LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Party baby

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ok I need to go too." Miguel helps Lisa up. They start walking down the steps when all of sudden Lisa slipped and fell backwards. "Oh my God are you okay?" Miguel didn't notice it at first but Lisa's skirt was up leaving her diaper exposed to being seen.

"Yeah, I have a bedwetting problem and it's slowly becoming a daytime problem too. Like earlier during the movie I wet my diaper." Miguel looked at Lisa with hope that she would understand his situation as he understood hers.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry to hear that, that must be hard to deal with." Miguel was glad he confessed this part of his life to Lisa and he was happy she trusted him enough to tell him about her situation. But he was worried about their relationship now. Would she still want to be with a boy who bedwets and has to wear diapers?

Miguel looked into her eyes and gave her a kiss on the lips. As he kissed her he wet his diaper again, not as much as the first time but enough that if he wet it again it would leak. Oh gosh I hope she liked that, was it to soon to kiss her? It just felt right he said thinking to himself.

Oh my gosh she kissed me back! Miguel thought to himself. He savored the moment and let her plant a long kiss on him. He didn't notice that Lisa had messed herself, even if he did he didn't care he enjoyed kissing her. After a few moments he asked "umm do you still need to go to the bathroom?"

"Umm okay let's go get you changed." Miguel picks Lisa off the floor and hold her hand as they go into the family restroom. They get inside and notice an adult changing table. Miguel locks the door so no one walks in. "Umm do you have any changing supplies?" He asked shyly