LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Party baby

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ok cool, I don't mind carrying it. Besides my house is only 2 houses down the street." He took the bag and put it on his back. They left her house and walked 2 doors down when they arrived at Miguel's house. Miguel unlocked the door and let Lisa in.

"Thanks" He let her look around until she broke the silence. "I.. uhm .. guess it is time." He took Lisa by the hand and led her to the living room and opened up her bag and took her onsie, mittens, booties and bonnet out. "Uhhm I guess let me get you changed into your onsie." He blushed as he said it. He unzipped her skirt and pulled it down, he then took her shirt off and got excited of seeing his almost naked girlfriend standing in his living room in nothing but her bra and diaper on. "Uhmm do you want to keep your bra on or taken off?"

Lisa was blushing red and deep breathing as her boyfriend undressed her. It was simpy saying the best day in her entire life. She then blushed more at his question. "Well... babies don't wear bras. They are for big girls and I am not big girl" she said embarrassed but also super excited

"I guess you're not babe." He said playfully. He unhooked her bra which fell right to the floor. Miguel couldn't believe that his girlfriend was naked and diapered in his house on the same day he asked her out for the first time. Miguel was got so excited he wet his diaper a little bit more, but he didn't care. "He knelt down and untied her vans sneakers and took both of them off along with her socks. "You look so cute babe."

"Yeah of course babe." He watched as Lisa sucked her thumb, then he looked through her bag and pulled out her paci. "Here babe suck on your paci instead." He said as he gently pulled her thumb out of her mouth and replaced it with her paci. "Are you ready to get in your onesie?"

"Okay baby" he got the onsie and slipped it over her head and put her arms through the arm holes. He snapped the crotch snaps into place. She look even more babish than before. He put her mittens on her hands and then put her booties on her feet. Last but not least he put her bonnet on her head. She had gone from a 15 year old to a toddler in a matter of minutes. "You look so cute baby." He hugged her and kissed her lips.