LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Nitram)

Anastasiya_diapee

Janet nodded and she was just a baby she couldn't do anything if she talked shed be ignored if she stood up her feet would be in pain, and she couldn't touch anything or hold anything as her hands were tied all she could was cry and whine like a baby. The diaper was so tick in her ass it felt so heavy and she feared she knew that sooner or later she would have to go potty in her diaper and that would be number 2.

Tears in her eyes the diapered girl nodded in understanding but she wasn't sure what else to do this woman was crazy so she had absolutely believed her in everything she had told her there was no way that she could escape now maybe she could just try and enjoy it till she could find someone or something to help her.

Anastasia takes a hairbrush and gently combs Janet's hair, shaping them into two cute ponytails, with the ends there, she tied in a cute bows.

"Ahhh What a cute-cute baby-pie. One last thing left." said Anastasia and puts a baby bonnet on Janet's headrachel-riley-baby-girls-pink-bonnet-187372-c11448a4789775c147c4b19b2b7d63bd907a5717.thumb.jpg.bfe46279320d32604f4c2807016dd948.jpg, tucking her hair under her. Gently straightening ponytails from under bonnet's

Anastasia takes Janet in her arms and carries her to the mirror.

"Admire yourself, baby. Who is that sitting on Mommy's arms? Do you think they will give you a promotion now that they see you in this?" Anastasia cooed, giggled and kissed Janet on the cheek.

Janet let tears fall out freely as she saw her own reflection in the mirror, and what she saw was the Comptech employ that took the company by storm no she saw a little baby girl thats not even ready to walk " it's me am the baby sitting in mommys arms." She said still crying 

The next question increased her wails as she knew the anwser and she had no way of denying it, "No mommy dey no ive me promotion." (No mommy they won't give me the promotion) She admitted she didnt know if the crazy woman wanted ana wnser but she gave her on just in case.

Work? she thought oh no God pleas no. Alot of thoughts were passing through her head as she didnt know if this crazy woman planned on showing her off at work but then again maybe it's a good thing maybe she could get help and come up with a plan.

"Right. You're just a little babe to take care of. And mommy will now take care of you. I think it's time to give you some food before I send you to crib for sleep. Wait me, baby. I'm soon returned." said Anastasia,  laying  Janet again on changing  table and brings from the kitchen a real baby bottle filled with warm milk on armsisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg. But besides milk, Anastasia added laxatives,  and diuretics there, and some sleeping pills." - This will help my babygirl sleep very well to use the diapers." Anstasia reflected with a smile.

She returned to the nursery, sit on rocking  chairs and put Janet, on her lap, in a lying position.
Anastasia removes paci from Janet's mouth and teases nipple from bottle her lips.
"Shhh don't nothing say. Open your mouth, honey. Time to drink some delicious milk." cooed Anastasia teasing nipple 's from bottle Janet's lips.

Janet would have tried to escape but she couldn't do anything can't walk without feeling pain in her feet so against her better judgement she stayed where she was left her plan would be tomorrow and she would get help somehow for now she be a good baby for her mommy.

AS the pacifier was removed and the bottle teased, she moved her face away from it making sure to act like a fussy baby, after all if this woman wanted a baby, she wasn't going to make it easy on her "No baba mommy," she said talking like an infant she was sure that if she talked like an adult the woman would do something to her mouth that would probably make her sound worse.

she hoped her plan work sure it was a stupid way of resisting but it was the only way she had, and she would anything to prevent it from happing or at least delaying her humiliation. she thought for a couple minutes then she realized if she drank from the stupid baby bottle, she would end up in worse state so angrily she opened her mouth and accepted the bottle and began to drink.

Janet tried to fight Anastasia, turning away from the bottle... "Clearly, Mommy will have to help." said Anastasia and grabbing Janet by the nose, blocked her access to the oxygen and made her look straight.

When the baby opened her mouth for a breath of air, Anastasia quickly put the bottle in the baby's mouth.
"Do you understand that mommy is smarter? Now drink milk if you don't want to choke." said Anastasia and, swaying with love, watched Janet drink milk and stroked her diapered ass and softly sang a lullaby. Ignoring the looks of hate from Janet

From rocking and sleeping pills, Anastasia noticed that Janet's eyes were starting to close ... "Don't fight sleep. It's useless, baby." cooed Anastasia kissing Janet on the forehead.

Janet drank the milk she would rather choke but she knew that if she even tried something like that the crazy woman would come up with something much worse, so she drank slowly.

She had no idea that the milk had been tampered with so the more she drank the sleepier she became her eyes were slowly drifting and feeling heavy little by little they were closing she was so scared but the drugs in the milk worked faster soon she closed her eye and soon she had fallen asleep in the hands of her mommy

She even snored a small little bit as she slept her body started acting up letting little farts out here and there and she didnt even feeeel when shew as tucked in the crib or didnt notice her little tinkle in her diaper s she slept. sometime around midnight Janet had pooped her diaper and that didnt even wake her at all.

