LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hii

Jaesoo

Hii i am new here my name is Jae, i am 26 Korean male. I am terrible with intros,, im still fairly new to this whole abdl but i see myself slipping into little space and stuff quite often. I am a switch but more sub lean haha. I am hoping to make some new friends and meet some lovely people here. :) 

• Like 2

Hey Jae, welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you here with us. I think you’ll be at home here, lots of good likeminded people. Come in be comfortable. I’m guessing you’re South Korean, only because for some reason you don’t find many North Korean AB/DL’s? Sorry, I’m only having some fun with that ? I don’t mean any disparity, even to those in the North. My guess is, there are lots of suppressed AB’s in North Korea, and who would know? 
Anyway, good to have you here. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We're always glad to welcome new family members!? Come on in and enjoy! And be sure to check out the chat. It's awesome and we have a lot of fun over there!☺️?❤️??

• Like 2
2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hey Jae, welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you here with us. I think you’ll be at home here, lots of good likeminded people. Come in be comfortable. I’m guessing you’re South Korean, only because for some reason you don’t find many North Korean AB/DL’s? Sorry, I’m only having some fun with that ? I don’t mean any disparity, even to those in the North. My guess is, there are lots of suppressed AB’s in North Korea, and who would know? 
Anyway, good to have you here. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hahahaha i had to reread this for a sec , but im used to the north south korean thing ?? but please to meet you and thank you so much! 

2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

We're always glad to welcome new family members!? Come on in and enjoy! And be sure to check out the chat. It's awesome and we have a lot of fun over there!☺️?❤️??

Oh i def gotta check it out ? thank you so much i appreciate it ??

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jaesoo said:

Hahahaha i had to reread this for a sec , but im used to the north south korean thing ?? but please to meet you and thank you so much! 

Oh i def gotta check it out ? thank you so much i appreciate it ??

You're very welcome buddy!??❤️ *BIG HUG*?❤️?

• Like 2