LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breastfeeding

Little Cub Pants

I've noticed that my desire to be breastfed and be a BABY has gone up EXPONENTIALLY since my new Mommy Lisa has entered my heart. Lisa is NOT REAL but she exists in my heart the same way Ian and Tyler do! She's everything I want in a Mommy! Smart, kind, knows how to Baby me, plays games with me, knows how I like my Diapeys changed, yep she definitely knows everything about me.???????? And I can't wait to see her in heaven!?♥️???????♥️?

• Like 1
On 10/9/2021 at 5:58 PM, Little Spider said:

Hahaha!? Well that's good to know buddy! I love sweet milk!?? Do you recommend trying it though for the naysayers like me?? Because honestly, I'm thinking about it.?

OK I have never had actual breast milk but I can give you a way to get sweet milk that is partially breast milk ?

Have a bowl of honey nut cherrios, pour the milk left over into a bottle. 

Add Cultrelle IBS complete support to the milk in the bottle and shake the thing for a few minutes.

Cultrelle IBS complete support is 2 types of HMOs 

HMO = Human Milk Oglisaccrides

Breast milk sugars

For the love of all that is holy wear a diaper when trying it. 

The cerial leaves trace amounts of vitamins and minerals along with the honey and the cows milk is actually cows breast milk the HMOs added turns it into a very sweet brest milk with actual parts of human brest milk inside of it. 

Chances are you will have the same reaction as a actual breast fed baby and wet and mess yourself. 

Don't get too shocked if you don't notice the messing part until it already happened or if do notice an need to go and you try to hold it you can't. 

I wonder how many people are going to try that and still be shocked by the results ?

Oh and it will more than likely look like breast milk for a newborn simply because technically it is ? 

<edit> I had to come back and make a note just incase someone tried to use as a replacement for a newborn. Even though it technically is breastmilk for a newborn it has the wrong type of main sugar in it, and not to be used as a replacement for a actual newborn because of the honey ?

I might catch H377 for this when people actually try this and don't realise the HMOs make stuff move very gently and very comfortabally and they down the thing before work and mess their pants in front of their boss ??

Ok make shure you have at least 12hrs before you have to go anywhere ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
<edit> disclaimer
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

OK I have never had actual breast milk but I can give you a way to get sweet milk that is partially breast milk ?

Add Cultrelle IBS complete support to the milk in the bottle and shake the thing for a few minutes.

Breast milk sugars

The cerial leaves trace amounts of vitamins and minerals along with the honey and the cows milk is actually cows breast milk the HMOs added turns it into a very sweet brest milk with actual parts of human brest milk inside of it. 

Chances are you will have the same reaction as a actual breast fed baby and wet and mess yourself. 

Don't get too shocked if you don't notice the messing part until it already happened or if do notice an need to go and you try to hold it you can't. 

I wonder how many people are going to try that and still be shocked by the results ?

Oh and it will more than likely look like breast milk for a newborn simply because technically it is ? 

<edit> I had to come back and make a note just incase someone tried to use as a replacement for a newborn. Even though it technically is breastmilk for a newborn it has the wrong type of main sugar in it, and not to be used as a replacement for a actual newborn because of the honey ?

I might catch H377 for this when people actually try this and don't realise the HMOs make stuff move very gently and very comfortabally and they down the thing before work and mess their pants in front of their boss ??

17 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

If it is too sweet for you replace the honey nut cherrios with sweet potato gerber puffs ?

Wow! Thanks buddy! I'm actually kind of scared to try it now. LOL!??? If I ever DO decide to try it, I'll come back to you to get the recipe.?????♥️?????✌️

1 hour ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Breast milk sugars

Very interesting! I think I'll try that, but when I have nowhere to be for a good period of time LOL.

?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I was lucky to breastfeed continually for over a year when our first was born as my wife had so much milk it would spray everywhere so I provided the solution.

it was totally awesome. I would always suckle after the baby, mummy would see me sitting in my Terry nappy and nursery print plastic pants and a Nursery printed t-shirt on the floor playing with my toys while she fed her second baby. Me being baby ? number 1.

everyone should have breastmilk.

bABy Bunnykins

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a partner who was a surrogate and after she gave birth to the baby.  She was making breast milk that she was pumping and tossing out at first. Until one night she asked if i wanted to suckle on her breast and be breastfeed like a baby. I tried it and liked it.  I breastfeed every morning and night for 9 months,  she even pumped her breast milk during the day. To fill my bottles with milk.  I would take a bottle of milk to work with me and haves it with my lunch.  We dated for 2yrs.  Then we split up as she took a very good job opportunity 1200 miles away,  we are still friends to this day.   It was a great experience to have for awhile,  she was a good mommy.   Her current partner is not AB/Little.  She says I'm her only little she still in away still loves.   My current partner is a good mommy too. 

• Like 3

FE9B5C8D-4D9B-45E5-BFA6-772B9D27806F.jpeg.37f2523bb0e93c8dbf7d6ad0b3104293.jpegA2113281-EA46-4A47-BF66-D51A3B7A5E69.jpeg.02eaae4e61e5729fddd1ceb1b6198c8a.jpeg

yes, I love being breastfed, and have been nursed by quite a few different mommies. I’ve had actual breast milk, and also just the simulation of being nursed. it’s a very intimate and bonding like experience. there’s nothing that makes me feel like more of a baby, than being breastfed, while I poop in my diaper. ?

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, diaperpatrol said:

FE9B5C8D-4D9B-45E5-BFA6-772B9D27806F.jpeg.37f2523bb0e93c8dbf7d6ad0b3104293.jpegA2113281-EA46-4A47-BF66-D51A3B7A5E69.jpeg.02eaae4e61e5729fddd1ceb1b6198c8a.jpeg

yes, I love being breastfed, and have been nursed by quite a few different mommies. I’ve had actual breast milk, and also just the simulation of being nursed. it’s a very intimate and bonding like experience. there’s nothing that makes me feel like more of a baby, than being breastfed, while I poop in my diaper. ?

Awwwww! Such a HAPPY baby boy!????♥️???? I'm SO jealous!?♥️????♥️??

• Like 3