LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Diapered Road Trip (A "Baby Beatrice" story)

Remember Beatrice? She's back! In Road Trip Form!

Also featuring some other characters. 

“The… wheels on the bus go beep beep beep! Beep beep beep! Beep beep beep! The wheels on the bus go beep beep-”

Beatrice grimaced, utterly sick of nursery rhymes.

The button for the stereo was in the front seat. If she unbuckled and moved forward, she could turn it off and have some silence while she waited for her owner to return. Martha would never know, but…

She stayed in her seat, ignoring the terrible, awful, no-good music that was playing. She was a good girl.

A minute later, the trunk of the minivan began to open, slowly and dramatically. Beatrice looked back, and saw everyone - Becky, Tommy, and of course her Martha, loading luggage into the back.

Becky was speaking, and though Beatrice missed the first part, she got the gist. “-bouncing off the walls. He’s so excited about this trip. I tried to tell him that thirteen hours in a car isn’t going to be all fun and games, but he won’t listen.”

“I’m listening!” Tommy protested, stamping his foot. He was about Beatrice’s age, chubby and cute, even if he wasn’t Beatrice’s type. The way that his ‘shirt’ held to his body, it was obvious to anyone in-the-know that he was actually wearing a onesie, and from there it was easy to guess that he had on a diaper beneath it.

Beatrice looked back at herself. Her short skirt did very little to hide the two diapers she’d been stuck in since she woke up.

“Well, we’ll see if you’re this excited when we get to Fayetteville,” Becky said, smiling and giving him a kiss on the forehead. “Go take a seat.”

He ran around the minivan, opening the sliding door and getting into one of the bucket seats in the middle. Beatrice was buckled up all the way in the far back, and he glanced back at her. “Hiya, B.”

She smiled, then looked away, blushing.

Tommy was understandably confused. They’d had a little playdate before, and she was normally more outgoing - even if he was definitely more of a ‘Little’, in contrast to her ‘Property’. She still enjoyed playing with him, under Martha’s very specific supervision at least.

Becky and Martha got into the front seats, and Becky looked back. “Beatrice, why are you all the way back there?”

Beatrice’s blush deepened, but she didn’t reply. Instead, her Martha explained. “Beatrice is grounded.”

When she said it out loud, Beatrice buried her face in her hands, feeling more humiliated than if she’d been ordered to just start showing off her diaper to strangers.

“What’d she do?” Tommy asked, looking at Beatrice with a quizzical expression.

“Beatrice disobeyed my very clear instructions,” Martha said. “So she’s grounded for two weeks - or, she was. There’s only one day left to her punishment now, so she’ll be done by the time we’re at the Fayetteville Age Play Convention.”

“But not during the drive,” Becky clarified.

“No,” Martha confirmed. “Not during the drive.”

Beatrice’s face burned with shame. She’d failed her Martha, and this was the consequence. Yes, her failure had come at the end of a nearly three-hour session of sexual teasing and denial, and when Beatrice had an orgasm without permission it was because her body just couldn’t take it any more and overrode her self control, but she’d still failed.

The knowledge that she’d not lived up to her owner’s instructions was almost as bad as the punishment.

“So what’s ‘grounding’ mean?” Tommy asked.

“Unless we’re at work, she’s not allowed to speak, except in baby words,” Martha explained, as she started driving the van, backing down the driveway. “She is not allowed to touch herself on or around her diaper area at all, for any reason, or to try and give herself sexual stimulation any other way. No sex, naturally, and she only gets two diaper changes a day, once before bed, once after breakfast.”

“Even if she’s stinky?” Tommy giggled.

“Even then,” Martha confirmed. “And Beatrice has been a very stinky girl for me. Beatrice, tell everyone how many times I’ve changed your poopy diapers since you were grounded.”

Blushing, Beatrice sat up and said, “Buh… ah-bah baba tinky diapees guh goo…”

“Good girl,” Martha said, while Tommy snickered. “And, of course, we don’t want leaks, so she’s been in double-layered padding this whole time. If she’s not careful, her waddle might be permanent once this is all done.”

