LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you just let it come out?

Up this morning in a wet and messy Tykables Little Builders diaper. The best way to mess my diaper is without effort by just relaxing, no or minimal pushing, no or minimal change in my posture or expression, just a brief glassy stare as I enjoy the warm poopy filling my diaper and settling in the back and bottom of my diaper. I don't change right away, and will stay in my messy diaper for 2-4 hours because I enjoy the feeling of my soft, warm, and squishy potty in my diaper. The pleasure never gets old, each soiled diaper is as good as the last. Right now I am sitting here making my diaper even more squishy, but no leaks. Rubbing and patting the front of my bulging wet diaper accentuates my pleasure. Snow overnight and more throughout the day, but fortunately I will be working from home. I'll be diapered and wet as the day goes on, and will have to shovel/snow blow at some point but my warm wet diaper will help. I doubt that I will I have another messy diaper because shortly my wife will be up and I don't have a poopy diaper around her.

8 hours ago, Moochie said:

Up this morning in a wet and messy Tykables Little Builders diaper. The best way to mess my diaper is without effort by just relaxing, no or minimal pushing, no or minimal change in my posture or expression, just a brief glassy stare as I enjoy the warm poopy filling my diaper and settling in the back and bottom of my diaper. I don't change right away, and will stay in my messy diaper for 2-4 hours because I enjoy the feeling of my soft, warm, and squishy potty in my diaper. The pleasure never gets old, each soiled diaper is as good as the last. Right now I am sitting here making my diaper even more squishy, but no leaks. Rubbing and patting the front of my bulging wet diaper accentuates my pleasure. Snow overnight and more throughout the day, but fortunately I will be working from home. I'll be diapered and wet as the day goes on, and will have to shovel/snow blow at some point but my warm wet diaper will help. I doubt that I will I have another messy diaper because shortly my wife will be up and I don't have a poopy diaper around her.

Yep, it's best to just poo as if you were a toddler again!???☺️ Just relax and make that poo-face and watch that BIG LOAD drop down in your pants!?????? There's nothing quite like it. And the best part is setting down afterwards. Awwwww!??☺️☺️☺️???❤️?? And of course, waiting for Mommy to change you.????☺️?????❤️ "Awwwww, does my baby need his diaper changed?!" *In a babyish voice*???????❤️?❤️???????☺️

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Just like the baby you are!??☺️???❤️???????

Yeap, just like the adult baby that I am. I know because I am diaper dependent, I simply let it go and I don't care where I am or who I am with. I know I am in diapers all the time means that I don't have to run to the potty like the grown ups and instead go in my diaper. Besides, potties are disgusting, sexist and nasty to me.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

Yeap, just like the adult baby that I am. I know because I am diaper dependent, I simply let it go and I don't care where I am or who I am with. I know I am in diapers all the time means that I don't have to run to the potty like the grown ups and instead go in my diaper. Besides, potties are disgusting, sexist and nasty to me.

I second that buddy! I hate to make caca in the potty!??????☹️???????? It feels a lot better using a diaper anyway. It's always better to be wearing your potty than using THE potty!?????‍♂️??‍♀️ LOL!?????☺️❤️??? After all, we're NOT big boys, we're BABIES! And we like it that way!?????????❤️??❤️??????❤️?????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I second that buddy! I hate to make caca in the potty!??????☹️???????? It feels a lot better using a diaper anyway. It's always better to be wearing your potty than using THE potty!?????‍♂️??‍♀️ LOL!?????☺️❤️??? After all, we're NOT big boys, we're BABIES! And we like it that way!?????????❤️??❤️??????❤️?????

So damn true and besides, I'm not a big kid and I know I belong in diapers. I know I can never make it to the potty and I always learn to let go in my diapers instead of running to the potty like a big kid. It's why I'm so comfortable in being able to go in my diaper anywhere or anytime I need to. Even when I am around people, they know I can let go in my diaper and keep on going. It's always why I know I belong in diapers and I don't belong in the potty.

• Like 1

My morning Lil Bella diaper is sooo wet and messy right now. I wet throughout the night and then messed my diaper as soon as I got out of bed, literally when my feet hit the bedroom floor I just filled my diaper so naturally without effort. Walking downstairs to get coffee was a great feeling in my loaded diaper followed by sitting here with the most delightful warm squish is one of the best ways to start the day. No leaks which is good, and no plans to change for several hours.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Moochie said:

My morning Lil Bella diaper is sooo wet and messy right now. I wet throughout the night and then messed my diaper as soon as I got out of bed, literally when my feet hit the bedroom floor I just filled my diaper so naturally without effort. Walking downstairs to get coffee was a great feeling in my loaded diaper followed by sitting here with the most delightful warm squish is one of the best ways to start the day. No leaks which is good, and no plans to change for several hours.

Yep, it always feels good when you have a big load in your pants in the morning!?☺️?????????❤️?? And no leakys which is good, and then daddy comes in to change your dirty diaper.????❤️???☺️??♥️? Heaven!???☺️???♥️????????? Just be sure not to get a rash, okay buddy?!????❤️?♥️?????❤️?☺️??????❤️

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, PreppyPantsPooper said:

I've let it out a couple times, but it doesnt feel the same as when I push it out. I get a sense of satisfaction when I "work hard" to poop my pants.

Does it remind you of being a toddler again???

• Like 1

This morning I have a very wet and messy NS Supreme blue diaper. I wet during the night and when I got up, I pooped in my diaper without effort, just a natural activity for me in the solitude of the early morning. When I change for work I am going to put on a Better Dry Day diaper with a booster of some sort and a pair of Big Tots Lycra/cotton diaper pant. No messing at work, but I will wet in a very relaxed and natural way.