LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camp Baby Reality TV Show

A/N: I've had this idea written in my phone since February. But I finally got around to writing out a starting chapter. Enjoy!

Camp Baby - Intro

(9/12/21) 

The camera pans wide, giving a nice view of a large house settled snugly between plenty of tall trees. It then sinks lower to expose the luxuries of this house. A large in-ground swimming pool, a pool table, an entire “Media Room” complete with popcorn machine, industrial-sized fridge and freezer, and plenty of yard space for what lied ahead. 

Finally, the camera turns to the road where there is a sped-up shot of a large tour bus driving up and parking. The footage slows to normal speed right as peoples start to step out. 

The first to step out is a fit-looking young man of possible Hispanic origin wearing a dazzling smile. 

The camera cuts to what looks like pre-recorded footage of the same man sitting in an isolated booth. “Hi, my name is Carver Johnson. I’m 23 years old. I’m a manager at CinemaMate Theater. My hobbies include joy riding on my dirt bike and boating with pleasant company on the weekends.” He winks at the camera and it pans back to the bus where, this time, a woman steps out. 

She’s a lot shorter than the previous man as well as a bit older looking. Her smile is one of excitement and there’s a sweet moment as Carver stops at the bottom of the stairs and turns to offer a hand to make sure she doesn’t trip at the final step down. Once more, the camera cuts to the booth, this time, where this woman sits. 

“Hello, my name is Sherry Willingham. I’m 32 years old. I am a stay-at-home mom of two boys. My hobbies include cooking, painting, and occasionally indulging in a glass of wine at the end of a long day.” She says almost scandalously. 

The next fellow the audience is greeted by is a sharp change contrast of the previous two. The man that steps out holds a hardened look. His buzzed hair exposes the line of tattoo’s across his skull that spell out ‘Loyalty’ across his crown. His appearance immediately puts off the woman who exited before him as she steps quickly out of the way so as not to block his path. 

“My name is Rodney Wallace. I work in sanitation. I’m 30 years old and I have no hobbies other than enjoying a beer at the end of a hard day’s work.” He crosses his arms over his chest as the camera cuts.

The exit zone is starting to fill up as yet another man steps out. This one looks almost like one of those teen heartthrob models with a blue tank top showing off exposed, umber-skinned arms. He wears board shorts and sandals looking very expectant of summer vacation. 

“What’s up, I’m Eddie Hargrove. I’m 20 years old and I’m a student in college. I like a little partying and mischief. Other than that I like things that get my blood pumping. Rock climbing, hiking, surfing, anything.” 

He immediately seems to hit it off with the man that first exited the bus, being pulled over quickly and voicelessly being introduced to each other as the next contestant steps out.

It’s another woman this time. Her black hair tied up into two messy buns on either side of her head matches up with the black lipstick and long black nails on her fingers. Although her style seems rather alternative, she’s opted for a simple black sundress and flats. 

“My name is Amber Hearth. I’m 24 years old. I run a small business online selling homegrown herbs and crystals promoting a healthy living style. My hobbies include gardening, knitting, and hand-sewing my own clothes.” She twirls her hair over her finger almost shyly. 

In the next shot of the bus, a young man seems to stumble his way out of the bus. He’s quickly saved from falling face-first on the pavement as the tattooed man grabs him by the shirt and holds him up. Rodney gives the man an incredulous look as he mouths “Sorry.” 

“My name. It’s Tobias, but everyone just calls me Toby.” He pushes his glasses up higher on his nose. “I’m 26 and I work in the Information Technology department. My hobbies include video games, puzzles, and books.” 

The camera cuts to the bus, people now having to line up on the side to avoid being in other people’s way. The woman that emerges looks rather young. Her cheeks are round, and her body carries a bit more weight than the rest. But she smiles like all the rest, waving and immediately walking over to the other girls who exited before her where they start conversating immediately. 

“My name is Hope Wilson. I’m 19 years old. I just started college and I hope to be a vet tech! My hobbies are caring for animals and running educational seminars on exotic pets.” 

Next out of the bus is an African American woman dressed in a simple pencil skirt and a frilly blouse. She’s greeted by Carver as well and takes his hand as she steps down from the bus in heels. 

“My name is Tamara Waits. I’m 29 years old and I am a receptionist at a law firm. I have one daughter and whatever time is not spent at my job I dedicate to her and her interests. She’s thinking about soccer training.” Tamara smiles in excitement at the thought. 

The final male of the group steps off, a rather unkempt-looking man. His hair is long, almost to his shoulders. He wears a graphic tee with the logo blurred out. And he wears a hat that works well to shade him from the sun where sweat stains already seem to be forming under his arms. 

“My name is Wesley Tarver. I’m 33 years old. I make a living creating and painting mini-figures and terrains for TTRPG games. I consider it both my profession and my hobby.” 

