LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I Told My Wife That I Like Wearing Diapers And Wetting The Bed.

You have a very kind and understanding lady there, be careful not to upset her as she has shown you a great deal of tenderness and understanding in what could be described as "your moment of need" so look after her well.

She sounds like one in a million! :thumbsup::o:doctor:

I've been watching this thread since it was posted. Right now there have been 235 views and only two replies. If that seems like a much smaller number than usual it may be that others out there are a little uncomfortable with this like me.

I'm uncomfortable with the fact that you are lying to and manipulating your wife. Add to that your bragging about it to everyone here. Please understand I'm not judging you, I lied to and manipulated my ex wife and it has a lot to do with why she's an ex now. I'm only trying to enlighten you on the possible consequences of this path your on.

Consider the fact that your wife seems to be very loving and caring. She seems open minded about the diapers, so had you considered the possibility of trusting her with the truth instead of a story. Had you thought about what she would feel if she decided to do some research on the subject at hand? It's not a stretch that she would find this website on her own using Google. How would she feel if she stumbled on this very thread? Do you think she would recognize you and her? The longer you deceive her the harder it becomes to extricate yourself from the lie. This is one of those situations where most any of us could be overwhelmed like a kid in a candy store. Please take a moment and think carefully about what's best for your wife, not just for you.

Hugs,

Freda