LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kinda disappointed

Robbylw

Hey y'all I'm feeling kinda disappointed over non binary stuff. I want to make abdl friends and I've been all over the internet and things seem very gendered. Baby boys and baby girls. It's that regular feeling of simply not fitting in anywhere which really sucks. I guess I'm just venting my disappointment and maybe looking for some support. :(

I'm a genderfluid little myself. Things are very gendered everywhere unfortunately and not just in the ABDL world. Whenever I get down about it I jump into my Daddy's arms and snuggle in. 

It can suck after dealing with pretty much gendered everything in an adult space to see similar things as a little. That said, if you look hard enough there are plenty of gender diverse littles, caregivers and spaces to be found.

• Like 1

Making it all about gender is a choice and to be accurate you're referring to sex (biology) not gender. People confuse the two terms all the time. If you don't want it to be about gender it doesn't have to be. For Daddy and I, gender is definitely not the core of our relationship and we have TONS of fun ?

Just because people maybe traditionally made it about gender doesn't make that what it has to be ?

• Like 2