Anastasia see that her babygirl is asleep with baby bottle in her mouth.
She carefully remove bottle from her mouth and change on pacifier.

Then Anastasia gently lift Janet and carry her and she put her to crib, on her stomach, like a newborn babygirl's.

Anastasia take out plastic, transparent belts and attach them to the baby in the chest area and legs, so that she can't roll over or leave her, and covering with pink, soft blanket, with "Hello Kitty"

Anastasia lightly correct the paci in the baby's mouth and turn on the mobil over the crib, and soft music begins to play. And twist the curtains, plunging the room into a twilight and tuning the baby monitor.HOT-wireless-Baby-Monitor-2-0inch-LCD-Intercom-IR-Night-vision-Lullabies-Temperature-monitoring-VOX-system.thumb.jpg.8984e0cc54518f099eaa8f3f2eb5bed9.jpg
"Sweet dreams my tiny babygirl. Morning will be for you
very unpleasant. Wet and smelly" giggled and give Anastasia baby's kiss in forehead, leaving the nursery, Anastasia already heard the sound of gases coming from the crib. 

Anastasia was lying in her bed and getting ready for bed and suddenly heard a quiet whimpering in the baby monitor.
Anastasia hurried to the nursery.

She stroked Janet's head soothingly. "Tsh-tsh-tshhhh, my sweet. It's okay little one girly. Mommy is near. You're safe. It's okay, baby." cooed Anastasia. She saw a wet and full diaper and smiled. Deciding to leave the baby in waste, so that she could get used to wet diapers and after making sure Janet calmed down and started sucking paci again in her sleep, she leaving nursery.

Morning soon came and Janet had awoken to a very full diaper it even leaked a little which caused her to cry like the baby. "No plese no," She wailed in disbelief that she had messed herself in her sleep seeing no other choice "MOMMY!" the girl called crying at the very fact that she had messed herself, the only good thing it's that it was 5 in the morning which would probably disturb the woman's sleep. 

She kept crying never stopping feeling her diaper so messy made her feel like a baby. way she was dressed and to make matters worse she needed to go again, and she did she was refiling her already full diaper causing it her leak to grow bigger and bigger and her wails intensified.

It was early morning when Anastasia was asleep in her bedroom and heard an almost real baby cry in the baby monitor's.

Anastasia put on a robe and hurried to the nursery.
"Good morning, my stinky-babygirly. How does it feel in diaper? Nice? Look if you want me to change your diaper. You have to ask me.  In the most infant tone. Say:" Mommy I'm babygirl. I'm doing poopy in di-di.” - Anastasia cooed, pulling the pacifier's out of Janet’s mouth and smiling, pressed the plump diaper.

"What? No am not doing that just change me already," Janet refused to ask her in that way there was no way she would degrade herself like that she had dignity okay so maybe she already cried like a baby, but she was not going to say that nor was she going to give Anastasis the pressure of seeing her asked in such a way nope there was no way.

She shook her head no and top it off she placed her thump in her mouth to make sure she wasn't forced to say it. Janet really wanted a diaper change, but the conditions were beyond her besides what was the worse Anastasia could do to her. The overgrown baby  didnt awnser after that she stayed quiet and a waited to see the reaction of her so called mommy.

"Well then. Let's wait what you say in a couple of hours. I'll leave you in this diaper, while I cook breakfast. Keep in mind, that if you lie in wet diaper's for too long, then you have
a very unpleasant rash will appear. Lie down and think about what you will say, when I come again. By the way, when you agree. Then cry: "Wahh-wahh." I will hear it in baby monitor's. "- She said with a smile and kissed babygirl's to the top of her head, returned the pacifier to Janet's mouth. Anastasia left to cook breakfast for herself and the baby. Leaving Janet alone with thoughts and smell, without changing the diaper.

As she saw her new mommy leave, she was shocked and disappointment but no there was no way she would do that she could hand le a small rash, she won't do it she won't cry as much as she told herself that she could keep it up for too long she was beaten so what her last shred of dignity take out and her choice gone and killed her but there was no other choice. she closed her eyes ashamed of what She was about to do but she didn't want a massive rash.

"WAHH-WAHH, WAHH-WAHH, WAHH-WAHH!" She did it loudly and hoped that doing it more than once would get the woman to change her. Here she was wailing like a baby to get a diaper change she never though she would go from getting a promotion to waiting for diaper changes.

Anastasia went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

For herself, she made toast and an omelet with bacon. And for the baby, baby cereal and baby bottle with milk formula's. She spent an hour on everything, and at that moment she heard screams in the baby monitor's: "Wahh." Anastasia smiled inwardly.

