26 minutes ago, Cmp said:

My life sounds brilliant but there are down sides 

1 my reading is that of a 10 year old

2 my writing is that of a 5 year old 

3 I can’t tell the time and need two clocks on my phone 12 and 24 

4 I have never had a drive license or passport

5 I can’t go out to eat as most foods I can’t do

but I still won’t change my life 

I actually started reading at 10 years old. I can't write at all, so I don't need to worry about that.✍️ I don't drive because I'm disabled. But I still like to go out to eat though. So you and me actually have a lot in common!?☺️???♥️? LOL!??

• Like 1

In my mind it’s simple what baby can drive hold a passport

I have never been able to read and write I have to use spell check I am disletick and alltistic sorry can’t spell them spell check not reckon lol

autism And dyslexia 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cmp said:

In my mind it’s simple what baby can drive hold a passport

I have never been able to read and write I have to use spell check I am disletick and alltistic sorry can’t spell them spell check not reckon lol

autism And dyslexia 

Oh okay, that makes sense!? It's okay baby!??♥️❤️?? It just means you have more immersion into the baby lifestyle, that's all!???☺️???♥️??♥️

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh okay, that makes sense!? It's okay baby!??♥️❤️?? It just means you have more immersion into the baby lifestyle, that's all!???☺️???♥️??♥️

True it’s why I get so into paw patrol even when I’m acting a big boy I don’t do well at it .

ppl at work always tell me I act immature   
thy just don’t no how much younger I am 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Cmp said:

True it’s why I get so into paw patrol even when I’m acting a big boy I don’t do well at it .

ppl at work always tell me I act immature   
thy just don’t no how much younger I am 

That's kinda funny buddy!??? How young would you say you act at work??????

• Like 1

Depends adult but more like a 10 year old I carry some cars with me if it’s quiet 

and if it’s gets to much I get a pacifier out of my bag and sit in a toilet only time I use them really 

3 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Depends adult but more like a 10 year old I carry some cars with me if it’s quiet 

and if it’s gets to much I get a pacifier out of my bag and sit in a toilet only time I use them really 

Well that's good buddy. At least you keep it well hidden from your co-workers.☺️?????

• Like 1

Most of them don’t know but a couple no a little but not everything it may give me a headache but it’s my adult time.

i may not like to be one but I am and I still have to function in a adult world 

7 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Most of them don’t know but a couple no a little but not everything it may give me a headache but it’s my adult time.

i may not like to be one but I am and I still have to function in a adult world 

I hear ya buddy! I don't wanna be a big boy either, but it's the world we live in.?

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I hear ya buddy! I don't wanna be a big boy either, but it's the world we live in.?

I know but it’s hard for me to stay in it but at least I get to wear my diaper all the time it remains me I not that big boy especially towards the end of a shift 

6 minutes ago, Cmp said:

I know but it’s hard for me to stay in it but at least I get to wear my diaper all the time it remains me I not that big boy especially towards the end of a shift 

So are you even unconsciously NOT a big boy?!????

4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So are you even unconsciously NOT a big boy?!????

No definitely not after 8 hours I normally have change one time and my second one is almost ready to leak 

7 minutes ago, Cmp said:

No definitely not after 8 hours I normally have change one time and my second one is almost ready to leak 

Oh wow!☹️? So when you get home do you talk in baby talk????

Yes all the time but I only now a few words simply like dada botbot lala(my pacifier) and that tipe 

2 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Yes all the time but I only now a few words simply like dada botbot lala(my pacifier) and that tipe 

Did you even wear diapies at school?????☹️??

Yes but Mummy couldn’t afford to get diapers my size so i just I war two baby diapers one at the front and one on the back did that till I was 16 when I went to the doctors and got myself some proper ones

i asked mummy why she never took me before she said it was your decision to go into diapers and then you sould sort them out 

never could make sense of that lol

4 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Yes but Mummy couldn’t afford to get diapers my size so i just I war two baby diapers one at the front and one on the back did that till I was 16 when I went to the doctors and got myself some proper ones

i asked mummy why she never took me before she said it was your decision to go into diapers and then you sould sort them out 

never could make sense of that lol

It was your decision to go into diapers at school?!? Why did you choose that buddy??? Did you like them????

Sort off by the time iwas 9and having daytime wetting I was use to wearing them and getting Reilly into baby so to me it was just a bother  step closer to being a baby 

5 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Sort off by the time iwas 9and having daytime wetting I was use to wearing them and getting Reilly into baby so to me it was just a bother  step closer to being a baby 

What did your mom think about you wanting to be a baby again??

Well she didn’t mind because she was already having problems with my brother so at lest I wasn’t going to do that not meny baby do

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Well she didn’t mind because she was already having problems with my brother so at lest I wasn’t going to do that not meny baby do

Oh wow, that's cool buddy! Why is your baby age 6 months??

The toys I first got was for that age and then I tried formula got hooked on that and slowly worked my age down from a toddler to 6 months old it’s where I feel safe I don’t have to speak that’s a bonus

Even tho the food is bland I panfer it to adult food