“That’s strict,” Becky commented. “I can barely get my Tommy to sit still for a diaper change. She’s been obeying the rules?”

“Perfectly,” Martha confirmed. “I’m very proud of how she accepted her punishment. She’s such a perfect little thing almost all the time.”

Beatrice squirmed at the reminder of her shameful disobedience, even as the mixed praise made her feel like she was glowing.

“Oh, and I almost forgot, Beatrice needs to have her diaper checked every hour,” Martha added. “I’m driving and I forgot to do it while we were stopped, so Tommy, would you mind doing the honors?”

Tommy giggled, waiting until they were at a stoplight to unbuckle and move to the back seat. Beatrice flushed red as she lifted her skirts, showing off the two layers of padding she’d been taped into.

“Well, she’s a little soggy in the front!” Tommy called, reaching around behind to check the back of her diaper. “But no messy accidents yet!”

“Thank you, Tommy,” Martha said.

“So,” Tommy said, speaking more quietly. “I know you did before, but you really do, like, anything she tells you? And you don’t even complain?”

Beatrice nodded.

“You don’t like fussing and being put in your place?”

I know my place, Beatrice thought, nodding again.

While he was talking to her, Martha and Becky were talking in the front seat, speaking so quietly that Beatrice couldn’t hear what they were saying over the radio.

A second later, Becky had out her phone, and was clearly typing something. A second after that, Tommy’s cell phone dinged, and he took it out to read it. Leaning forward, he called, “Uh-huh, I don’t mind!”

What are they conspiring about? Beatrice wondered.

“Beatrice, open the windows in the back of the van,” Martha said.

Beatrice did as she was instructed. The far back windows didn’t roll down, but they could be pushed out a little like fans to let a little air in and out. On the highway it would be kind of noisy, but not terribly so.

Martha glanced at her through the rear-view. “Get a towel from underneath your seat, and put it beneath you so you’re sitting on it.”

Not liking where this was going, Beatrice obeyed, sitting down on the towel.

“Now fill up your diapers as much as you can,” Martha instructed.

For what felt like the millionth time in the past two weeks, Beatrice turned pink as she obeyed, scrunching up her face and pushing a mess into her double diapers. She hadn’t gone since yesterday, so there was a lot there that quickly formed into a thick layer of muck in her padding.

Tommy giggled and pinched his nose, quickly retreating to the middle bucket seats. “Pee- ew! Becky, Beatrice had an accident!”

“Is that true, Beatrice?” Martha asked. “Tell us if you had an accident.”

“Buh-huh, ah-dabba,” Beatrice confirmed, squirming in her mushy seat.

It was ten in the morning, with more than twelve hours in the car left to go, and she wouldn’t be getting a change until well after the drive was done for the day. And she wasn’t even able to complain about it.

They ate at a deserted rest stop about two hours later. It had a small playground area and a park for anyone wanting to eat, making it a perfect place for them.

Martha parked the car and unbuckled Beatrice, putting a hand on the back of her diaper and squeezing as she ‘checked’ it.

“Oh my,” Martha said. “You made such a mess, didn’t you?”

Beatrice nodded, looking into her owner’s eyes.

“Good girl,” Martha said, giving her a kiss. “I want you to go sit down on the swing over there and rock back and forth in your mess, grinding in it and thinking about what a dirty little girl you are, until I call for you.”

Beatrice went to obey, while Martha walked over to the park table, helping Becky set up lunch.

“Tommy,” Becky said, while they ate. “Do you need a change?”

“Nuh-uh,” Tommy said.

Becky raised an eyebrow, and walked over, squeezing around the front and back of his shorts. “Okay then, I guess you were telling the truth. Go wash your hands, okay?”

He ran off, leaving just Becky and Martha together.

“Martha,” Becky said, quietly. “I don’t mean to pry, but… isn’t this all a little harsh for Beatrice? She keeps getting these looks where she’s… upset. Like, actually upset.”

