LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bowel/Bladder issue.

I was looking for some advice, I went to my Colon/Rectal Surgeon yesterday and got some distressing news. I am going to provide a brief explanation of what's has been going on, I hope it's not TMI.

I have been going to multiple doctors for colo/Rectal issues. I had a hemorrhoidectomy in July 2020, and another in October of this year by 2 different surgeons. I get extremely nervous talking to doctors, and even more nervous talking about anything related to bathroom functions. I probably didn't explain my issues well enough, but both surgeons essentially said the problem I was experiencing was just internal hemorrhoids. I went to a third surgeon recently and explained the issue as I felt it was still unresolved. He told me that I had a weak pelvic floor and that what I was experiencing was normal post surgery issues. 

I went to the folow up for the October surgery yesterday, and attempted to explain I was still experiencing issues, and the doctor essentially said he is not entirely sure why but it should get better. I was about to leave and mentioned one last issue, and was told that doesn't seem normal. He decided to do an examination, and told me I had a rectal prolapse. He said I need to get an MRI and that it was going to require surgery. I am kind of paranoid now, as he told me that there is a risk of complications that would require emergency surgery if the prolapse gets any worse. 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It sounds like you need to get something done now before you risk additional complications that could make surgery more complicated.  I expect you have had a lot of issues with incontinence with all of the surgeries?  Have you been able to stay away from wearing diapers most of the time, or is this something that has progressively got worse after each surgery?