LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

helpless baby

Diaper_teen66

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anastasia uses a small bucket to wash the foam off Alliy's head. After that, she wrapped the baby in a towel, from head to toe, and took it out of the bathtub and laid it next to it on the floor. Anastasia wipes Ally off, leaving her skin slightly damp. "Spread your legs babygirly, please. Mommy will take care of your body hair. You will be very smooth." Anastasia coos and picks up a depilation cream.

Anastasia put Ally on the floor, after having laid a changing mat there. Nearby, she put wet wipes, baby powder and, of course, diapers.

"Is the baby ready for her first diaper in second childhood?" Anastasia cooed motherly, stroking Ally's cheek and adjusted the pacifier, which was starting to fall out of her mouth.

Anastasia pull the diaper out, of the bag with diapers and raise Ally's legs up and straighten the diaper under her bottom. With wet baby's wipes, she wipe bottom her baby's and privat area, then generously sprinkle baby powder, lower her ass onto the soft pillow of the diaper.

Next, Anastasia sprinkle baby powder on pussy and pubis Ally's, and fasten velcro of the diaper on her hips. Ally smell, like baby now.

She mumbles something funny through pacifier.

“From now on, the toilet is forbidden. Now the toilet is always with you,” cooed Anastasia to Ally in the ear, and lightly clap her bottom in a diaper.

“Well, really comfortable feeling. You’ll get used to getting the diapers dirty, baby,” continued cooed Anastasia.

Anastasia lightly fixed paci Ally and get the rest of the baby clothes.

First of all she put on a pretty onesieTEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg, gently spreading hair Ally, which she had previously shown to her and fastens the buttons on the diaper.
and put on a very short pink skirt that barely covers her diaper.

Then Anastasia put on baby’s knitted mittens on her hands to reduce the mobility hands and tightly tie the ribbons on them so that Alle would be difficult to untie them without outside help.

On Ally's feet, she put on cute pink knitted booties.494a38b443b09e568e921a675b6f0261.thumb.jpg.0d73a0597a3814bf778e6710995cd895.jpg

Anastasia pull her adult hair elastics out of hair and shape her hair again into more baby's pigtails and weave two lush white bows in them.

After she take Ally in her arms, like a baby, under the bottom and bring it to a large mirror
“Admire yourself baby. How sweet I am,” cooed Anastasia and gently kiss Ally on the cheek: “Well, here’s my baby and she’s dressed. You are very cute babygirly now. And now from now on you will call me mommy and nothing else...”

"Okay. Now that you're dressed, you can grab a bite to eat. I hope you enjoyed McDonald's because your diet is changing now and you're going to eat like a baby." Anastasia cooed as she carried Ally into the kitchen.

She put Ally on a chair and returned shortly with a pair of baby food jars and a colored bib.

"Unfortunately, I don't have any other furniture yet. I will order everything while you sleep, babygirly. So you will eat while sitting on mommy's lap." Anastasia cooed, putting Ally on her lap and tied a bib around neck baby's.

"So let's see what you eat. So the first jar is tense beef, and the second.. Oh, it's banana puree." said Anastasia, reading the labels on the jars and opening the first jar of tense beef with сlap.

Anastasia took a small plastic spoon and scooped up some baby food.
"Open your mouth, baby. Watch the Wroooom airplane fly." Anastasia lisped playfully, poking Ally's with a spoon and compressed lips.

Anastasia feeds Ally baby food and smiles. When she grimaces as she swallows slippery baby food.
Ally's face was stained with baby food. It was on the cheeks, chin and of course the lips and made Ally's face even more childish.

"Good babygirl. You finished eating beef. Now it's time for dessert and after that I'll give you a bottle." cooed Anastasia, opening a can of baby food. With banana puree.

Anastasia feeds Ally the last jar of baby food. She leaves Ally and takes out a baby bottle. Pours warm boiled water and a few tablespoons of infant formula there.

Then she returns to where the waiting baby-Ally is sitting, shaking the bottle in her hands.

“Let's go to the sofa. It's more comfortable there,” Anastasia coos and carries her to the sofa.

Sitting down, she sat Ally's on her lap in a supine position and began teasing the baby's lips with nipple from bottle.
"Open, babygirl. And suck it."