She returns to the nursery. "Well, what have you changed your mind, baby? I am listening to you. And remember to speak in the most infant tone and add lisp. I am listening to you."
Anastasia cooed, again removing the pacifier's from Janet's mouth and stroking her head tenderly, motherly.

She blushed put she need it a change and she was going to lose her adulthood by saying this, but she had no choice she kept telling herself that as well as reminding herself that she was forced to say, "mommy, I's a wawy gwl and me awe poopy my di di" she said with a lisp and for good measure she cried like a baby hoping that it would make her tormentor change her diaper. "pwease wanw me mommy." (Please change me, mommy)" she added to appeal to the crazy woman.

Anastasia smiled as she watched Janet speak. Her speech was truly infant.
"Good. Very good. Well, of course, now mommy will change your nasty diaper." Anastasia cooed, taking Janet out of the crib and carrying her to the changing table. And then Anastasia, showed her hide phone with a video camera in poket robe's, on which she recorded Janet asks to change her diaper. "Now this will be my favorite video. My cute babygirl's video."

“I saw in the past, how difficult was for you, to speak adult words. And all because you are still too little babygirl, to talk like a big girl. Therefore, from now on, I want you to speak only as I allowed you. In infant's tone with lisp and also together with baby's crying. Understand? If I hear at least once what you say like an adult, then I will punish you. It does not matter where we are. At home or in a people's place"- Anastasia said sternly and without a smile, putting Janet on the diaper table.

"Now lie down and let Mommy change your di-di. Put your fingers in your mouth and cover them with drools"- Anastasia said, unbuttoning the onesie's and ripping the diaper tapes.

Anastasia used wet wipes to wipe off Janet's mess and saw, how she jerked her legs funny whenever a cold and wet wipes touched her pussy and ass.

Anastasia was truly a terrifying human being in Janet's eyes. One moment Anastasia was sweet and the next she was harsh stern even mean allof this caused Janet to fear the woman.

She litsened to the woman talk about hou she was supposed to behave, she wanted to say no and disobey but she knew better if she disobeyed it would get much worse for her.

"Yeth mommy me's a wawy ath owy tawl wawy,"(yes mommy Im just a baby and can only talk baby) she responded tears in her eyes.

Anastasia next orders surprised her she couldn't believe it. She didn't want to do it but she was afraid if Anastasia so Janet slowly placed his fingers in her own mouth and sucked them making sure to leave drool sll over them and have her  drolol come down her chin as she did what she was told 

Janet just needed to wait once they were outside she could runto cop or yell for help and this crazy woman would be behind bars for now she just had to play along

Anastasia threw the used diaper and wet wipes into the trash can.
Then she took out a fresh and clean diaper. Lifting  her feet, grab by ankle, Anastasia adding baby powder on ass and after pussy Janet's, soon secured a fresh diaper. Janet smelled like little one girl's now and no one would say that this babygirl, lying on the changing table is Anastasia's former colleague.

In the process of changing the diaper, Anastasia watched as Janet sucked her fingers and her slobbering face added infantilism to her appearance. Anastasia cooed and made silly faces for her, like a real mommy, who changes diapers to a newborn baby.

"A fresh diaper - happy baby. Isn't it, babygirly?" Anastasia cooed, buttoning the onesie's again.

"Now let's go to breakfast. Remember what I told you about booties and needles. Don't want up on feet... You are baby now. Show how cute you crawl. Crawl into the kitchen, baby." said Anastasia helping Janet down from the changing table and put her on all fours, and lightly stroked the diapered ass...

Janey blushed no one other than her parents had seen her privates and it was just to do what Anastasia was doing to change her the way she talked to her made Janet feel so small it was as if she was a little bitty baby and she truly felt like one. She wondered if anybody would even recognize her as their colleague the one that was about to get the promotion but who knows who she is now. What if Anastasia is so crazy, she wouldnt allow her to do anything.

Janey maybe sucking her fingers and drooling like some infant, but she was not happy so all she did was glare there was no way she was going to giggle like real baby while her crazy mommy made faces to her, she wouldn't do anything like that. Then she thought about it, and she sighed knowing full well the woman expected her to behave like an infant, she began to giggle at the dumb faces her mommy was making just trying to keep her off her back from whatever crazy ass scheme.

Janet nodded her head indicating that she was happy to be out of the messy diaper but not happy at the situation, so she just continued to glare at the older woman.

"Yeth mommy," The overgrown baby said but she didn't crawl she just sat there in defiance to her new mommy she wasn't going to crawl like some infant. Janet plan on resisting and fighting as much as she could she didnt care if this plan worked or not but still, she'll fight as much a s she can 

Anastasia crossed her arms over her chest and waited for Janet to start crawling, but she just sat on the floor.

