LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

helpless baby

Diaper_teen66

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I would like to join this rp. If you don't mind.)

Anastasia Brains is 25 years old. She is very beautiful. She works as a model for a famous magazine. Under the contract, she was forbidden to become pregnant.

She had a lot of money, but she dreamed of a baby for a long time. Quite by accident, she came to the Dailydiapers website and realized that you can get a baby without any problems and for this you will not need to spoil the body with pregnancy.

One day she was driving her sports car. Stopping at a red traffic light, she glanced at the street and saw in the alley a very young girl, shivering from the cold, sitting on a piece of cardboard. Anastasia's heart told her that she was going to become a mother.

She parks the car and walks up to the girl and makes a kind, friendly face.

"Hi. I'm Nastya. Who are you? Where are you from here? You are completely frozen." Anastasia cooed and began stroking the girl's head with her fingertips so as not to frighten her.

"Poor girly, you're hungry. Come with me, I'll feed you." Anastasia speaks softly and helps the girl to get up and leads her to her car.

"Guard won't let us into the restaurant like this, but we can have a bite to eat elsewhere. What do you like McDonald's? Or KFC? Or Burger King? You can order anything." Anastasia turns to Ellie.

"Then let's go to McDonald's. It's a classic." says Anastasia and parks the car near a large restaurant with large sign "M".

She takes Аllie's hand and leads inside. There she orders some burgers and a milkshake for Allie's and herself a cup of coffee.

"Enjoy your meal." says Anastasia when she takes a tray of food and puts it on an empty table and gestures for Аllie to sit down.

Anastasia drinks coffee and watch Allie greedily eat everything she bought for her.

"In general, I wanted to talk to you. You have the opportunity to get rid of the street forever. You will have a roof over your head. I will feed, dress and look after you. But there is one condition. You will live with me like a six-month-old babygirl. I will be your mom. I am contractually forbidden to get pregnant, but I want a baby and I want you to become one. If you refuse, then after you finish eat, I will take you to that alley from which I took you and you will never see me again. Your choice?" say Anastasia.

First of all, Anastasia chooses diapers for Allie.
"I think these will do." she said and picks up a large pack of Pampers.

Then she buys baby bottles, pacifiers, a large package of infant formula, and then goes to the toy department.

"You can choose any toy. Even two." cooed Anastasia pointing to the rack with soft toys.

Anastasia brings Allie to her mansion, surrounded by a high security fence.

The servant unloads her car, and Anastasia takes the girl by the hand and first of all leads her to the bathroom.

"Take off your clothes. Take off everything and your underwear and rings and earrings, too, if you have. And Mom will get you a bath for now. First, I'll wash all the dirt off your body." she said.

Anastasia is preparing a bath for her new baby. She fills the tub with hot water, adds berry fragrance and bubble bath, as well as baby's toys to distract the girl.

When Anastasia turned to Allie's, she was already standing naked, hiding behind her hands.

"No need to be shy Mommy come here." Anastasia cooed gently and helps Allie's to get into the bathtub.

"Now play with toys while I bathe you."