LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your favorite diaper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My prefer diaper

- Little monster from Rearz
- Mégamax from Nortshore
- Prefold cloth from Rearz

I really like the color of the Rearz violet séduction nighttime, but unfortunelatly they didnt fit me well

My favorite diaper of all time would have to be Ultra Pampers from the 80’s because that was the last time I was able to fit into Pampers and I have such fond memories of wearing Pampers. I totally miss the way they felt, the way they crinkled, the fact that they didn’t have the ‘stay dry liner’ so when you wet them they felt wet, and that unforgettable Pampers scent they had. I’d give anything to be able to wear them again. 214D478C-0292-43AE-82EE-5CA251835F0B.thumb.png.d98731802da262c450a9e5e5987b3ea1.png
As for current diapers I’d have to say my current favorite is Northshore Megamax, they feel great, have really good absorbency, and the tapes hold really well, I just wish they smelled like old school Pampers and that they felt wet when you pee in them. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

My favorite diaper of all time would have to be Ultra Pampers from the 80’s because that was the last time I was able to fit into Pampers and I have such fond memories of wearing Pampers. I totally miss the way they felt, the way they crinkled, the fact that they didn’t have the ‘stay dry liner’ so when you wet them they felt wet, and that unforgettable Pampers scent they had. I’d give anything to be able to wear them again. 214D478C-0292-43AE-82EE-5CA251835F0B.thumb.png.d98731802da262c450a9e5e5987b3ea1.png
As for current diapers I’d have to say my current favorite is Northshore Megamax, they feel great, have really good absorbency, and the tapes hold really well, I just wish they smelled like old school Pampers and that they felt wet when you pee in them. 

Yeah I wish they brought back the Ultra Pampers 80s diapers too. Although I would still like them to have the stay dry liner. I love how when you made that first pee-pee you don't feel wet. To me that makes me feel more like a baby. I would also want it to where the diaper swells up when wet and THEN by the second or third wetting have it feel like you have a wet diapie on.?? That's far more babyish! I would also have the diaper's scent, as you mentioned before, get stronger and stronger the more you wet the diaper. And I would definitely try them with you, considering that I never got to try them when I was a baby. They were before my time. I would also hang out with you buddy! You're very cool!??☺️???❤️?❤️??❤️???❤️☺️?????❤️☺️?❤️?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My favourites are 

Drylife slip (plastic backed)

id slip super (plastic backed)

I'm still yet to try any AB brands. Crinklz are top of my to try list ?. I just gave to run my stocks down on my favourites ???