her pocket... "I warned you. You knew about the consequences.. Now don't be offended, but I have to give you an injection... And don't try to be offended."

"NO pwease mommy I thowwwy I no want owie I be goods am just a big dumb poopy baby pwease mommy no ouchies." JAnet begged she was so afraid that she ended up calling herself a big dumb baby and sucked her thumb she was trying to appeal to Anastasias good side in hopes of not get the injection she just wanted to be free and not in trouble with her mommy. "I Be goods baby I powise I go tell me a baby me no knows bettew." Janet tried to baby babble just like Anastasia wanted she hoped that would work otherwise she didnt have much of choice.  

"I don't know why. But I'll give you another chance. But instead of an injection, I'll give you a hard spanking. But consider another incident like this and I won't be so merciful." - said Anastasia, removing the syringe.
She sits down on a chair and puts Janet on herself lap with her ass in air and lifts her baby's dress, lowers the diaper.
Then Anastasia takes a wooden ruler from her table. And firmly holding Janet with one hand, she spanked her naked ass... 40 times. At the end of the punishment, Janet's buttocks were covered in very red hot stripes.

“I hope you learned your lesson. Now crawl, babygirl into the room with these adult uncles and aunts and tell them in a baby tone: "I'm sorry. I'm just a stupid little babygirl and I love my mommy." And after that, you will let Sarah change your diaper." Anastasia said, straightening Janet's diaper and putting her on all fours.

As Janet gets a spanking the big baby cries as she was feeling pain, she cried with each smack she received. After her spanking was over Janet felt happy that she wasn't going to get the injection so happy "Fank you mommy I be goods I pomiswe." The overgrown baby thanked her mommy for the second chance.  "I weaned my weasson mommy I did I did i did.: She said a little too eagerly. With tears in her eyes the overgrown baby crawled outside to where her former coworkers now babysitters' uncles and aunts were, "Unckys Aunties." She said to get thier attention once she had them listening to her she began to speak. "I thowwy I just a big tupid babygul and I wuv my mommy lots." Janet said in her most babyish tone anything to avoid the injection to her throat.

Colleagues, while Janet's punishment lasted, stood and whispered. And shared thoughts, on how sweet Janet is now in her second infancy. When the door opened and they saw with smiles, how Janet was crawling on all fours like a babygirl and began to apologize to them.

Sarah stepped forward, put a pacifier in Janet's mouth, which dangled from a lace that was attached to the dress, and rocked a common thought. "You are lost your binky. That's why you were naughty. She's just a baby after all. A sweet little one girl. It's impossible to get mad at her."

One of the colleagues approached Anastasia: "I have a daughter. She is 16 years old. She looks after babies and saves cash for college. If you need a babysitter. Tell me. My daughter will be happy to look after your baby, if you are busy."

Anastasia winked at Janet and thanked her colleague and took her business card. "Sarah, you wanted to change the baby's diaper. You can do it. While I get the baby's papers."

Sarah smiled and took the diaper bag. "Baby do you want your diaper changed here or in the office? Crawl either to the table or to the office. Stinky babygirl."-  Sarah cooed as she gently patted Junet's diaper, urging her on.

She glared at the woman but she didnt want the injection, so she just said " Yeth aunty THawwa I wost me binky fankyou fow ive it." She baby babbled with her binky in her mouth, but she hated every word. It felt like venom to her she didnt want to say that or sound like some infant that just began to talk it was all too much she had gone from an adult to a baby over night she wondered if there was any way she could fight it. Janet sucked on the pacifier as the adults talked and held her teddy bear close to her chest.

Janet didnt understand what the wink meant but she as sure hell won't do what some teenager tells her to do. Like seriously a teenager in charge of her yeah right, no way she was an adult, and the teen was little girl then she looked at herself and knew taht it was impossible to see herself as anything other than a baby. Janets thoughts got the better of her and the overgrown baby just began to cry because of how far her life had gone and at how badly she needs a diaper change.

Still crying Janet crawled into the office so that her aunty sara could change her and she had nothing she lost she had no way of fighting if she did fight then she wouldnt be able to talk she had learned her lesson. 25-year-old Janet was gone and in her place was baby J J. She had no idea how to cope with that other than crying and sucking on her binky.

Sarah specifically sent the baby to Janet's former office. Here
everything was as before. Like Jane
was not now
baby, and went out for a short time.
With a smile, Sarah slowly scooped everything on the desktop into the trashcan. And photo frames and notes that were on pieces of paper, and a mug from which Janet drank coffee. Everything went to the trash. Sarah took a changing mat out of her diaper bag and laid it on the work table. "Now this will be my office and I will do things differently here. Now your job will be how to suck on a pacifier, or play with baby toys, or how to use a diaper. Come on, go to aunty Sarah and lie down here." Sarah cooed as she helped Janet lie down on the changing mat and adjusted the pacifier in the baby's mouth and gently wiped away the tears that had begun to form in Janet's eyes.
"No need to cry, babygirly. Aunty Sarah is very kind. I changed my nephew's diapers many times. I know how to cheer up the baby." Sarah cooed.
Sarah began to tickle Janet's armpits, after which, exposing her tummy, she blew raspberries several times. Janet began to laugh, but Sarah did not stop the ticklish torture: "The ticklish monster is attacking." Sarah lisped. It all ended with Janet peeing in her diaper laughing.
"That's it. Now I'll calmly change your diaper and you won't ruin your unexpected pee-pees with my new dress." Sarah said as she unfastened Janet's diaper.

Anastasia, meanwhile, came to the personnel department and, as Janet's guardian and responsible representative, signed a paper of fired for her. After that, she was handed a folder with documents in which the baby's documents lay. She thanked her colleague and, taking the folder, went to the office, where Sarah changed the baby's diaper.

Janet cried when she saw aunty Sarah throw all her things away it was unreal and unbelievable to her that sll of this coworkers were very stupid. Janet had always been kind a good sport and a hard worker here they are treating her ad if her work never paid off. Janet just cried and she wished that one of them was on her side.

Janet cries changed into laughter and she couldn't stop laughing but maybe Sarah was really kind she had to find out. Janet looked around to see if her mommy was near them she did not want to get the injection that was horrible. 

"Qunty thawed Mommy cwzy you has to hewp me pwesse Auntie." She baby babbled just in case her mommy was litsening and she was trying to get Sarah to help her hopefully that would work.