LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Nitram)

Anastasiya_diapee

“Still, you can't do without mom’s help? Okay.” Anastasia said, seeing Janet refusing to drink ..

Anastasia began to tickle Janet's throat and make swallowing movements. Anastasia sees how the amount of milk porridge in the bottle starts to decrease.

"You won't beat with Mommy. Better give up and be good babygirl's and suck the bottle yourself. If you drink it all porridge to the end... I'll order you a piece of yummy cake or I'll spank you right here in the restaurant if you're continued fight with me." Anastasia cooed with a smile.

Janet refused to do as she was told she didn't believe that Anastasia would spark her in the restaurant. Janet was being as stubborn as a mule and she didn't care their was no way she is was going to humilate herself like that she was a big girl an adult woman not some baby girl she refused to listen and pay attention to her mommy.

Janet was stubborn. "You think I'm kidding, baby? You have to show you that Mommy is always serious about what she says." Anastasia said sternly, sighing deeply and stay baby bottle on table.

Anastasia pulled Janet out of the highchair and laying her on babygirl's on lap mommy's. On stomach.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I beg your pardon that you will now see an unpleasant picture, but my baby is naughty and she give punishment." Anastasia apologized to the customers in the restaurant and strongly holding Janet with one hand, with the other lifted her baby's dress and lowered the diaper, exposing the baby's ass.

"Your bad behavior in the restaurant costs you 25 spanks." said Anastasia and began to spank Janet hard on the buttocks.

Everything went to fast she couldn't believe how Anastasia pined her down so easily it was strange and horrific she was wailing before the spanking even began. She wondered why no one called the authorities couldn't they see that she eas kidnapped and forced into this mess by the crazy bitch. Janet wailed harder and louder with each spanking. Janet wondered why she couldn't  talk of she could she would curse out every one in here.

When Anastasia
counted out 20 slaps. A woman in a police uniform approached them and asked "What's going on here?"

Anastasia looked, smiled sweetly and said: "Once again I apologize for the behavior of my baby. You see, she is mentally retarded. She has the brain of a one-year-old baby and sometimes does bad things. I took the liberty of taking care of her. I am her mother now. Official documents are now being prepared. I'll get them in a couple of days. Everything will be all right, officer. "

The cop nodded and leaned over to Janet's tear-stained face. Then, smiling playfully, she wagged her finger. "Are you a bad babygirl? You gotta listen to Mommy or you might get in trouble. Here you go." - said the police officer and thrust a small lollipop into Janet's hand and left.

Anastasia slapped Janet several more times and puts her back in the highchair. "See? No one can help you. My medicine is working great."

The baby girl wanted to say no that she wasn't mentally retarded that Anastasia drugged her and kidnapped her but no one would believe her. She cried harder and harder and wailed.

The poor baby girl couldn't take it anymore she just wanted to say sorry snd that she'll be a good baby she wondered how she could get that message across so she wouldn't get hurt again.

Anastasia finishes and counts exactly 25 spanks. "Yes, you should understand that it is better not to fight with mommy. Now you have a bad bottom. And this is a reminder that you need to behave well. Now show me this. Here is your bottle. Hold it with both hands and drink this milk porridge all the way. Suck it." - Anastasia said sternly, handing the baby bottle into Janet's hands.

Janet held her baby bottle tearfully and began to drink it. She didn't even stop or tried to choke like she had done so before nope she was being a good little girl trying to please her mommy she just wanted to wake up from this horrific nightmare it was insane but she finished her baby bottle like a good girl for now.

Anastasia ate her adult lunch, pasta with seafood, and watched her babygirl suck her bottle. Soon the bottle was empty...

"Good baby. Even though you were naughty, I will show that mommy also knows how to give awards." - said Anastasia. She calls the waiter and orders herself coffee, and for Janet ice cream... But very very melted... which was also put in a baby bottle.

"Dry your tears and make a grateful smile for mommy and enjoy your ice creamy, babygirly" - Anastasia said while drinking coffee with a donut.

Janet looked at the ice cream in disgust as this was just milk not real ice cream instead of drinking her ice cream she threw the bottle to Anastasia trying to hit her hard well as hard as a baby can. Janet wondered if she could just act all innocent and be forgiven.

Anastasia finishes lunch and Janet also and Anastasia pays the bill.

"We've made all the purchases. How about fun babygirly?" - Anastasia cooed putting Janet back into the shopping trolley and put a pacifier in her mouth...

Anastasia is pushing a shopping cart to the area where the baby's carousels were installed, and there the parents were just placing their kids on horses and unicorns.

"Baby what do you want to ride? A unicorn or a horse?" said Anastasia, unfastening Janet from the cart and leading her by the hand to the carousel.

5807881-carrousel-wallpapers.jpg

Anastasia wasn't serious was she did she really expect het to ride on that thing after eating dosent she know that caused vomit they have to wait after eating unless yhats her plan Janet sighed and pointed to the horse she really didn't care.

Anastasia saw that Janet looked worriedly at her belly... "Oh, does the baby have stomach cramps after feeding? Let me give you
medicine. This will help the tummy to calm down and digest food faster. Okay, let the kids ride for now, and we'll ride in the next turn. Just a cure
will take effect and then you will ride." - said Anastasia
and gave ti the baby a liquid medicine, but which had a side effect... It relaxed the stomach. Anastasia was going
make Janet dirty her diaper... In public...

"Like this. While we wait, let's go up the slide. It is harmless to your tummy." said Anastasia and leads Janet along to the slide. 

Anastasia helps Janet to slide to the top, and she goes to the bottom: "Go ahead. Mom is waiting." cooed Anastasia inviting Janet.