"I see... I got it... I gave you too big an age ... a one-year-old babygirl.. No-no. You are very young even for that age. You can't even crawl. Well. So I am reducing your age. Now
I will apply
with you as with a six-month-old babygirl's and mommy will carry you." Anastasia said and taking Janet in her arms carried her to the kitchen. Where Janet was waiting for a highchair..

adult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpg Anastasia seats Janet in it. And takes out handcuffs and shackles, and ties Janet's arms and legs to the highchair's so she doesn't get in the way. After attaches baby's with a tray. Anastasia tied a colored bib around Janet's neck.bib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpg "Now babygiry will be numm-numm." cooed Anastasia.

Janet should have seen that coming but she didnt and now she was stuck as a six-month old "No wawy I's a wig gwl," The overgrown baby cried out as she was picked up and carried down to the kitchen. then she was sat in the highchair and cuffed I bee gwwd momm no tie." (I'll be good dont tie me). 

"I thowwy I cwl pwease no thix months." (I sorry Ill crawl not six months).  Janet whined from the highchair crying like the overgrown baby she was being turned into. To make matters worse even though Anastasia just changed her diaper Janet went pee pee again in her diaper making her cry even more it wasn't that much she could probably still stay in it but the fact that she peed herself out of fear again had her crying 

Anastasia brings breakfast for the babygirl's from the microwave: real infant cereals with a rubber spoon and a bottle of baby formula to which, of course we're added: a laxative and diuretic, as well as a muscle relaxant, to make Janet's limbs very, very weak, but Janet don't know about  it.. and puts it on a tray in front of Janet. isolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpgBowlOfInfantCereal.thumb.jpg.38a8ae80bf11f0e8a731aed8e45ab0a4.jpg

Anastasia smiled at the babble of the baby. "Judging by your behavior, I can't trust you yet, so the handcuffs will remain and. And If you eat like good babygirl's, maybe I will increase your age "one-year-old babygirl" again. And now open mouth. See here plane... WROOOM!!!" - cooed Anastasia filling rubber baby's spoon with baby's cereal and brings a jant to his lips and playfully knocks the spoon against the babygirl's compressed lips.

Janet wanted to disobey but how knows what eve Anastasia placed much younger than a 6-month-old she didnt want that to happen so without saying word she opened her mouth and accepted the plane, Janet even giggled and made baby noises hoping that the woman would make her an adult again. 

Each time the spoonful came to her Janet open her mouth accepting the disgusting cereal. In order to make the woman happy Janet eat messily like a real baby having some drool down her chin and down her bib.

She repeated the process over and over. Janet was ashamed of what she was doing but she needed to do this otherwise she was afraid of what to do what would happen to her. 

Anastasia was feeding baby cereal's for Janet. Spoon after spoon and smiled as she grimaced as she swallowed the baby food.
Anastasia enjoyed the humiliation of her former colleagues... To make Janet even more unpleasant, Anastasia, as if by accident, stained her face every spoon's. Now the cheeks, then the nose and etc.

When the bowl was empty, Janet's whole face was covered in cereal's and drools. And it was like a real baby

"Smile for mommy. Mommy wants a photo of her baby." Anastasia cooed and takes a photo on the phone of Janet's very dirty face. "Ahhh very cute. Look. Mommy is happy." Anastasia cooes showing Janet's photo.

"I'll see how obedient you are. I'll give you a chance to improve. I will now unhook your hands and let you drink the baby formula's. You have to hold it with both hands and drink every drop while mommy is eating her food." said Anastasia as she unfastened the handcuffs on Janet's mittens and handed the baby bottle into her hands. "Here. Start sucking her." said Anastasia. She herself sat next to the highchair's specifically so that the baby could see what her mommy will be eating... Omelet with bacon and crispy toast with cheese and coffee.

Janet knew what Anastasia was doing but she was going to remain calm she had to. She couldn't fight her every time she did the woman outsmarted her or was three steps ahead of her, so she just took it and let the woman smush her face with the cereal. Janet just giggled like real baby, but she did glare at her as she ate her food. She was a total mess of baby food, and it was killing her on the inside she wondered what was going to happen to her home.

Janet glared again but she smiled for the camera. If Anastasia shows that picture to anyone Janet could say goodbye to her promotion being dressed like infant can easily be explained but acting and behaving like that mean one of two things Jante had a massive break down or Janet was insane, and she just let tears roll down her checks 

Janet looked confused for moment sure she unhooked her hands, but she was still wearing the mittens how was  was she going to hold the bottle?" she wondered but eager to prove herself she tried, and she kept dropping the bottle due to the mittens. "Mommy I has itten i no hwd baba wight." (Mommy I have mittens on I can't hold the bottle right). Janet tried to explain as she kept on trying to grab the bottle and kept failing.