“I know, but it… this wasn’t my idea, and she’s not upset about what you think,” Martha said.

Becky raised an eyebrow. “Hmm?”

“Two weeks ago, we were playing in the bedroom, and I wanted to see what it would take to make her squirt without me giving explicit permission,” Martha explained. “She held out for an incredibly long time, but I eventually got to her, and… it was a mistake. After she relaxed a little, I realized that. She was nearly in tears because she’d disobeyed.”

“Did you tell her it wasn’t her fault?” Becky asked.

“I did! I told her it was because I’d pushed her, that I didn’t expect her to be perfect, but she wouldn’t listen,” Martha said. “She really felt awful for disobeying me, and said she didn’t deserve me, and, well… The only way I could convince her that it was okay was when I said I could punish her for disobedience and then call it a wash.”

Becky nodded, understanding a little more. “So she’s sad because she thinks she disappointed you.”

“I hope she doesn’t think that,” Martha said, as she finished unpacking their picnic basket. “But when I proposed I just give her a spanking, she wouldn’t take it. She said it needed to be something big, so… here we are. I used a safe word and made sure she was enjoying herself a week ago, and she said she is, she’s just sad that she couldn’t be better.”

“Okay then,” Becky said. “I just wanted to be sure.”

“You really don’t mind, then, do you?” Martha asked.

Tommy was walking back to the table, so Becky winked and said, “After dealing with this little pamper packer, I’m desensitized to the smell.”

“Beatrice!” Martha called. “Lunch is ready, you can come over now!”

Beatrice got up and waddled over, her skirt flapping in the breeze to show off the sagging bottom of her diapers.

“Are you hungry?” Martha asked.

“Huh-goo dah!” Beatrice nodded. Tommy snickered at her babbling, and she blushed a little.

“Once I’m done eating, I’ll feed you,” Martha said, once Beatrice was a few steps away. “For now, sit on the ground and suck on your thumb.”

Nodding, her Beatrice obeyed.

“You’re such a good girl,” Martha praised. “I can’t wait for everyone at the convention to see just how cute you are.”

“She’s stinky! She made a big mess in her diapers, and it’s all smooshy,” Tommy said, as he checked Beatrice’s diapers again. He’d done this five times since they had the rest break. “She’s really soggy, too!”

He’d really taken a shining to acting as the slightly-bigger-kid to Beatrice’s totally-helpless-thing, and she wouldn’t have minded so much, except that they were parked at a drive through, and the windows were down.

Beatrice leaned away, resuming writing in her pink notebook.

I’m a good, obedient little girl for my owner, and I never disobey.

“What’re you writing?” Tommy asked, leaning in to read.

“She has to write two hundred lines every day as part of her punishment,” Martha explained, as they pulled up to the window and got their food. Two Cheerful Meals, and two adults comboes, plus an extra pair of hamburgers so that Beatrice and Tommy would have enough to eat.

Rather than find another rest stop, Martha just drove them a little ways down the back road so that they were on an isolated stretch of country highway, pulled over, and parked. “Everyone, now’s a good time to stretch your legs,” she said.

“And unless my nose deceives me,” Becky said, unbuckling, “I think there are two stinky bums in this car right now, and one of them is my responsibility.”

“Beckyyy!” Tommy objected, squirming in such a way that it was obvious she was right.

Getting out, Becky went to the trunk and got a changing pad and a fresh diaper for Tommy, laying them out in the middle section of the minivan between the passenger seat and the middle seat. He laid down and she went to work changing his diaper, while Beatrice sat on her towel, trapped in her own mushy mess.

While Becky was wiping him up, Tommy looked over at Beatrice and stuck out his tongue teasingly. That only made Beatrice squirm even more, reminded of just how low her status was - even a diaper-messing baby had more privileges than her.

Martha slid open the other door and folded the other seat down so that she could reach in and unbuckle Beatrice without getting in the way of the highway-side diaper change. “Come on out, Beatrice, and have your dinner.”

