Bard Jr

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Alex Littleboy

Age; 13, looks eight.

Height: four foot two.

Build: Slim

Grade: Fifth

Weak Student

Hates: Being teased for name, height, and grade level. being treated like a little kid, wrestling, math, spelling, being messy, mud, diapers.

Problems: School work, bedwetting, tieing shoes, and thumb sucking.

Alex enters the trains and finds a seat quickly.  He is embarrassed for what he is wearing. He is wearing a blue shirt with blue shortalls on. He looks like a little kids playing train conductor. There was a train on the bib. It came with a hat and scarf to match.  The pink scraff is the only thing different.

He looks over all the other kids.  The ages varied greatly.  He found it hard to determine age.  He knew he didn't look thirteen.  His heigth didn't help.  He saw what the other kids wore.  They were varity of uniforms.  It didn't make sense why they wore different things.  Some boys wore what he had on but with blue and not pink scarf.   Some had trains on the bibs while others did not.  Some boys had shorts on down to the knees while others it went half way. 

There were girls in skirts down to the knee and others shorter. Other girls had sailors jumpers.  Those with jumpers some had sail boats while others did not.

He was thought he was the only one wearing training pants.  He had the girls version.  He hoped no one found out.  He wore them in case he fell asleep and had an accident.

A girls with a jumper on took the seat opposite of him. Her hail was in pigtails and her face told me she didn't want to be there.  He held out his fist and they did a fist bump.  "Hi, I'm Alex. I'm going to start fifth grade.  I'm ten."  He lied.  He didn't want to admit the truth that he was actually thirteen.