LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 2.1, 12/24/2022) + (Chapter 1 Free)

ABDLMiah

[Release 1.2] [Game Update 02/11/2022] Update of many things!

Today I bring you an update with many small changes of different things, today I will show you all the changes of version 1.2, let's see!

-> What's new in this version?

The first thing you will see in this patch is that I have changed the title screen image! I have put a new one with a slightly different design without losing the essence of the game and I have changed the dialog from "Chapter 1" to "Chapter 2"!

1.jpg?token-time=1645833600&token-hash=26PQLPIWSPayTjlbLGTBj6ki2DrXicnusT-qW6OuTI0%3D

One of the things that I forgot to change in the previous version is the number at the bottom right (within the game) which refers to the version of the game, this time I have changed it hehe~

I have also been working on the beginning of chapter 2, for now I have created one of the maps where this chapter will be developed, there are still many things to do, put characters, create events and more things that will come later, this area is not not finished at all.

1.png?token-time=1645833600&token-hash=uBsS1ouHsPXd2psdwV1dUegdKag-48c9LiaJEmyN0eU%3D

Also from the beginning I have put an option to jump to chapter 2, although for now you will only go to this area without any events or characters.

To finish we are going to talk about the fixed bugs, many tileset failures as always, an error in the beach missions that remained fixed, edited the text of the mission "Explore the city and talk to Emily" now it is: "Explore the city, then talk to Emily in the mansion" this is because many of you got lost in this mission hehe.

Thanks again to Charis as she has been helping me to find bugs from Discord!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Link: Here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ABDLMiah
Discord: https://discord.gg/Bn8JKDvCzZ

[Release 1.3] [Game Update 02/18/2022] Arrival at the Nursery [1/2]

Here we are again with another version of "A Whole Week In Diapers", as some of you may remember I made a vote to see what I was going to work on this week, winning to work on the beginning of chapter 2, the arrival at the nursery.

What's new in this version?

I have been working on the animation of the beginning of chapter 2, as soon as Mia appears, I also made the effect of blinking when she is falling asleep and when she arrives.

These tilesets are for that scene only.

1.png?token-time=1646438400&token-hash=zKuJVJQfa0oJ2QFPYNlgEEoTy9fkmCnJziXvkznowns%3D

In addition to creating a new skin (clothes) that Mia will wear in the nursery!

1.png?token-time=1646438400&token-hash=km2FO5cwIAWuGAiUl9yOOFNQZ0Xgc8V15FjyvAM2X1A%3D

I have created a new map of the nursery without showing all the areas to give more immersion at the beginning, in addition to making all the dialogues and effects necessary for the beginning of chapter 2.

I have decided that I am going to divide the arrival into two parts because there was no time for me to do everything and look, I have been working a lot. The next half I will try as always to have it ready for next week!

I have created the NPCs that we will see in the nursery and developed the story a little more, these are things that you will see in future versions.

1.png?token-time=1646438400&token-hash=5aeyYis9lO-QCVB7K-Cec22CBwn2DqPmTIVDemQiSzE%3D

As for bugfixing, we have quite a few things, thanks again to Charis and those who post bugs on Discord!

First of all, I've tweaked several item names and descriptions to make them read clearer and look better.

Fixed a bug that caused Pull-Ups to have infinite uses as well as a bug when pooping a Pull-Up.

And finally I have solved a bug that made any cloth diaper not dirty when you pooped in it.

This is all for now my babies, see you next week with another update and many new things! Little kisses~

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.3, 02/18/2022)

[Release 1.4] [Game Update 02/25/2022] Texts and BugFixing Update!

Today I bring you, like every Friday, another update of "A Whole Week In Diapers!". I'll update you on the development and future updates~

>What's new in this version?

The first thing is to tell you that this is a bugfixing and weird text correction update, although I've also been working on the story and I've made some progress, I'd rather show it to you in the next chapter when it's finished.

A few days ago I did a small raffle on Twitter in which I gave away three copies of AWWD (I recommend that you follow me on Twitter, I post updates from time to time) and there I met Salwatore! A person who has been helping me and reporting tons of text and game bugs.

He has told me more than 150 mistakes! For my part I have tried to solve them all (95% are solved). Thanks to him we have this update today, thank you very much Salwatore!

If you have found any bug in this version, remember that you can post it on Discod in #Help or comment privately on discord (Miah#7724) or twitter (@ABDLMiah)!

On the other hand, as I told you before, I have been working on the continuation of the story and although I have a part already finished, I prefer to have the next part as well before making a story update.

Nothing more to say my babies, see you in the next post! Little kisses~

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.4, 02/25/2022)

[Release 1.5] [Game Update 03/04/2022] Arrival at the Nursery [2/3]

Today I bring you another update as you are used to every Friday, in this post we will see all the changes made in 1.5, changes that are mostly dedicated to making the history of the game.

