LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Party baby

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miguel watched as Lisa ate her slice of pizza when he remembered something. "Hold on, let me get something." Miguel got up went to the pantry and got a bib for Lisa. He came back and put it around her neck. "There you go, I don't want you to get drool on your cute onesie."

"You're welcome baby girl, you're the best." Miguel watched Lisa eating while he ate. She is so cute, I want to be with her forever and love her and take care of her forever. He thought to himself. After she ate her first piece Miguel asked "Do you want some more baby girl?"

Miguel finished eating and watched Lisa eat. She is so cute, how did I get so lucky to have her in my life? He thought. As he was thinking he wet his diaper again and didn't even realize it, his diaper was starting to get full. 

"Okay baby girl." He brought Lisa to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of milk and heated it up in the microwave. After a few seconds the microwave beeped, he took it and Lisa to the couch where he placed her in his lap. He removed her paci and slipped the bottle in her mouth. "Here you go babe, drink up." He said softly 

"Miguel smiled as he watched her slowly close her eyes and drift asleep. A few more minutes go by when he noticed that the bottle was empty. He took the bottle out of her mouth and put her paci back in. He got up with Lisa in his arms and took her to his room. He lowered the rails of his crib and placed her one side. He made sure she was covered up with a blanket.

He then thought of something, he took his shirt and pants off, went over to the changing table and changed his diaper. After finishing changing he grabbed an a tshirt and put it on, then he got a paci off of his bedside table and put it in his mouth. He then climbed in the crib with her and raised the rail of the crib and snuggled with her as they both fell asleep.

Lisa calmly suckled pacifier in sleep, enjoying warmth and softness of crib. It felt so good to sleep in it she just drifted away quickly. She smiled in sleep when Miguel cuddled to her. It really was nice to sleep in that way.

She was dreaming about being pushed in stroller by Miguel, still in her cute outfit and with pacifier in mouth