LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Principles baby

BabyFlex

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thanks, mom" I nod and I stay up most of the night falling asleep on the couch. I had a few cups of soda, which had been scattered around the living room, that night so I had wet myself in my sleep.

"okay I'll just jump in the shower" I get up and run into my room grabbing some clothes. I gets int the shower. When I get out I put on a crop top and some shorts then a hoodie. "Mom I'm ready"

I walk to my locker putting everything but my phone and first period class stuff away after stopping at the bathroom changing into the crop top. I put my hoodie on then head to class

I pull my hoodie off and lean back in my chair as people at art to fill the room. My friends sit next to me. "Girl what happened yesterday" one of them says. "My mom took my phone" I shrug deciding not to tell anything

"Dang really surprised did she let you leave the house in the crop top" I look down at my shirt and smirk "No I hide it in my bag" The teacher walks in and starts to teach. I put my phone away continuing to chat with my friends.