LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition. (with Nitram)

Anastasiya_diapee

Anastasia Kashkirova was 35 years old. She a tall 5'6 blonde with beautiful green eyes and good D-breasts.

Anastasia have been working for 5 years in a large organization called CompTech, which has been supplying all major companies with components for computers.

She applied for the post of deputy general director of the company. But more recently, the young 25-year-old Janet Hope was hired.

And she shows herself on the good side. But she goes literally over the heads. She substitutes people and now she already occupies the same position as Anastasia. And what’s even worse for her is that it’s more like Janet's leadership.

Anastasia thought for a long time what can be done with her and came up with one thing from one site ADBL's theme. Turn her into baby. Its good thing..

"Poor miss Hope... Soon you will not even know how to hold the pen correctly. But first you need to lure the bird into the cage. There is an idea" - Anastasia thought with smile.

She got up from her office and walked over to Janet's desk and sat down on the edge of the table. "Listen. I was just thinking. We need to bury the hatchet wars and become good friends. I decided to give up the vacancy in your favor. Come to me tonight and we will celebrate your appointment. What do you say?" Anastasia said and smiled the power with a sweet, but false smile, showing a mask of benevolence behind which hatred was hidden.

Janet Hope was a beauty with red hair light brown tan skin and blue eyes. She enjoyed her job and was glad to work at a CompTech. 

Janet who was a young 25-year-old had been hired and she worked her but off to get to where she was.  

Janet had been shocked at the invitation had she been smarter she would have been suspicious but her positive outlook blinder her to the truth and so she responded in kind "Really thank you thank you so much you won't regret it and I promise to do my best..."  She was happy and excited they were finally going to bury the hatchet and she couldn't wait for that. her hard work payed off.

"Yeah, sure ma'am, I'll be there, and thank you do you want me to bring anything to I can bring some cookies or something?" Janet asked as she wanted to be polite, she saw her smile. 'What a sweet lady.' Janet thought as she went back to work happily then before. 

"You don't have to bring anything. Just come and that's it. I'll cook dinner. I will be waiting for you at my home at 8 p.m. You will not regret your decision. I will be waiting very much. And call me Nastya." said Anastasia with a smile. 

"Fuh. I had to go to the actresses. The fish swallowed the bait." think Anastasia in herself head.

Anastasia work calmly and ask for a little earlier to prepare everything for the evening.

She going to her home. On the way home, she went to the pharmacy where her best friend worked and she gave her a good medicine that paralyzes all muscles for several hours.

In home Anastasia, cooking a duck with apples, white wine and candles.

But also in the basement she hide accessories for her future babygirl's.

Anastasia wear a red evening dress and do not specifically wear a bra and finally wait until Janet arrives.

"The trap is open. The smallest detail remains," - Anastasia think with a smile. - "I'll be mommy soon."

"Okay Nastya, thanks again for the invite. I'll be there at 8. Okay and yes, I know I won't I always wanted our silly rivalry to end and am glad you were the bigger woman," Janet was extremely happy about the situation. 

Janet got prepared she dressed herself in a black dress with a bit of makeup and some blush. She knew that Anastasia told her not to bring anything but being the kindhearted person, she was she decided to get the woman a gift.  It was a bottle of champagne for her new friend.

Janet drove to Anastaisa house not knowing that, that would be the last time she gets to drive her red Mercedes or even drive any car for that matter. She got out and rang the doorbell waiting for her new friend to open the door.

"Hi, she greeted when she was allowed in, I know you said I shouldn't bring anything, but I couldn't help myself." Janet handed her the bottle. 

Anastasia, meanwhile, prepared the room. Nursery where her future baby will live in future. 

Anastasia hears a knock on the door and goes to open for Janet's door. "Thank you  for champagne. You are very beautiful." - said Anastasia smiling and picks up the spoiled bottle.  - "I prepared everything. You just in time."

Anastasia lead Janet to dinning room sit her in a chair and bring a bottle of great red wine.
"This is a great and richer wine from France itself. I love good wine." say Anastasia.