Beatrice crawled over the seat, her diaper wagging in the air as she got outside. Since Tommy and Becky were occupied, it meant the two of them had a moment of privacy together - or, at least as much privacy as someone could have on the side of a public road.

Martha pushed Beatrice against the side of the van and leaned in close, whispering at her. “How is my little thing doing?”

“Mm-buh…” Beatrice mumbled, biting her lip. “Gah guh.”

Reaching down, Martha slid her hand under Beatrice’s skirt, pressing her palm into the front of Beatrice’s soggy diapers. Beatrice let out an involuntary moan - after two weeks of intense humiliation and denial, even this simple touch from her Martha was enough to make her shudder.

“You were so obedient filling your diapers for me,” Martha said. “Just eager to humiliate yourself, even though it meant stewing in your filthy padding for the whole day. I bet it stinks back there in the van, doesn’t it?”

Beatrice nodded.

“Tell me,” Martha said, slipping her fingers inside the first layer of Beatrice’s diaper, so that there was only one layer of sodden padding between her hand and Beatrice.

“Bu’s weaw sme-wey…” Beatrice said, speaking slowly and ‘enunciating’, at least to the point where her baby talk was almost inteligible.

“You’re the best little girl that anyone could want,” Martha said, stroking her through the diaper, making Beatrice moan. “Such an obedient, wonderful little thing. You know I love you, right?”

Beatrice nodded. “Uh-huh.”

“And you know I’d do anything to protect you?” Martha said.

Again, Beatrice nodded.

“Good girl,” Martha said, leaning in and giving Beatrice a kiss on the lips.

Beatrice melted into the embrace, turning into a puddle in her owner’s arms.

“Now,” Martha said, pulling away. “Let’s eat. We’ve still got three hours to go, and then this little girl needs a spanking and a serious diaper change. Your punishment ends at midnight, you know.”

Nodding emphatically, Beatrice beamed.

She sat on the floor of the van with the door open and ate her happy meal while Martha stood next to her, scarfing down her own burger. Only a few hours left to go.

“Ooooold McDonald had a farm-”

“E I E I O!”

“And on the farm he had a cow…”

“Buh buh guh boo buh!” Beatrice finished.

Beatrice hadn’t wanted to join in the nursery rhyme sing along, but of course, Martha had left her no choice. Martha had decided right from the beginning that part of Beatrice’s punishment would be ‘No music and no TV, except for little kid stuff’, and that meant she got to participate in the sing along too.

“Aaand we’re here!” Martha announced, as they pulled up to the hotel. “I’ll go get us rooms. Beatrice, you’ll wait in your seat until I come get you.”

Martha parked, got out, and went to check in to their room while Becky and Tommy got their luggage. A minute of paperwork later and she was done, ready to go, with only one thing left to do. Looking around, she scanned the people in the lobby, trying to spot a particular cross section of people. Anyone else there for the Fayetteville Age Play Convention, but who was dressed in plain clothes.

She just needed a handful of them…

Beatrice stewed in the back, wishing desperately for some fresh air. She was almost used to the smell of messy diapers, but trapped in the van with no air running, it was particularly intense. After a moment of waiting, Martha opened the side door, leaning over to unbuckle her. “Come on, Beatrice, let’s go.”

Beatrice got out, tugging down on her skirt to hide her diaper. Nothing she could do about the smell, and they were going to be in public, so she just had to hope they wouldn’t get close to anyone.

“Valet is going to get our bags and park,” Martha said, taking her hand. “We just need to go to our rooms.”

She led Beatrice along, strolling right into the hotel and straight for the elevator. “Mmm?” Beatrice asked, wondering why they weren’t going for the stairs.

“It’s fine, nobody else is waiting,” Martha said.

They got in, and pressed the button for their floor - the top floor, where the suites were. Just before the elevator could shut, though, someone called, “Hold the door!”

Martha pressed the ‘close’ button, but she was too slow, and someone got their foot in before it could block them out. The elevator opened, and half a dozen people of varying ages piled into the elevator, filling it to its maximum capacity.

