LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She failed adulthood pvt

Kaylaindiapers

"Aww it's okay baby sister, babies spit up all the time."

Kayla's sister said as she removed the burp diaper and wiped Kayla's mouth. She began to rock Kayla gently trying to calm her down.

"Shhh it's okay, here." She said softly as she placed Kayla's paci back in her mouth.

(Happy new year!!)

Kayla hated the way her sister talked to her but she was glad that her mouth was wiped clean. 

“Wo Wo wnt waby!” She whined saying she didn’t wanna be a baby. 

When the pacifier was pushed against her lips she knew to accept it. 

Once she began sucking her pacifier the rocking and patting and cooing did calm her down and she got lost in her new baby world. She wondered if she would ever grow up again! 

Moises just then came back into the room and could put together what happend.

"I hope she wasn't a handful." He said as he noticed that Kayla had drifted into her new baby world

"Not at all, she just had to spit up. She's settling down now." She said as she continued to rock and pat Kayla's back. "Do you have anything to keep her occupied?" She asked.

"I have a play pen in the car but I don't want to intrude."

"It's not a problem at all, go ahead and bring it in." She said

Moises then went to the car and brought the play pen inside and started setting it up in the living room.

Kayla hated now they talked about her like she wasn’t there and the rocking and patting was making her mad but she hated to admit it but she liked her pacifier.. 

Playpen she couldn’t believe he brought her Playpen..

Once he left to get it she decided this was her time to tell her sister off.. 

“You know this is bs help me get wash I’m not a baby and you know it!” She yelled she tried to get away but her sister was strong! 

• 3 months later...

Kayla's sister held a tight grip on Kayla as she squirmed to get away but it was no use.

"She's a squirmy little thing, isn't she?" She said.

"Oh definitely, you should've seen her during her first diaper change. It took me ages to get her diaper on." Moises said with a chuckle.

Moises worked on the playpen for 10 more minutes until it was finally set up.

"Here let me take her so we can talk without having our hands full." Moises said as he took Kayla over to her playpen.

He placed Kayla in her playpen, where she saw several toys and a pillow and blanket. 

"Now stay here and play with your toys, we'll be over there if you need anything and don't take that paci out of your mouth either." He said with a stern but nurturing voice. 

• 2 weeks later...

Kayla wanted to yell at them but she didn’t want a spanking in front of her sister even worse being spanked by her sister! 

Once she was put in her playpen she looked around teddy bears pink that wore a diaper just like hers a rattle and other toys were in there none that were for babies a year old..

Oh this sucks even more! She thought as she sat there on her diapered bottom hoping she would wake up from this nightmare!! 

After awhile with nothing better to do she found herself tired being a baby wasn’t easy.. 

Soon she fell asleep still sucking her pacifier and wearing a wet diaper. 

• 3 months later...

Moises and Kayla's sister continued to talk until it was time for dinner. Moises helped Kayla's sister cook and got Kayla's highchair from the car and set it up at the table.

"I think it's time to wake up the baby for dinner." He said as he walked up to Kayla's playpen. He couldn't help but notice how cute she was, he decided to take a picture of here. He took a quick photo of her and then decided to wake her.

"Kayla" He said in a soft voice, "it's time to wake up baby girl."

“What I had a bad dream she said rubbing her eyes she looked around she was in a playpen!

”What no this can’t be real I’m not a baby!” She yelled as she stretched and she heard the diaper crinkle and she noticed she was wet..

She looked around realizing where she was I’m at my sisters I demand to get out of here!” She cried ..

"Oh its very real and you better get used to it." He said sternly " You better stop that whining too, or do you want to get more spankings? Because I can arrange that." 

Kayla's sister entered the room. "Is my sister starting to get grumpy? It's probably because she peed her little diaper." She stayed mockingly.

"She probably wants a changing but I'm going to leave her in her wet diaper till after we finish dinner." Moises said as he picked Kayla up.

• Like 1

Kayla knew her fighting cause she didn’t want a spanking! 

“No I’ll be fine!” She said pouting sounding like a little girl.

Kayla was about to say something else probably beg to not be a baby and at the very least to get her diaper changed! 

“I’m right here you know you can talk to me no please change me before dinner!” Kayla felt helpless cause they talk about her like she’s not there and they openly talk about her dirty diaper. 

Now she stood in her playpen realizing she had no say no control in anything and now she had to wait till someone decided to change her baby diaper! 

• Like 1

Continuing to ignore her talking, Moises took Kayla to the kitchen and placed Kalya in her highchair and secured her in place. Kayla's sister brought 2 plates of lasagna and vegetables to the kitchen table and sat down.

Moises reached into kaylas diaper bag and pulled out 2 jars of baby food, one was carrot and the other was chicken and gravy. He also pulled out a bib and a baby spoon out.

"Okay baby girl, open wide." He said as he got a spoonful of chicken and gravy mush.

• Like 1

Kayla put up a little fight before being strapped in but a smack on her thigh not her diaper made her quit her fussing.,

”Woo won’t wees wie me in!” She whined saying he didn’t need to tie her in…

Her stomach rumbled as she saw the pasta it all looked good and she was ready to eat she looked disappointed when she only saw two plates..

Almost as if her daddy was a mind reader she watched as he acted all excited about feeding her the baby food.

”Wo we wnt wasta!” She cried saying she wanted pasta..

”Oh I bet my big sister wants her baby formula baby bottle so she can wet her baby diapers right daddy!” Kayla’s sister said with a wink. 

• Like 1