They eat duck and drink wine. Anastasia always smile seductively at her, looking at the dress and knowing that this is the last time Janet is wearing adult clothes.

After the third glass of wine, Anastasia see that Janet is a little drunk.
Anastasia put her hand over hair and take out a pill with paralyzing medicine and a slight movement, quietly threw it into Janet's glass.

“For your beautiful future,” say Anastasia, and drink her wine. She watch on Janet and her empty glass. 

"After 15 minutes, she will be paralyzed for 6 hours and she will be in my power." think Aastasia with a smile.

“Let's move onto the sofa. I play guitar. Relax and listen while I play for your on guitar." - Anastasia said and began to play softly, watching the girl out of the corner of her eye.

"Thank you Nastya but your gorugeous all I have is my little head anyway I can't thank you enough for what you're doing you know I always knew you were a good person and am glad I get to see this side of you," she followed the older woman to the dining room and taking the chair that was pulled out for her was very nice.

"Really from France thats fancy have you ever been to france?" Janet asked as she took a small sip and looked at meal thsi type of meal she only saw on tv it seemed to be a facy dinner.

"This duck is delicious did you cook it yourself? she asked truly enjoying the meal that was prepared in her honor of sorts. Janet ses the looks but she thinks nothing of it she continues to make small talk with the woman.

"Slright.."  Janet slurs as shes drunk she can't walk properly shes wobbly almost as if she's about to fall by some miricle she made it. "You iay itar ." she asked her words arent forming properly due to her state of drunkness. 

As the music began to play her eye lisds stared to feel heavier and heavier she tried to stay up but all she could think of was that beautiful Melody and was making her sleep, soon the 15 minutes came, and she was paralayized and sleepy the music sending her to dream worl preventing her from noticing her paralization .

Anastasia with a smile saw Janet leaning her head back on the sofa and blinking, moving her arms and legs very weakly.

"What is it, miss Hope? An unusual sensation in the limbs, baby? Don't worry, soon you will completely lose the ability to move. I'm paralyzed you. Because I want you to see everything I will do with you.

I'm going to become a mommy, and you... A BABYGIRL now. Don't need to panic. I have something for you. A gift you will spend a lot of time with and will help you calm down." said Anastasia and brought a real infant pacifier purp-paci-960x765.thumb.jpg.a4ec6ed20c75d5bd8a3c8e58792bd821.jpgand put it in Janet's mouth.

"Suck it, babygirl. Suck it and take it easy, while I'll take care of your clothes. They don't suit you at all." said Anastasia, and began to take off Janet's dress...

No matter how much she tried Janet couldn't move she was stuck. She had no idea what it was until Anastasia revealed her plans. 

Janet was about to protest then a pacifier was inserted in her mouth.

She couldn't move so all jsnet could d6was suck on the pacifier. "Bith,"(bitch) was all she said as she was at Anastasia mercy. 

Her curiosity got the better of her "Why doing thit to me?" (why are you doing this to me) she asked her words came out in lisp because of the pacifier in her mouth. Had she not been paralyzed she would have punched the okder woman and made arun for it but she could only imagine for now.

"If you thought, that I'm would let some young upstart take the place, for which I was preparing for 5 years and also make friends with you. Then you are more stupid than I thought. All I need to do is remove the competitor." said Anastasia, taking off Janet's dress.
The dress was followed by her a bra and panties. Janet laying naked on sofa now...

Anastasia went to the fireplace and melted it. While the fire was kindling She brought Janet's shoes and her purse from the hallway. When the fire broke out, she threw in all of Janet's adult clothes and her shoes. With a smile looking at Janet, with what eyes she looked when her things burned down. And then, rummaging in her purse, she pulled out the car keys and then burned the purse along with everything that was there.

"I destroyed everything that reminded you of adulthood. Now I will treat you like my one-year-old babygirl. I'm don't  joking... I promised I would give you a promotion. Bout promotion to "baby" status." Anastasia cooed.

"And now I have give you bath first." said Anastasia and grabbing a completely naked Janet under the ass, like a baby. She took her to the bathroom.

Janet saw on horror as her clothing and identification were being burned. She could live with out the dress but with her license and any potential prove of her being kidnapped was burned to ashes as her lurse held her IDs.

