LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis isn't real

Author's note: This story is based on real events that happened to me recently after my wife/Mommy decided to take up hypnosis. She has hypnotized me a few times. I may write more later if something else noteworthy happens, but since that would be based on events that haven't happened yet I don't know if there will be any more.

I guess she’s going to hypnotize me again. That’s fun, I love it when she hypnotizes me even if I never go under.

Hypnosis isn’t real, I know that, it never works. But she’s right, it WOULD be nice to relax.

Honestly, I know I’m just grateful that she’s trying at all. She’ll get better the more she tries, that’s what’s important. She’ll never get better if she doesn’t try! She’ll still probably never hypnotize me because either hypnosis isn’t real or I can’t be hypnotized.

But I enjoy the game and spending time with her.

She says when she boops my nose I’m going to drop. I’m not going to drop because I can’t be hypnotized. I’ll drop my body because that’s what she told me to do and I want to make her happy. I’ll relax my mind because that’s what I want to do and what will make me happy. But I’m doing it all on my own. I’m not hypnotized.

Now she’s doing the whole thing over again. A tickle on the face, a kiss on the forehead, a boop on the nose. I relax even more because she told me that’s what would happen. Even though I’m not hypnotized I should do what she tells me to do. I want her to be happy. She won’t know that I am imagining it but she doesn’t have to.

She tells me my arms are going to feel heavy. Probably not really but I’ll imagine them feeling heavier just to go along with it. I’m really good at convincing myself I feel them getting heavier. At least there’s that, I’m good at pretending to be hypnotized.

Even if I can’t be hypnotized.

I don’t want to move my arms at all. I’m imagining them being heavy because I was told to. I know they’re not heavy but I made them feel heavy because she said so and it would make her happy. But how would she know if my arms are heavy? It doesn’t matter. Make her happy and do what she says. Even if I’m not hypnotized. Because I can’t be hypnotized.

She’s telling me that my thoughts are going to go into a box. That would work if I was hypnotized but alas I can’t be hypnotized. I can’t get them out of the box, she says. I’m sure I could. I’m not gonna try because I don’t want them anyway. They can stay in the box. That will make her happy. That will make me happy. Wait, isn’t that what hyp

YOU’RE TOO LITTLE TO SWEAR

I guess I zoned out for a minute. I might have gotten bored. I need to pay better attention so I can act like her suggestions are working. I wish they did work, but I can’t be hypnotized. Oh maybe it’s my ADD, maybe that’s why I can’t be hypnotized. Oh it sounds like she’s about to bring me up. And she’s pulling me, wow, it feels like my arms are getting lighter. Huh, I can think clearly again. Not that I couldn’t before, because I wasn’t hypnotized because I can’t be hypnotized.

My favorite swear word? I don’t really have one… even if I did I don’t think it would be right to say it out loud. I shouldn’t swear… Hmmm, why is she so happy that I wouldn’t answer her question? Why does she think that’s cute? I don’t know.

I guess we’re going to do something different now. Ok, so all I have to do is tell her what hand is touching mine? Sounds easy enough, just reverse it… left, right, right, left… I guess it’s changing now. What hand she’s touching AND which hand of hers? Still not that bad. AND the number of fingers? Okay, that might be tricky but I’m really fast. I can keep up. Leftright 2, leftleft3, rightleft4… oh, getting faster… rightleft4rightright2rightleftleftrightrigh

YOU ARE TOO SMALL TO USE THE POTTY WITHOUT PERMISSION WHEN I’M AWAKE

I must have zoned out again. Maybe I should talk to her about the zoning out. She could do something to keep me focused, maybe.

Oh I guess we’re going to take a break now. She’s offering me a sandwich, that’s so nice of her. She’ll be back in a minute, I’ll just sit here. Maybe I should go to the bathroom… Yes let’s just stand up and… I don’t really want to go to the bathroom though. But I need to! But no, I should… I have to… but no, I need to… Oh no, I’m not gonna be able to… I can’t wait… I can’t…

Wait, she’s back! I can ask!

“Mommy can I…oh no…”

Too late. Why is she looking at me like that? She doesn’t look mad… but I just peed on the floor? Why wouldn’t she be mad?

She actually looks… kind of happy…

• Like 11

Thank you! I hope for some more hypnosis in the next few days so I'll gladly share it when it happens. Provided it's relevant to this of course. There will be some sessions that have nothing to do with diapers or ageplay at all, so they probably won't make it here.