LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House of the lost ( any can join in)

doorset

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nanny helps Yuka and Reiko get clan and takes them to  the relax room  just and millys brought in  the nanny  says"

Yuka and Reiko this is milly and the boy on the mat is mitch " mich waves  milly waves then the nanny says" after luch is normly 1 hr of relax time  you can nap or just listen to whats on the tv or if  a nannys willing story time , today it is just relaxing music " mitch says theres blankies in that cubord  and if you want you can  take thems when you leave  they do not mind "

mitch gos over to Reiko crinkling the whole ways as hes thickly padded and wispers " they do not have this down yet , this place  has only bin open a yearmost come here  then deside to get new famlys witch is good but for some like me i like it here soft diaper nice staff  and all the toyd one can play with you just have to talk with the nurces and nannys till they know what you like i do not care  i just chill but you have ideas they might change it as  they just want us to relax a bit befor  leting us do whatever "

once Rei is done a nanny  checks on her  and says " done dear ( notices her look down ) do you need changed "

Mitch says "i probly go back to the lego room once relax times ober"

the nanny takes Rei to the nearest changing table  and gently gets her op and changes Rei  once she was done changing rei she says you can have  us try different diapers and diaper types till we have  what you like the most right now we only have on hand  a few types  in all sizes but we can get more  its just till we have someone in a certain size we just kept on hand  a assortment of sizes   the closet would get to bloated if we had every typ on hand so later you might ask some one to show you what we can get  and  then we can order it , but you are all clean for now lets get you with the others " then nanny gently  gets Rei down and leads her in where the rest of the kids are

Rei popped her pacifier in once she was placed on the changing table finding her wet diaper untaped, then was wiped cleaned, powdered and in a fresh diaper “Thankies I guess I can twy new diapees after.” She lisped as she was lead to the play area.

millys past out on her mat

Mitch waves at Rei  as shes brought in

the nanny says " well i was slow relax time is almost we normally have every one relax befor letting every one go play as school season has not started for use just yet so pick a make get a blanky or just get to know the others " the nanny leaves the room

mitch says " im Mitch "

MIilly shifts postion  where some how wraped in blanket  her diaper is all can see   the blanket looks like the base of a mountain and her diaper looks like the snowy cap

after a bit mitch gets up walks to a nanny whisper to her the nanny replys " good idea " then jets off and comes back with a bag of candy rings and offers them out

Mitch says " i like legos and video games " Lyn walks up to Mitch and checks his diaper then scoops him up mitch protests "i am good for a little while more" Lyn responds " no , and if i change you now you wont need bothers for a while        "mitch " fine" MIlly wakes due mitchs protests

darla walks in " looks like relaz time did its thing you all look ready to play  knowing mitch its  strait to the lego room do any of you have a idea what you want to do "

MIlly says " i tan do legos with michy any time tea party sounds good "

Darla looks at Reiko  and says " how bout i show you where the lego room is  and take the girls to  play area with  the fake food and house stuff and if you feel ok  you can go to the Lego room"

Darla  lets Reiko  think and gather  them all up and leads them to  a hall that has one door across from the other doos and a window where you can see in both rooms   to the left is filled with dolls  play kitchens tea stuff the lot to the right  a Lego room with a wall of unopened sets and a wall of bins of different pieces .

Darla says  "will you be ok from here you sweets "

Milly seems a little clueless on how a tea party works  like  she may not have  had girl things .

mitch in brought into the lego room and gets a fresh bin of blocks and starts to work on his city though each tower looks a little unfinished as what was to be there roof is beside them  seems his dreams  where bigger then his reach .

he seems to build in sections and  tends to misjudge the height the last to seem almost where he could reach but not quite