"CAWZY BITH!" (Crazy bitch)Yelled Janet somehow never lossing the paci in her mouth. what scared Janet more was how easily Anastasia pick her up and in the position she was being carried truly mafe her feel afraid of the older woman.

"Wath why?"( Bath why) Janet asked then she wondered if the woman was going to shave her pubic gaur iur worse shave her head hair. She hoped she could at least keep her head hair.

Anastasia brought Janet into the bathroom and laid her on the floor.

She put water into the bathroom and adjusted the temperature to be suitable for babies. And she put in bubble bath and lavender scent.

Then, while the bathtub was filling, Anastasia went up to Janet and began to unceremoniously examine her naked body. She pulled out her earrings, gold chain and rings and threw them into the trash can in the bathroom: "Babygirls can't touch these things. You could have choked, but now Mommy will look after you, baby."

Anastasia touched Janet's pubic hair. “Baby, you have too much hair, but Mommy will take care of it a little later.” Anastasia cooed, picking Janet off the floor and plunging her into the water.

"Now take relax, while Mommy bathes you." Anastasia said with a smile, putting a soft washcloth on her hand and pouring liquid soap for babies onto it. 

39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpegdetskoe-zhidkoe-mylo-bio-nyanya-romashka-otzyvy-1433098384.thumb.jpg.f926867fb8e9d4d4f32fa539c82a1bdc.jpg

Janet saw this her opportunity to escape. But she couldn't move at all. She wondered why this was happening to her. She needed away out but thanks to the paralization she couldn't move that much nor could she figh back all sh6 could do was curse and pout at the older woman.

"Noooo!" Janet shouted "dat mine gibbit wack." (  that's mine give it back). yhe piir woman felt as if s piece of hrr histo6 had br ripped away.

She wasn't much of jewelry girl but seeing her family heirlooms discarded snd thrown in the trash like that nade her cry like the overgrown baby she was being turned into. She couldn't wait for this paralyzetion to wear out, so she could kick her

She didn't want to admit but the water did feel relaxing she needed to do something fight her somehow "No toud my air,"   (Don't touch my hair) she demanded although that was stupid of her. Janet is in no position of making demands.

"How cutest. My baby is trying to talk. Maybe in a few years I will begin to understand you." cooed Anastasia and adjusting the pacifier in Janet's mouth. She started to wash the baby's back and chest.

Anastasia whistled baby's melodies while continuing to do her job. Janet tried to move. But the paralyzing medicine worked perfectly and Anastasia easily stopped all the baby's attempts to resist.

"So now it's time to clean your little pussy and sweet ass. Don't shy mommy." Anastasia cooed, slightly lifting Janet with one hand, and with the other with a washcloth directed her between her legs.

Janet felt so heavy no matter what she did her body wouldn't obey her it was as if sh6 herself couldn't lift a muscle but yhis woman seemed to be crazy an idea sttuck her it killed her what she was planning to do but she needed something.

"Mommy I huwngw,'  ( hungry) She lied after all she just had her final adult meal. her plan was simple since Anastasia was going to treat her like baby all she had to do was wait to be feed then she would bite her.

As the older woman touched her behind Janet couldn't help but feel small like a child she truly couldn't do much agai9her which cause the 25 year old to cry like an infant bad she felt powerless.

Anastasia washes the baby's crotch. Every fold of her pussy, not shrinking at all. "My babygirly will be the cleanest everywhere. No need to cry. Mommy will love you. Don't bother Mommy" - Anastasia cooed while bathing the baby. Janet shyly tries to cross her knees, but Anastasia painfully slaps her on the thighs so that she does not do this and starts washing Janet's ass. 

Last thing Anastasia washes Janet's head with baby shampoo.

Anastasia pulled out the plug bath's and all the water was gone.

"Now mommy has to get rid of that nasty body hair." - cooed Anastasia, taking out a depilatory cream.

"Hmm... Apply to wet skin. Wait 10 minutes and rinse with warm water. Babygirly, will have to be patient, it will pinch a little. But then you will be very soft and smooth as it should be for little babygirls." - Anastasia read the label and opened the cream and began to apply it on Janet's arms and legs, as well as on her pubis.