I have to say that doing this update has been... stressful to say the least, a lot of work and very little time (and I also started doing it last week). Anyway, anyway, let's go with...

> What's new in this version?

Well, as I just mentioned above, this is a story update, I have developed more the arrival at the nursery and I have divided it into 3 parts instead of 2, this is because there are still a lot of things to do.

In this update you have a small scene from a nightmare of Mia. In addition to the first interaction when waking up in the nursery.

1.png?token-time=1647648000&token-hash=WrUmIMx7gsz0uPIlHqbd4JFFs__9i8k0jzK2VKRmnec%3D

I have had to dedicate a lot of time both to writing what is going to happen and to making the tilesets and images of Mia, the nanny and the baby. (The small animations that I have created)

In the next update we will have the tour of the nursery and all the NPCs. This is very likely to take me a long time, so it will most likely take at least 2 weeks to do this update (It really is a lot of work).

With nothing more to say, see you in the next post my babies! Little kisses~

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.5, 03/04/2022)

[Release 1.6] [Game Update 03/11/2022] Texts and Bugs Fixing!

Today I bring you another update of "A Whole Week In Diapers", version 1.6, in this update I have been working again on the bugs and text errors that you have been commenting on, in addition to making some adjustments in item prices, now we will see all the changes.

First of all, I would like to thank Salwatore and Charis again for telling me about numerous bugs and item buffs/nerfs.

I have been working on the text adjustments that Salwatore has been telling me about, now you will be able to notice that the dialogues are more fluid and make more sense.

Now when you use the check underwear function it also detects cloth diapers, this is something I forgot to implement when I created them.

Fixed some bugs related to missions, mission messages and being able to interact with things when it's not time to do so.

Thanks to an analysis of Charis I have seen that the time spent in each phase of maturity (Adult, Teenager, Little Girl, Baby) is not proportional, so according to your suggestions (which I think are great) now The stages will go as follows:

Adult[1000-850], Teenager[850-550], Little Girl[550-150], Baby[150-0]

In addition Charis has also suggested some changes in the prices of the items, now in general everything is a little more expensive hehe~

Remember that if you want to suggest ideas or report a bug, you can do it on Patreon, in the comments of this post; On Discord, where we have multiple channels, or on Twitter.

Nothing more to say babies, I hope to see you in the next update! Little kisses~

Download Link (Patreon): Here

Info Update!
Good morning my babies!
Today I bring you bad or good news depending on your point of view, this week there will be no update, this is because I have not had time to finish everything I had planned for this update.

I have been working as you know on the last part of the arrival at the nursery , however doing the dialogues is taking me longer than expected, even so I will give you a small summary of what I have been doing so that you can see that there is progress.

This week I have been writing the dialogues of the NPCs, working on the story (everything that will happen in the next updates written). Plus a system to detect if Miah has peed that works in areas around the npc (I’m still working on this and it will only be in the nursery). I have created the routes of the NPCs and the animations that some of them have.
1.png?token-time=1648857600&token-hash=y
In addition to all this, this week I have been collaborating with a friend in the creation of a much more elaborate abdl game, I can’t tell you much about it and in fact there are still months left for it to be ready, so I leave you with the honey on the lips hehe~

Nothing more to say babies, I’m so sorry you don’t have an update this Friday. Next Friday will be without fail! Little kisses~

Discord: ABDL Games | Miah

[Release 1.7] [Game Update 03/25/2022] Arrival at the Nursery [3/3]

After two weeks of waiting we finally have the latest version of the arrival at the nursery! I know you've been waiting for this update and I'm sure you're going to love it! Without further delay we will see changes and implementations.

To begin with, now after the pee accident in the crib, the caregiver that appears will give us a tour of the nursery explaining what each room is for and telling us a little more about them.

1.png?token-time=1649462400&token-hash=SoSt7j-wYeKqaU3PUUQgcMSd9hUNr2oejN4ZS1X1Kh4%3D

I have added 23 new characters to the nursery with 227 different dialogues that you can see when you play, depending on the state of Mia, one or the other will appear. In addition to another 91 dialogues to do the tour of the nursery and Mia's change of clothes at the beginning. Seriously, this is machismo text hehe.

1.png?token-time=1649462400&token-hash=JyZUnwnd8AfckTyAtvkx4O3i-lV4spPrEPxlRhY7HZ0%3D

I have also changed the way of detecting Mia's status with respect to the NPCs, now to realize if she has peed, they will have a probability of 1 in 5, and if she has pooped the probability will be 1 in 3. If Mia is not wearing any clothes, NPCs will always see the status of her diaper and react to it.