“All the way up,” one of them said, wrinkling her nose and looking around.

“That’s where we’re going,” Martha said, as the elevator door slid shut.

They started rising. After a second, one of the other people in the elevator sniffed and asked, “What’s that smell?”

“Yeah, is there like a baby in here?” another asked.

Beatrice flushed bright red. Then it got worse.

“I’m sorry,” Martha said. “My little girl made a stinky mess in her diapers, and I haven’t had a chance to change them yet. Isn’t that right?”

Beatrice’s eyes widened. I- Fuck. These are strangers, and- and- “Buh…” she said. “Uh-hubuh! Yefff.”

“She wears diapers? What is she, a little baby?” one of the riders asked.

“I don’t believe it,” another said. “Why would an adult woman poop her pants?”

Beatrice’s eyes were huge and her face was beet red.

“Show them,” Martha instructed.

Hands shaking, Beatrice was almost too stunned to react, but Martha had given her an instruction. She reached down and lifted her skirt, showing off her heavy, sodden diapers to the whole elevator.

“Oh wow, she really used it!” one of the riders said.

“No wonder she stinks, that thing looks full.

“I guess she must need them.”

The elevator dinged, and they all got out.

“Come on, Beatrice,” Martha said, quietly. “Let’s go to our room.”

Beatrice stared, shocked and humiliated and feeling as small and owned as she ever had in her life. She stepped out into the hallway.

“It was nice to meet you all in person finally,” Martha said, to the group of six who were now waiting for an elevator to go back down. “I’ll see you all at the convention tomorrow.”

Her Beatrice blinked. The… convention. They’re convention goers.

Martha glanced back at her. “Don’t worry, they’re our friends. We’ve chatted with them online before - just never in person. You didn’t think I’d humiliate my favorite thing in front of strangers, did you?”

Oh my god, Beatrice thought, relief and a new type of humiliation flooding her.

Martha pulled her along to their room, and finally, they were alone.

Her grounding was almost over. There was only one thing left that Beatrice had to endure.

“You know, we don’t have to do this,” Martha said, as they got into their room. “You’ve been a perfect little girl for me. We can skip the last spanking if you want.”

Beatrice shook her head. The nightly spankings were part of the punishment she’d earned, and she’d make it through every last one.

Nodding, Martha sat down on the side of the bed and patted her lap. “I thought you’d say that. Come on, then.”

Beatrice crawled onto her lap, sticking her butt in the air. Even used to it, Martha still had to pinch her nose.

“Since we’re not doing this during your change, it’ll be ten strikes to the back of your legs,” Martha said. Tracing her fingers on Beatrice’s skin, where old marks were faintly visible, she waited for Beatrice to say something.

“Green,” Beatrice said, nodding.

“Okay.”

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten.

Done.

“Shh, shh, come here,” Martha said, pulling Beatrice up, pulling her close. “That’s it. You made it. You can use your words now.”

Beatrice’s eyes were watering. Not from pain, though. “I… I did it?”

“You did,” Martha promised. “You were such a good girl for me, so brave. You did everything just right, and I’m so proud of you.”

Hugging her Martha tightly, Beatrice buried her face in her shoulder. “You’re not upset?”

“I was never upset, Beatrice,” Martha said. “Never. Nobody in the world could ask for a better little girl, and you proved that. Kiss me.”

Beatrice kissed her, holding the embrace for almost a minute before separating.

“Now,” Martha said. “Two weeks is over. You’re not grounded any more, but I don’t think I want to change your diaper just yet.”

Blinking, Beatrice looked at her owner, awaiting instructions.

“Lie down on the bed,” Martha said. “And show me how many times my little thing can cum in her diapers for me. I like making you feel good, and we’ve got two whole weeks to catch up on tonight.”

If you were subscribed to my Patreon or SubscribeStar, you could have read this a week ago, and you could be reading the next chapter of The Baby Bet right now! 

https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

Archived