LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soft poopie in diapers

2 minutes ago, Cmp said:

You say your little is one what dose he do 

Good question buddy! Well, he's NOT a character. My Little is my TRUE self! He's very clingy, whiny, fussy and LOVES attention.? He loves all things BABY!???????♥️???☺️?????♥️

2 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Cool do you watch cartoons and play with toys too how about your favourite foods

Yes I do buddy! I LOVE baby toys! And some of my favorite foods are applesauce, a bottle of warm milk,? various baby foods, (the fruit ones) and biscuits and gravy! ?☺️???☺️?♥️??

Nice my food is ok but bland I only play with rattles and that what you play with you on the bottle or sippy cup 

Dose anyone know about you 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Nice my food is ok but bland I only play with rattles and that what you play with you on the bottle or sippy cup 

Very cool buddy! I play with rattles too. And I DEFINITELY play with you!??? And I'm a total Daddy's boy! And LOVE daddies that will take charge and that dominate. I'm a very submissive little, but sometimes very mischievous!?☺️??

23 minutes ago, Cmp said:

That’s cool did you tell anyone about how you feel 

Nope! Although technically I've always liked the smell of baby diapies ever since I was 7. The smell was ALWAYS SO intoxicating!???☺️????♥️?♥️????

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Nope! Although technically are probably like the smell of baby diapies ever since I was 7. The smell was ALWAYS SO intoxicating!???☺️????♥️?♥️????

That’s true even though I was wearing I still found the smell so good 

do you get to have your stuff out  like I do or not 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cmp said:

That’s true even though I was wearing I still found the smell so good 

do you get to have your stuff out  like I do or not 

No I don't, I keep it very well hidden.?

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

No I don't, I keep it very well hidden.?

Most ppl do I lucky how often you get to come out 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cmp said:

To play with toys and that daily or when 

It depends, usually I have to plan it very strategically. But When I do get to play, I have so much fun!?☺️???♥️?????♥️?

10 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah, for sure! I LOVE my diapies so much!!!!???????????????????

That’s true it is for me 40 plus years in then and I can say that I don’t regret a moment of time 

3 minutes ago, Cmp said:

That’s true it is for me 40 plus years in then and I can say that I don’t regret a moment of time 

Is your daddy okay with you wearing diapies???????????

Yes he still checks my diaper as I say only time I even dressed like a adult is when I have work or go outside but always diapered and apart from work always baby clothes under sweat pants and fleece top

7 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Yes he still checks my diaper as I say only time I even dressed like a adult is when I have work or go outside but always diapered and apart from work always baby clothes under sweat pants and fleece top

Does daddy still baby you??????