LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She failed adulthood pvt

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla continued to sleep she felt so relaxed as she dreamt about swimming with her friends they were drinking having a good time… Then they decided to jump in the water and it felt so good as she was splashing about and that was enough to make her wet her diaper as she continued to sleep.. 

It was 11 and Moises came into the bedroom turned off the tapes and laid down next to her and felt her soggy diaper. I knew the bedwetting tape would work he said to himself. He kissed her on the head, "Goodnight baby girl" after he did that he went to sleep.

Kayla stirred for a minute as she stretched her diaper crinkled totally unaware she was wet and unaware how the tapes were working on her.. She continued sucking the gag pacifier as she was too tired to try to fight it.. 

She kept swimming with her friends in her dreams.. 

The next morning Moises woke up and saw that Kayla was asleep, he decided that she should get some more sleep. He went into the kitchen and made himself some coffee to which he also made Kayla a bottle of apple juice and some cut up fruit.

Kayla shook her head back and forth.. “No I didn’t sleep good!” She whined behind the pacifier gag who knows what he understood but she hated her predicament! 

What was worse was she was laying there in a wet diaper and every time she moved it Crinkled..

”I can be a big girl please please!” She cried begging desperately.. 

"No you cannot little missy, you are still being punished. Now a new rule if you complain about about your punishment at all from now on, the punishment will go longer." 

Moises squished Kayla's diaper. "Besides it looks like you aren't the big girl you say you are."

Kayla knew she was screwed as she wanted this to end and now if she complained she was going to get more time! 

“Wow wong daddy?” She whined as she wanted to know how long this was going to last. 

The baby blushed as she didn’t need to be reminded her diaper was wet. She knew there wasn’t anything she could say.

”Woo wade we.” She whined in her best baby talk. 

"However I want it to last, and for asking that I'm adding an extra 2 weeks. No more asking how long or asking if you can be big. Every time you ask those questions you'll get more time as well."  He said sternly 

" I didn't make you wet yourself, you did. This is all your doing, it's not my fault that your a little baby that can't hold in their pee." Moises said as he knew it was his doing. The tapes that he put on will slowly make Kayla lose her ability to hold in her pee. 

“Ugh!” Kayla slammed her fists down and pouted as she couldn’t believe she got more time just like that!  What really made her mad is she had no idea how long to began with! 

“ugh!” Kayla kicked her feet in frustration as it was his fault she had a wet diaper on she knew he wasn’t going to let her use the bathroom. 

She tried to be careful so she wouldn’t get a spanking or timeout or more time. 

Great I feel just like a damn toddler! She thought to herself. 

Moises gave Kayla a stern look. "You better stop that right this minute, if you dont you're going to get more spankings. Now let's get you something to eat, maybe that's why you're so grumpy." 

Moises picked Kayla up and started making their way to the kitchen.

“Wan woo wange we worst?” Kayla hated being in a wet diaper and she hated how more and more her boyfriend now daddy was treating her more and more like a baby.

This sucks I can’t do anything or I’ll get in make trouble damn it I’m not a baby I’m not supposed to worry about getting in trouble! She thought to herself but she saw no way out. 

"I'll change you after you after you eat baby, besides it's not full yet." Moises said as he patted her diapered bottom. 

This is working perfect, her diaper is almost full and she looks just like a baby. He thought to himself 

Kayla was shocked..

”You expect me to shit on this stupid diaper!” As soon as she said it she knew she probably made a mistake..

”Woo wex we woo toos poppie win why diaper?” She said in her best baby talk asking if he expected her to poop in her diaper.. 

"You do not use that kind of language young lady." Moises quickly put her over his knee and began spanking her. "I guess we'll have to work on that potty mouth of yours." He said as he spanked her. 

After twenty swats to her bottom he put Kayla on his hip and made his way to the kitchen. "I do expect you to poop your diaper from now on. You are going to use it and like it."

“Wo Wo Pwese mees sorry!” She cried as she found herself over her daddy’s knee and he began spanking her..

At first it didn’t hurt until after a few minutes it began to kick in as he spanked her on her diaper and it did hurt cause he was so strong then he began spanking her thigh right below her diaper..

”Pewes Pwese Wo Wo Pwese eyes bees wood!” She cried as blow after blow landed.. She was glad when the spanking was over..

Kayla’s bottom was on fire she wasn’t going to argue.. 

“Pwese daddy wo wo.” She cried as she saw the baby food it was real baby food from the gerber jar that she used to feed the bratty babies she used to babysit for.. Now she was the bratty baby..

Kayla shook her head back and forth just like a toddler.. 

The baby pushed the spoon away now getting baby food on her hands.. 

Kayla already understood the stern voice and she knew he wouldn’t have a problem spanking her. She wondered if this was what was going to happen at her sisters and her boyfriend now daddy’s parted when they went to eat at both places.

The baby began crying at the thought and now knowing she had no choice but to eat her baby food and use her diaper..

She began crying but she opened her mouth ready to be fed. 

“Fool daddy pwese wo wore.” She whined as she was full and didn’t want anymore but she quickly found out this wasn’t up to her as she ate more and more..

Kayla was learning new things in her life she had no control over anything and she hated being a baby cause she had to worry about him adding more time or even spanking her again. 

She made faces but counted to eat but she could tell by looking at her bib he was making her messy and she could tell she had baby food on her face.. 

Great I probably look like a stupid baby just like a feel like one.. 

"My little baby girl can't be full yet, you haven't even finished this jar." He kept putting food in her mouth. Kayla would try to spit it out but Moises would get back in her mouth. By this time her food was all around her mouth.

After a few minutes of Moises feeding Kayla, she finally finished her food. He then began cleaning her face and took her bib off. "Now what do you say?"

“Gwoss fool!” She kept saying she even tried to spit it out but he would just scoop it right back in and she hated the baby talk that he used on her.. She was glad when she heard the spoon clanking the jar as she knew it was empty.. 

What no way you expect me to say thank you for that gross shit.. She thought to herself at this point in their relationship she knew she would never say that.. 

“Tank woo.” She said softly.

”Dwink daddy.” Kayla wanted to wash that crap down and fast..