And with that, the final woman stepped off the bus as well. A rather athletic-looking woman with long blonde hair tied up into a high ponytail. She wore leggings and tennis shoes as well as a tight-fitting crop top that showed off her well-toned stomach. “Hey! My name is Rachel Woodard. I’m 23 and I am a physical trainer. When I am not doing that I am running marathons. I’ve placed first in quite a few.” She smirks “So I’m sure whatever happens, I can handle it.” 

With those final words, The camera cuts to a wide shot of the contestants standing in front of the bus as a quartet of people arrive on a golf cart and step off. 

“Welcome, contestants! We are your hosts, Tray Hoge, Corbin Miller, Jesse Rodriguez, and me, Tracy Jackson.” A very tall, Hispanic woman announced. She wore mom jeans cuffed at the bottom with a simple white pair of slip-on and a plain blue tee tucked into the waist. 

“There are 10 of you, 5 boys, 5 girls, of various backgrounds and physical capabilities. But that doesn’t matter in this game.” The man that was introduced as Tray says. He looks very much like the stereotypical dad in the golf shirt, cargo shorts, and bulky tennis shoes. His face holds lines of age and a tan line from where his sunglasses sat on his nose. 

Jesse speaks up next. Her features were more masculine than Tracy and she wore a sleeveless tank with a pair of drop-crotch sweatpants. “You’ve all been kept in the dark as far as the specifics of this game. And we’re here to inform you of that, all while giving you the chance to leave if you so wish.” 

Suddenly, a montage of footage zooming in on their faces, capturing looks of surprise and disgust as well as nods and casual smirks played all while a voice-over gave the overview. 

“This place is Baby Camp. 10 contestants start on day one tapping into their child side. They are given new clothes to fit this persona and they will find that their theoretical ‘age’ will drop lower the longer they stay. Each day, they will face a challenge themed around their newfound youth. The winner of which gets immunity and a bonus for the next day while the loser or losers get a penalty and the potential to be sent home. At any time, a contestant can choose to forfeit and will be returned to their normal life with no cash prize.”

The camera fades to a briefcase bursting with money. “The finalists will have a chance to win 500,000 dollars!” 

It then goes back to the contestants still wearing their varying levels of interest and uncertainty. 

“So now that you all know the rules. If anyone would like to forfeit now, please board the bus and you will be returned to your normal life.” Corbin spoke for the first time with a no-nonsense type of voice. He was dressed far more formally than the others with a button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He wore dress pants and shoes as well. 

There was a wave of silence as everyone looked toward each other, waiting for someone to give up. After a minute of nobody moving, the hosts nodded. “Alright then. If you will follow us inside, you will be given your new clothes to change into and shown to your rooms.” 

The next shot is once more, sped-up footage of everyone being given a box and being led to a room. The footage cuts to one of these rooms, but empty, giving an idea of what is inside. 

There are two beds in each room, one on either side. The bulk of the room is split into two with a divider, giving a sense of privacy. What catches the attention is the decor. They look like toddler rooms. In the boys’ rooms, the walls have simple dinosaur shapes painted on them with a soft blue carpet. The beds themselves are normal except they are put on top of racecar bed frames.

The girl’s rooms are much the same except for purple and pink flowers instead of dinosaurs, and car beds to match. There are no closets and no bathrooms attached to any of these rooms which is an observation Hope immediately picks up on. Her reaction is recorded and played after the rooms are shown. 

“You all get dressed and meet us back in the living room for your first challenge!” Tracy cheers. 

The next shot is of all the contestants filing into the living room, some more reluctant than others. 

“Aw! Look at you guys!” Jesse coos and the camera swivels over to them. 

Carver, Rodney, Eddie, Toby, and Wesley are all wearing red, green, blue, orange, and grey shorts respectively. They have matching ankle socks tucked into velcro snap tennis shoes that light up with each step. Their shirts hold logos for little monster characters. Almost Yo Gaba Gaba Esque but avoiding the potential copyright. 

Sherry, Amber, Hope, Tamara, and Rachel all wore shirts that flared out into short ruffle dresses in pink, purple, yellow, white, and pastel blue respectively. Under the dress, they wore a pair of white tights and matching frilly socks with Mary Jane shoes. 

Several of them were pulling at their clothes clearly feeling ridiculous, but the hosts kept going. 

“Alright,” Corbin pulled a box out from beside the couch and Tray started passing out small labeled bags. “All of your phones go into these bags and this chest. If there is an emergency, we will handle it. If your family needs to contact you, they have the producer’s number and we will go from there. This is an unplugged event, as you all know.” 

This was in the rules, so nobody complained as they slipped their phones into the bags and passed them forward. Tray then took the box and walked off towards a door they weren’t allowed to go into. Jesse spoke once more. “Now that that’s out of the way, everyone head outside for the first event!” 

The childish clothes were all but forgotten as everyone rushes outside. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2