LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mistaken Identity(open)

jan241989

Jessica was two years old when she we kidnaped her parents have never stoped looking for her. One day her father Paul is walking though the park and see a girl that could be his daughter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

(No siblings) 

We get home and I show you your nursery. "I left it like it was, I'll obviously need to get you a bigger crib and bigger diapers and a bigger changing table. But your clothes should still fit you and you have all of your toys still."

"Before you get to playing let's get you in a fresh diaper." I pick you up and place you on the changing table and start to change you. "Well it looks like I won't need to buy a new changing table or new diapers they still fit you." I say as I slide the diaper underneath you and tape nice and snug. "There you go nice and clean." I place you back on the floor and let you play.

The doorbell rings "stay here I'll get it." I leave and go to the door. "Yeah come on in... she was in the park!... no no one was with her... Yeah she's upstairs... I'm sure she'd love to meet you." You hear footsteps come up the stairs. "Jessica I want you to meet someone, this is Mary she's my girlfriend and she's gonna help babysit you when I can't watch you."

"She went home princess, she'll come back later. Let's get you something to eat." I pick up Jessica and take her downstairs to the kitchen where I place her in her highchair. "Here you go princess, what would you like to eat?"