After 10 minutes, Anastasia washed off the cream with the help of a shower and watched with pleasure, how together with the cream, all the hair from Janet's body was sent down the drain, leaving baby's hairness smooth skin.

Janet simply whimpers at the slap. The way Anastasia has been treating her makes Janet feel so small like a baby. She doesn't know how to fight her or how to defend herself. She's at mercy of this incredibly crazy ass woman her only defense against her is to curse or throw tantrums but she can't do any of that till the paralization wears off. Who knows when that it'll happ.

Janet watched in horror as her adulthood was being stripped right from under her and she couldn't prevented. All she wanted was to be friends with this woman apparently now she'll be her baby. She can't even control her own body how was she suppose to stop someone like Anastasia she needs to think.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Exclaimed Janet crying and being truly terrified of this woman for once. When they were at work she never took her threats seriously that's why she so graciously accepted the invite. She could see how wrong she was to consider Anastasia as a nice lady.

Anastasia wrapped Janet head to toe in a fluffy Hello Kitty towel and carries babygirl's, holding it under the bottom, to the room she had prepared. 

And motherly coos with her soothing. "Shhhh no need to cry baby. Mommy is here. Wait a bit until you see your nursery. You'll love it."

They stopped at a beautiful pink door on which it was written in block letters: "NURSERU JANET'S".

When Anastasia opened the door, they found themselves in a fully equipped nursery for little one girl's.

d6c177eb73894de6dfffa9bf9f689b72.jpg.27080a1357446fd9881c2d7a9da1a170.jpg

"Here is the baby. This is your room. This is where you will live. Now and forever." said Anastasia, putting Janet on the changing table.s1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpeg

Janet's cries intensified when she saw this pinkish hell hole and what was worse Anastasia seemed to be to handle her easily her fear increasing, she wondered how she was going to get out of this mess, but this wasn't going to do not when she could easily be lifted and carried like a baby. "NO baby I adult," she whinned to her new mother as it was the only think she could do for now reading her name on the door brought her to tears again.

'At least it couldn't get any worse after all the woman had to work so she could escape...wait didnt they just put a daycare in their job oh shit' Janet thoughts came back she realized that if this woman was truly making her a baby, she wouldnt be that far from her.  

As Janet was placed in the changing table she tried to roll or sit up or something tht would make her stand up she waited util the woman was close to her and did what any other baby would do in the middle of diaper change. Janet purposely had peed on Anastasia the overgrown baby even giggled at peeing at her mommy.

Anastasia easily stopped Janet's weak attempts to resist. Then she took out a small belt and calmly attached the baby to the changing table in the abdomen.

"That's it. Now you're not going anywhere," Anastasia cooed, making raspberries on Janet's naked belly, like a real babygirl's.

Anastasia giggled when Janet wet herself with fear and now lies redder than a tomato.
"Oh, we need to put on a diaper as soon as possible before you ruin everything around with your pee-pee's."

Anastasia took from the top shelves real Pampers diapers, but adult-made..Pampers-Active-Baby-Dry-5-9-3-208.thumb.jpg.7ddfea45848e944b691f2511ac3f7494.jpg, oversized, wet baby wipes 717448ae5bd451c2fd266fbc0af29cea-800x800.thumb.jpeg.f17905b955539ca21231e95a0c7d9c8f.jpegand baby powder baby-powder-lawsuit1.thumb.jpg.36957dbac92f70e948e60adff98bfb81.jpg

"Babygirly you are ready for your first diaper in new life?" Anastasia purred.

Janet couldn't move she was restrained, and she watched in horror as her first diaper was being placed underneath her, she wanted to shout for help out she wasn't able to all she could do was stare and shake her head no. "BY me?" (Why me) she asked knowing full well she wouldn't anwser her. 

"I no wan wiapers" (I don't want diapers) She begged and tried to resist her diapering, but it seemed to be impossible, and she would have to adjust. " 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She exclaimed her face still red from embarrassment she couldn't believe her plan had failed and know she's a baby.  

