LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for info on a specific Adult Changing Table Design

dprtodd

Hey folks, long time no post.  Does anyone here happen to recall a webstore/company that tried to launch sometime within the last 10 years or so (BAH!  My memory is so bad)

Anyways they had a 'special needs changing table' that was
a) Portable - it was on locking casters, but could easily be moved around.
b) Pivotable - The table had a standing to laying pivot.  The table itself pivoted 90 on its center, to provided a vertical orientation with a seat for the user to sit on after ostensibly lowering their pants, then the table top would pivot to lay the user on their back, while the seat went flat and their legs were held up by supports which could then raise and additional inch or two (giving access to the diaper area for easy change).  After the change the user was lowered back down and then returned to a sitting position.

Billed as a no lift solution, the example video they had on their site showed a petite woman easily working the pivot with a teenager double her size.  

I've been considering trying to make my own version of this thing as a lark, but even using the wayback machine I'm having trouble finding it as I don't remember enough to search effectively.

Does anyone recall what I am talking about - my memory here is hazy at best, but I remember the leg supports looked like they were fashioned from PVC cut in half,

Thanks

Todd

Archived