LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She failed adulthood pvt

Kaylaindiapers

"You're welcome baby." He said as he wiped her face off. He made sure no baby food was on her.

"Of course you can have a drink." He went over to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of milk. "Here you go baby, drink up." He said as he placed the bottle in her mouth.

Kayla hated it as he pulled out a baby wipe and wiped her face and her hands he wouldn’t let her do anything.. She wondered how she was going to go to work.. Her job was at a daycare of all places no way could she go like this! 

The bottle didn’t surprise her she wanted to yell and cry but when he put the nipple in her mouth she had no choice but to drink..

”Gwoss wats wabby formawa!” She cried as she couldn’t believe he was feeding her a bottle of baby formula.. 

Kayla felt her stomach turn as the baby formula and baby food was too much for her.. 

Moises could hear Kayla's stomach growl, he knew it would be a matter of time till she had to poop. 

"Drink up your bottle baby." He said as he held the bottle in place. "After you finish I have to get you ready for the day, the delivery people and painters are coming over today." He said

Kayla continued to drink hating the baby formula but every time she tried to spit it out the bottle was held tighter so she had no choice to drink..

Now she was livid when he said they were going out she wondered where but most importantly delivery people and painters what was going on! She wondered but she had enough she let him have his fun and as soon as she got the chance she was going to let him have it!  

As Kayla was almost done with her bottle Moises got her paci gag back out and ready. "We've got to get you a bath and dressed, and we'll go to the store and get you some new clothes. The ones you have now are meant for big girls which you are obviously not. I think we'll give your clothes to your sister when we go see her." He said as he watch Kayla finish her bottle. 

"Looks like you're all done." Moises then put her chest on her shoulder and began to pat Kayla's back to make her burp. 

Kayla was furious she didn’t want a new wardrobe and she damn sure didn’t want to give her clothes to her sister. She drained the last of her bottle and as son as the nipple was pulled out of her mouth she went off! 

“I’m not doing this shit anymore I’m not a baby and I’m not playing this game you can break up with me I don’t care now put me down right now!” She yelled as he was trying to burp her to make her even madder! 

Kayla had obviously forgotten what position she was in. With the one quick swat on her thigh Moises reminded her quick. He then began giving here 20 more swats on her thigh. "I think someone wants her paci." Before Kayla could say or do anything Moises put her paci gag back in her mouth. 

"There we go all better, no more grumpy talk from the baby."

Kayla yelped she was so mad she didn’t care anymore not until he began spanking her hard all she could do was wiggle around but he was too strong.. 

“Pwese Pwese n- no I- I’ll vee wood!” She cried begging as she was crying like a newborn now as her ass was on fire! 

As ash was crying her daddy put that pacifier gag in her mouth and she didn’t fight him as all her fight was gone her bottom or thigh couldn’t take no more! 

Moises wiped her tears from her face. "There there it'll be okay." He held her softly even though she was being punished he stilled cared for her and loved her. He rubbed her back and patted her diapered bottom trying to calm her down.

Kayla nodded..  She was determined to be good as her bottom was on fire.. 

“Pwese daddy eyes bees wood.” She said sadly as she felt like her adult side was abandoning her and she was left in her second babyhood.. 

As if on cue to show she was a baby she began messing her diaper as the baby food and formula finally did her job.. 

She tried to stop it but she lost the battle and she began crying like the baby she now is.. 

"Okay baby I'll take it out." Just as Moises said that Kayla began messing her diaper and immediately started crying. Moises held her tight and tried to calm her down. "Shhh.. it's okay baby, it's okay. I'll change you." He said as he tried to get her to stop crying.

"Okay baby, do you need to poop anymore?" He asked softly, making sure she didn't have go after he changed her. He got up and placed Kayla on his hip and made their way to the bedroom where the changing supplies were.

“Wo won.” She said softly as she felt so small as he picked her up and patted her diaper. Kayla hated every minute of this but she was glad that she was about to be changed as she would never get used to this! 

“Pwese daddy when eye talk wike wig girl.” 

"I already told you, when I decide to let you talk like a big girl. Now you know the rule if you asked me anymore, I would make you talk like a baby longer and for that you've got an extra 2 weeks. And since you can't understand that I'm going to leave you in your dirty diaper for awhile." Moises turned back to the living room and placed her in her play pen. He started to think if he should put her paci gag back in her mouth.

Kayla began crying once she was placed in the playpen.. She couldn’t believe the extremes he was going to make her a baby.. She had no idea just how far he was going to go she just assumed he was having stuff done to the house as far as painters doing something and maybe he was getting a new tv with the movers that he talked about earlier.. She had NO idea about the nursery..

”Wime srry daddy.” She said standing in her playpen not wanting to sit down. 

"If you were truly sorry you this would have never happened." He said as he sat down on the couch and watched her. "Now you can sit down and play with your toys, like a good girl or I'll come back over there and spank you and then you'll sit. Either way you are going to sit in that mess you made." He watched and waited for her to make her decision.

Kayla continued to cry but she didn’t want a spanking so she sat down gingerly after a few minutes.. She looked around at the toys that she had she had never seen these before she had bears and other stuffies and one even had a diaper on.. She saw some dolls too and other baby toys..

“Daddy where’s Wal diss woke wome?” 

"I bought them all for you, I bought a few things for you a while back, but that was before I knew how irresponsible you were. So I put them away until I got them out last night. And the baby toys I got for you when I went to the store last night." He said as he watched her grab one of the bears.

He turned the TV on to a baby show so Kayla could have something to watch. He sat back on the couch and started ordering more things for her new nursery.

“Wo.” She said wondering if he expected bed to say thank you as she didn’t want to be a baby so why would she thank him for getting her baby toys.. She already didn’t like her pink bear as she had on a real baby diaper and it was just a reminder that she too was back in diapers.. Then her other doll had a pacifier in her mouth she rolled her eyes cause it was like the one that she had.: Then the boy bear had a shirt on that said baby on it.. Another reminder of who she now was.. A baby.. 

She tried to ignore the tv..

”Waddy woot wooing?” 

"I'm ordering you different kinds of diapers and other stuff for you sweetie." He said as he clicked on different items. As he was doing that the door bell rang. "That must be the painters or the delivery people." He said as he got up.

"Now you stay right there and don't bother them when they walk by or I'll put your paci gag back on you and then you'll get spankings. Do you understand?" He said with a somewhat stern voice.

“Wot way wooing?” She said now wondering what was going on.. 

“Yeth.” She said really confused to what was happening she didn’t like now knowing but as a baby she didn’t really need to know everything anymore that’s why she had her daddy.. 

Tis sucks! She said to her bear as she sat down she didn’t want anyone to see her like this! 

Moises went and answered the door and let the painters and the movers in. "Yes come on in, the room is down the hall and to the left on the far end." Kayla saw everyone walk by with tools, boxes, and paint in their hand. Moises comes back in the room. "I guess you're wondering what they're doing here, their here to make the spare room into your own nursery. Their going to paint it, put your crib and changing table together. It's going to be fit for my new little baby girl."