LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Six weeks were spent since Lucas, 8 years old, was been introduced in his new adoptive family and many thing was going good his new mommy was fantastic. But at school the things weren’t going good at school:

He was having difficulty in attending the lessons, and he had often problems with bullies.

But this was very comprehensible since he had a very childish behavior. He was a very he was a fairly short and thin child, with green eyes and black and short eyes. Now he stood sat down on a chair in front of the principal office, because he had rowed with an older student who had bullied him and to defend himself he bitted him until he bleeds. He knew that his mommy would scolded him and he feared that his mom would have abandoned him at the institute like his natural mother did, then he was sighing while he waited that his mother come to take him, since the principal had decided to suspend him from school for at least a week. When his mother arrived at school he was sucking hi thumb trying to calm down.

(could you put more information about your character? Like a physical description or his name?) 

"it's not my fault" Lucas said still Crying "Alex did the bully since I signed up in this school" he explained her crying "I hadn't other choice but defense myself"

Mrs Evans explained her that Alex was not new to bully the younger student. Then said her that she noticed the childish behavior of the little boy and gave him a business card explaining the maybe that association could help him. 

*the tall 6'7 mew was dressed in a pink dress and her long purple hair flowed nicely behind her as she looks down* "We will be having a very long talk about this on the way home mister" as she thanks the principle for their time and takes you to the car telling you to get in she doesnt want a word from you till we get home

index.jpg

"Oh! could I give you this Mrs. Gilmore?" the principal asked giving a buisness "it's an association that deals with children with particular needs. I think that Lucas could feel good with them" she said while the woman got out from her office. Main while Lucas had calmed down a little then he took his mom's hand and followed her out of the school allways with his thumb in his mouth. when he was in front of his mom car he let himself to be helped to get in the car.

Lucas was loocking down, sucking his thumb and listen silently his mom who didn't listen him, he felt very sad for this reason "mom. why you don't listen me?" he asked crying "I didn't want fight with Alex. He bullied me" he said her with the tears in his eyes.