In addition to all this I have been working on the animation of the baby's diaper change with which you wake up in the crib, along with some arrangements of characters that moved strangely.

To finish in the bugs section we have quite a few things, When Mia peed in the nursery for the first time, her underwear and her pee marker did not reset, now she is solved.

I've added the nursery dress to system checks, so npcs will detect it as clothing.

And finally I have fixed a bug that caused Mia to dirty her diaper twice when pooping, leaving it completely full.

And that's all for now guys, I recommend you try this version because there are really many new things! See you in the next post, kisses~

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.8, 04/01/2022)

[Release 1.8] [Game Update 04/01/2022] BugFixing + Improves!

Today I bring you a maintenance update with some implementations, without further delay, let's see what version 1.8 of A Whole Week In Diapers brings!

> What's new in this version?

First we are going to talk a bit about bug fixes, as some of you may know there were NPCs that visually changed or disappeared when interacting with them, this is now fixed.

Some misspelled or oddly meaning texts have also been fixed. As well as putting the missing text on the elevator entrance.

Visually, I've added a rug in the living room of the nursery, as well as a door in the bathroom so that the phrase that appears when trying to enter would make more sense.

You can also see that I have added a lot of new toys.

1.png?token-time=1650153600&token-hash=q8cfrfaHAmD4RPyIVQQHd6jOPi9a-4beqK-0RDh2MUo%3D

I've added interactions to a lot of the items in the nursery, now if you try to talk to a bookcase or a crib or anything you'll get a short text.

1.png?token-time=1650153600&token-hash=VNv1sm5Bo1lD9tIhEZvVQxtrI4E3XxPw-bKlZUVvHlM%3D

In this version you can drink the bottles that are scattered around the nursery!

I've also put up a puzzle if you want to do it in the living room.

I've changed the game's starting room a bit, adding some of the new toys.

And finally I have added the location of the nursery to the totem, for the cheats version, along with the nursery clothes.

1.png?token-time=1650153600&token-hash=e4tQlGh4bYfX8T7X0Fwuhj_xq05lYznSoR5uTgALnY4%3D

And this is all for now my babies! See you in the next update, kisses~

Download Link (Patreon): Here

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.9, 04/15/2022)

[Release 1.9] [Game Update 04/15/2022] Caregivers Update!

Today I bring you an update with a lot of content! I know it took me a little longer to publish this update, but I assure you that I have been working non-stop to finish this update, it has been a lot of work guys.

What's new in this update?

First and foremost, caregivers already have established dialogues. I've been working a lot on this, reaching 170 dialogues that you can see talking to them and depending on Mia's state (diapers and clothes).

1.png?token-time=1651276800&token-hash=p9j7ngH9O8wts2KZ35_58nHgg6bj5VkXVzI_4NFLiWU%3D

I have modified some of the NPCs, changing their appearance and routes.

Now some babysitting NPCs will have an area where they will detect the status of Mia's diaper and if it is dirty they will change her diaper.

1.png?token-time=1651276800&token-hash=bhnIMiNnfRIPbpFv4zwlawJxV1SIkRRVI0rx9k0QvQw%3D

I've been working on an animation of Mia lying on a changing table for diaper changes.

1.png?token-time=1651276800&token-hash=JABC_dKl6gScCum5Nnq7Zl53Ct3BIZf2bkr_c9tXrS4%3D

And another important thing is that now you can eat and drink in the nursery, and it's going to be free ^-^.

As for bugs, I've been working on everything you've put me on discord and both the game bugs and the dialogue bugs are already fixed.

And that's all for now guys, I recommend you try this new version, also the next update is going to be history, so don't despair!

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.10, 04/22/2022)

[Release 1.10] [Game Update 04/22/2022] BugFixing and Misions Update!

Today I bring you a bugfixing update with some small implementations. Let's see what we fixed in this patch! ^-^

To start with in the previous version I forgot to remove an event that gave Mia some clothes and diapers. The use of this event was to make testing easier, since I need to test a lot of things in each version that I publish. For this version this event is already removed.

When you interacted with the kitchen caretaker, the one who gives food, the text came out in Spanish, this is because they are separate events and I forgot to translate them. For this version it is already completely in English!

Now when the nannies change Mia's diaper, the dirty diaper disappears from her inventory.

Now when they see you without clothes and take you to a changing room, they will also put the diaper on you in addition to dressing you.

Fixed hallway sitter staring to the left of the hallway after changing Mia's diaper

In the previous version, the nursery that you saw when doing the tour and the nursery where they left you at the end were not the same, now they are the same. (details such as the carpet or other objects were not visible)

To finish apart from all these bugfixes I have implemented two missions in the nursery. The first mission will be given to you by Hazel (she is at the top right of the nursery) and the second mission will be given to you by Evelyn, the girl in the living room with purple hair. Evelyn will only give you the quest once you have spoken to her once!

