LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What makes you feel self-conscious in front of your partner?

Uh, by now I would say nothing. We've been married over 49 years so she's seen me at my best and my worst. Of course the worst would be diapers which she has begrudgingly become a lot more comfortable with. Our last conversation about them has been our best. She diapers me now as soon as she hears me getting one ready so there is no being self-conscious on my part. I just lay back on the diaper and wait for her to come in and tape it up. Many years ago when she first diapered me there was some embarrassment but it didn't last long. I guess I'm just one of those people that things like this doesn't bother. Right now life is good.

6 hours ago, Mr. Sea Otter said:

My wife and I have been married for 6 years now, and I've been openly wearing diapers around her the entire time. My bladder control at this point is bad enough that she will insist that I wear a diaper at night. "I don't want you to pee on me again," had been said a couple of times on the rare occasions when I started drifting off without a diaper.

As a general concept though, she doesn't participate in anything diaper related, and it certainly isn't a part of our sex life or anything. Her only request has been for me to not wear 'hospital diapers' since she has changed too many of those professionally and really doesn't like me to remind her of a patient or something. 

All that said, I don't really like changing in front of her. It's happened many times, and she couldn't care less. But it does make me slightly uncomfortable. I do also get a bit nervous occasionally when I try a new brand or design. I recently bought some Rearz Bellas and Princess Pinks, which are very girly. It was still "swamp ass" hot, so I knew she would see them as I really prefer to just wear a tee shirt and a diaper whenever possible during that time of the year. So I was a bit nervous when I first wore them around her, although I don't know why. When she saw the it I think she said something like "Princesses huh? That's uh, very pink." I think I mumbled something about then being on sale. She just shrugged and moved on to whatever else we needed to talk about. She was a bit more intrigued when she saw the Bellas.

"What is that thing? A unicorn?"

"Uh, I'm not sure. I don't think it has a horn? A flying horse?"

"Huh, yea. What's the Greek thing?"

"A Pegasus?"

"Yea, maybe. Anyways, are you getting a haircut anytime before..."

I like the way she's teasing you LOL