Anastasia pull the diaper out, of the bag with diapers and raise Janet's hips up and straighten the diaper under her bottom. With wet baby's wipes. She wipe her bottom and privat area, then generously sprinkle baby powder, lower her ass onto the soft pillow of the diaper.

Next, Anastasia sprinkle baby powder on her pussy and pubis. and fasten the velcro of the diaper on her hips. Janet smell, like baby

She mumbles something funny through pacifier.

“That's all baby. You are now protected. Because now you can forget about the toilet and you will find yourself in the bathroom, just so that mommy has bathed you. Now you will wear diapers and you will not only pee-pee into it, but poo-poo too. It will be so much fun" - cooed Anastasia rubbing Janet's diapered ass and the diaper crunched under the baby's every movement. 

What was overgrown baby to do. It's clear as day that Anastasia was ignoring all of Janets protests about her new baby life. Maybe if she pretends to go along with it then she could escape. No matter what she said Anastaisa wouldnt anwser  heer questions and she still had that dam pacifier in her mouth. That might be why the crazy woman is having trouble understanding her.

Janet using the little strength she had spat the pacifier "Crazy ass bitch let me out am not some dam stupid baby fucking retard." She cursed her out and although she didn't want to admit the diaper felt nice and soft under her but there was no way she was going to piss and crap herself one time was embarrassing enough.

Seeing how truly overpowered Anastasia she was. Janet couldn't do anything but accepted and try and wait for salvation at least no one from work would see her like this especially not that hot guy she had been crushing on Dereck.

Anastasia picked up the spat out pacifier's. She wiped it on her dress and put it back into Janet's mouth.

"If you spit out the pacifier again or take it out without my permission, then I will superglue it to your lips. I'm not kidding." - Anastasia said and showed a small bottle of glue, which she put in her dress pocket - "but for now we can do without it, but this is the last time ..."

Anastasia passed a pink tape through the pacifier's shield and secured it to the back of Janet's head, like gag.

"So now you won't lose your paci anymore. And if I hear these nasty words out of your mouth again, I will wash your mouth with soap. You are a baby now. One-year-old babygirl and mind your own business. Suck pacifier,
 and mommy will continue to dress babygirly's" - Anastasia said sternly, tapping lightly on pacifier's and went to the closet to take things for her baby.

"Yeth mommy," the baby girl said admitting defeat she saw no way out if this woman forced her to be a baby, then there was no doubt in her mind that she would glue the pacifier, but she didn't like the tape around her mouths. she wondered if she were a good girl would the tape be taking out. So, she did as told and suck on the pacifier but her expression was that of dislike. that was the only think she could do to   other wise she would make it worse for herself.

She stayed there obediently waiting for the crazy woman to dress her in whatever embarrassing humiliation outfit she was afraid, and she knew that the only way to get out is find an ally somehow, she wasn't sure how who or where she could find someone to help her 

Anastasia soon returns with baby's things in her hands...

First, Anastasia puts pair mittens on Janet's hands71e4NuGwxRL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.da7dee9cdad6f64f5e9bb97ed07bd08f.jpg, stuffed with cotton because of this, her hands will always be in fists and it will be impossible to do anything with them.

Anastasia puts booties on the feet babygirl's.il_794xN.1854148126_szvx.thumb.jpg.cf794b18fc09b42848073b798558e5e2.jpg
"They're don't unusual." said Anastasia, put booties on Janet's legs - "sharp needles are sewn into them. So if you decide to stand on your feet, then very much pain awaits you. From now on, you will only crawl on all fours, or you will be carried" Anastasia said.

"Look what a cute thing." said Anastasia showing Janet onesieLittle-Cat-Pattern-Adult-Baby-Diaper-Lover.jpg.8c089fb19990122febc66ae3dea6a148.jpg

Anastasia unties the belt. "He's not needed anymore." Anastasia said softly.

She puts Janet on her ass. Hold like a doll and puts a onesie on her head, helping to thread her arms into her sleeves.
Then he puts Janet on her back again. Anastasia fastens the buttons onesie's on the diaper.