Janet nodded she figured the slide would be much better than the the horse ride but at least it would give her time to settle her stomach she wasn't sure why, but she obeyed she was afraid of receiving another spanking in her little diapered bottom. Janet was sliding at least this won't hurt her bad then she felt her diaper get heavy she didnt now what to do other than cry her diaper was on display as she slid down and to make matters worse it showed her diaper to all to see her messing herself like  a baby there was nothing she could do or say even if she gets her voice back no one would believe anything she had to say not after seeing Janet mess her diaper in public.

Anastasia caught several times Janet when she rolled down the hill. And each time again helped to climb to the top.

When once again Janet rolled down, she was in tears. Anastasia sniffed the air and saw the baby's swollen diaper...

"Did someone bum-bum in diapee? I won't change you just yet. You have to get used to being in a mess for it to become your natural state. Look out there eating sawswings." Anastasia said and taking Janet by the hand led her to the sawswings...

On one of them sat a little two-year-old girl in a yellow dress. "Look. You can make friends. Rock together." said Anastasia.

The little girl looked at Janet and then murmured "Baby? Stinky" giggled  girl.

Anastasia smiled at her and said, "She's a baby. Just like you. But you're old them she. She Just a little bigger, but she babygirl's. Have fun."

Janet shook her head no that she wasn't a baby girl she didn't want to be a baby this was angering her she just wanted to shout and scream at the little girl at Janet at everyone making her life miserable it wasn't fair she was an adult not a baby so she just cried and cried and cried.

"Forgive my baby. She is still very little babygirl's and shy
strangers," Anastasia apologized to the little girl, and leaning severely whispered in Janet's ear: "Does your bottom still hurt? Do you want to feel even worse? If you don't want to, stop whining. You upset your friend. Start swinging. But I'll help you." and Anastasia stepped on the back of the seat where Janet was sitting with her foot, and pushed ... and the little girl opposite laughed merrily when she was thrown into the air.

Then the little girl kicked her feet on the ground and again, with the help of Anastasia, Janet was already thrown into the air and with a smile imagined how Janet's mess in a diaper was smeared on her ass.

"Now continue on your own without Mommy's help." - said Anastasia.

Janet did not obey in fact she kicked and cried and throw a huge temper tantrum. Janet did not want to be a little baby she couldn't fight nor protect herself so all she could do was cry and whine and be a well-baby about it. "Wahhh Wahhh Wahh Wahhh Wahhh." It was all she could do to fight back she could even stand up all she could do was cry and throw temper tantrums. All of this was killing her she would rather die than just go along with this stupidity.

"Oh, you're completely capricious. No wonder it's time for you to nappy You're tired baby." - says Anastasia seeing Janet's tantrum.

Anastasia again ties her babygirl's to the shopping cart and drives to the parking lot, where her car is.

Anastasia opens the back door of the car and lays a changing mat from a diaper's bag on the seat.
"You were a naughty baby. For that, I'll change your diaper right here. In the parking lot." - Anastasia said with a smile, as she prepared the rest of the diaper change items. Wet wipes and baby powder.

She didn't want to take a nap she didn't need a nap she wasn't baby, and she wanted her diaper change but not with everyone seeing her all she did was the things at her mommy and just kept her trauma up without anything stopping her. She kicked her.  Janet was showing how much of baby she really was, and she wasn't stopping. Janet wondered what would happen to her she didn't get free soon she was scared and she didnt know what to do.

Anastasia began to free Janet from the shopping cart and she began to kick with her feet.

Then Anastasia just slapped her hard on the thigh.
"Baby, that was a warning shot... Do you remember the incident in the restaurant? If you don't stop kicking, I will spank you right here in the parking lot and there will be no diaper on your ass. I will spank you on your bare ass. All right? Now calm down and don't stop your mommy from changing your dirty di-di, stinky babygirl." Anastasia said sternly and laid Janet on the changing mat.

Janet didnt listen nor did she care to obey she didnt want the spanking but there was no way she was going to stop kicking the monster that turned her into an overgrown baby overnight. She wanted to say no and spit and punch her and fight but all she could do was kick and whine, so she did that and cried over and over making a huge scene that a crowd gather around her and that didnt even stop her if Anastasia was going to make her a baby, then shes going to have to deal with the ultimate fuzzy baby.  Because Janet was going to to everything in her power to misbehave the only way she would ever be a good baby again is if she had the use of her voice and control of her hands and legs and not have them in booties that would cause her pain if she stood up and she just wanted to be able to grab things. 

"Good. You chose the path of a naughty baby." said Anastasia.

She removed the dirty diaper from the bucking Janet. Then I cleaned her ass with wet wipes.

Then Anastasia turned over on her stomach, so that now Janet's ass hangs sparkling to all the visitors in the parking lot and Anastasia takes out a small wooden paddle and starts to slap the baby hard on the ass, saying "Be a good baby... Be a good baby..."

Anastasia counts 30 spanks and now Janet could light cigars from Janet's buttocks..."Will you be a good babygirl's? If "yes", nod your head and give me an apologetic kiss on my cheek." said Anastasia.

Janet was crying her ass was on fire, but she had no choice other than to nod her head and when she went to kiss her Janet bit Anastasia in the cheek. there was no way Janet was not going to accept this humiliation she would rather fight then just be stuck doing what she was told and behaving good for someone who clearly didnt deserve it. So, Janet bit Anastasia's cheek as hard as possible. If Anastasia really wanted Janet to behave good, then she should give her the use of her limbs and her voice back otherwise Janet will never be a good baby. 

Anastasia dodged Janet's bite just in time. "You do that again and I'll pull your teeth. Got it? Let's make a deal. We're going home. I'll take off my booties and mittens, but you won't use your arms and legs. If you ever get on your feet or fight mommy your arms, I'll put them back again. Do you agree with the terms?" Anastasia said sternly.