LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Party baby

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We leave the restaurant and head to the movies, I hold your hand the entire time. We arrive at the theater and I order 2 tickets for the new marvel movie and we head inside to get popcorn and drinks. "What kinda drink do you want and do you want any candy?"

That was a close one I was sure she heard it. I thought to myself. I hand one of the popcorn tubs to Lisa and hand her candy to her as well. "Here you go" I say as it to her. I start to drink my soda when I feel a little bit of pressure in my bladder but I ignore it.

When Lisa laid her head on Miguel he released all the pressure in his bladder and soaked his pull up. He froze in fear hoping that Lisa didn't hear him wet his diaper but was sure she didn't since the movie was so loud. He didn't know it yet but he soaked his diaper so much it leaked a little bit causing a wet spot to show up on his jeans.

Miguel let Lisa continue to lay her head on his shoulder and he laid his head on hers.

Miguel strangely liked being feed by Lisa and let her continue doing it. He pulled her closer and hugged her tight. Miguel started shifting in his chair and noticed that his diaper was starting to get cold and clamy. He then realized that he didn't bring a diaper change and wasn't wearing any underwear. Miguel started to worry that he would have to stay in his wet diaper all day. He's done it before but never on a date with a girl that he really likes.

Lisa squeaked surprised and blushed at being hugged. She didn't expect that at all but she couldn't let such chance pass and hugged Miguel back. Her own diaper squished as it was soaked with her pee. She just hoped it won't leak or else it would be really humiliting and it would destroy her potential relationship