LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Party baby

In this rp, I play as incontinent teen girl that has pretty normal, or as much normal as possible for diapered girl, highschool life. Then she gets invinted on a costume party by one of popular girls. It's all girls party and everyone will wear cotumes. Surprisingly, she finds cute baby costume that fits her perfectly and buys it as it would help hide the fact she is incontinent. Anyone eager?

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miguel paced back and forth in his room, nervous about asking Lisa out. "You can do this, you can do this. You practiced this all week." He said as he tried to calm his nerves. "Okay let's do this." He started to get ready to go to Lisa's house.

Miguel grew more and more nervous as he finished getting ready by putting his shoes on. It didn't help that Lisa only lived 2 houses down from him. "Okay Miguel don't say anything stupid and don't pass out." He said to himself. "Let's go" he starts making his way to Lisa's house.

"Umm hey Lisa.." Miguel said nervously not wanting to mess up what he was about to say. "... umm I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out together today. There's a new marvel movie out and I was wondering if you wanted to come watch it with me and then we could go get some dinner and ice cream." As he talked you couldn't help but notice his smile as he asked you out.