LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Party baby

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miguel got home and immediately started looking through his clothes to find something nice for his first date. He chose a nice pair of black jeans with a white t-shirt and a pair of red and white Jordan sneakers. "I should get a shower" so he jumped in the shower.

Miguel got out of the shower and dried off. He started to brush his teeth and shave. He put deodorant and cologne on. Then he got dressed. He then paused "should I get one? Yeah just to be safe." He reached under his bed and pulled out a drawer that had pullups and diapers! "I hope she never finds out that I have to wear diapers." He says as he slips a pull up on. "Okay I'm ready."

(Hope you don't mind that plot twist I thought it might be fun if both of us were diapered.)

Miguel arrived at Lisa's house and knocked on her door. He checked himself to make sure his pull up wasn't poking out or visible by any means. "It's okay she said yes the hard part is over. We just need to have good time." I wait for you on your doorstep.

I take your hand and we start walking towards the restaurant.  "I was thinking maybe we can go get something to eat and then go to the movie after and after that we could go get some ice cream and then we can do whatever you want to do. That sound ok?"