LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

colleagues

dprbby

Jessica and  Anastasia were colleaguse in line for a new position as the deputy general director.  Both had really impressive resumes and got interviews.  

(I am Jessica) I am short  enough that i look like a teenager and thin with long blonde hair.  I have blue eyes and wear glasses, and usually wear dresses and skirts that make me look older since i am so short.  I live alone in an apartment.

Hey Anastasia...did you hear, my interview went very good.  I am told i have a very good chance at getting the position...hope you won't be mad at me since i heard i got it over you.  Will you come celebrate with me tonight at my house?  I have some wine we can share,,,even though i don't drink very often, just thought it could be used for the occasion.

Anastasia Kashkirova was 35 years old. She a tall 5'6 blonde with beautiful green eyes and good D-breasts.

Anastasia have been working for 5 years in a large organization called CompTech, which has been supplying all major companies with components for computers.

She applied for the post of deputy general director of the company. But more recently, the young 25-year-old Jessica McCoy was hired.

And she shows herself on the good side. But she goes literally over the heads. She substitutes people and now she already occupies the same position as Anastasia. And what’s even worse for her is that it’s more like Jessica's leadership.

Anastasia thought for a long time what can be done with her and came up with one thing. Turn her into babygirl. Its good thing..

How fortunate that she offered to visit her. This is the best moment to capture her.

"Of course. Let's celebrate it. What time to come?" said Anastasia.