1.png?token-time=1651881600&token-hash=8Z-sOzE7igxnTRPUXfCswSdDcW1jFgkoGfDi3bExGFA%3D

And that's all for now babes, see you next week with another AWWID update! Little kisses~

• 1 month later...

[Release 1.11] [Game Update 05/27/2022] Story Update!

I know it's been a long time since I updated, but here we are again with a story-focused version of the game!

Well, the most important thing is that I've been writing the story, developing it a lot and then just having to incorporate it into the game.

In this new update you will have 3 new main missions, in which they will ask you for some resources.

As I have already told you, I have been developing the story that happens in the nursery and now you will be able to know a little more about lore.

The next update will also be a story update and as I told you above, I've already started working on it, so it's very likely that next week you'll have it available here.

Again, sorry for the wait babies, and don't worry, there are still plenty of updates to post! ^-^

(I recommend you start a safe from chapter 2, maybe if you use a saved game the missions don't work very well, they overlap or they don't work)

And that's all for now babes, see you next week with another AWWID update! Little kisses~

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.12, 06/12/2022)

[Release 1.12] [Game Update 06/12/2022] Lunch Time Update!

Today I bring you a slightly out of date version (You know I usually post on Fridays) but I didn't want to leave you without an update for another week and I've been working non-stop all weekend to be able to finish the update. ^-^

Compared to the previous version, I've put a marker on the baby bottle quest so you don't get lost doing it, there was also a small bug with the quest to bring a book to Eliza, which caused the markers to stay on the map after complete the mission.

1.png?token-time=1656288000&token-hash=qpR0VegxTawJXCMor654_gp5IcB53mIyp7Oy8dKwiMc%3D

With this version we continue to add a bit more story to the game. I can give you a little spoiler about the future of the game if you want, the next update will be a minigame and then the night will come when you have to escape from the nursery. So we're close to getting out of this phase (or maybe not, maybe we're stuck in daycare).

For this version I have been working on some animations, both for Eliza and Mia. For Eliza I have made a version of the character crawling and for Mia a couple of frames sitting in the baby chair eating.

1.png?token-time=1656288000&token-hash=e2-UiixxHrDiLbYu3H7Bzn24G5L6Cxkbjxu25m3xbLA%3D

1.png?token-time=1656288000&token-hash=RDuDXmhcQRz70GBZLdXSUBoUXhPvZ8-DtUd3Q1teD7c%3D

1.png?token-time=1656288000&token-hash=immYt88oivGdWI0GOFirDRifeEFl0K10UPw8brlCPg8%3D

In corrections and bugs we also have a few fixes.

- Fixed Misha's model only allowing interaction from the front (now you can talk to her from the sides as well)

- The visual maturity counter now goes along with the maturity level (This is something I forgot to change when I changed the maturity levels)

- Corrections of poorly written or meaningless texts.

Many thanks as always to @Colonel_Gerdauf for sharing all the bugs he finds on Discord! Thank you, seriously. ^-^

And this is all, see you in the next update! I hope you are having a great weekend~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 1 month later...

[Release 1.12.1] [Game Update 07/22/2022] BugFixing Update!

Today I bring you a small update after a long time to inform you of the situation this month and the plans I have going forward.

> What's new in this update?

Many of you have communicated to me during this month that you have had errors when playing the game, errors like "audio/se/3-%20Laughter%20ni%C3%B1os.ogg". Everything related to these errors is fixed in this version. Quickly explaining the error, this one happened because several files contained the letter "ñ". I've edited the filenames and also changed them ingame so there won't be any issues.

If you find any similar error remember that you can post it on Discord or in this post.

In addition to fixing that bug, I've made some dialog fixes provided by @Colonel_Gerdauf, thanks a lot as always! ^^

> Month Info.

As you may have seen in recent days there have been almost no updates, this is because I have been working on a collaboration that you will soon know more about (possibly in August). It's an abdl project we've been working on since February of this year and I'm pretty sure it's going to fascinate you all!

Although this is not an excuse to leave AWWID aside, so don't worry that this month you will have a big update, this week I will be working only on it.

And this is all, see you in the next update! I hope you are having a great weekend~

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.13, 07/29/2022)

[Release 1.13] [Game Update 07/29/2022] Activities in the Nursery, Update!

Good morning my babies!

Today I bring you a big update with a lot of content, I've been working tirelessly so that you have it available today, so I hope you like it ^^'

The main new thing in this update is the activities that you will do after the nannies feed you in the nursery.

You will have to do three activities (I was thinking that it would be just one to choose between the 3 before moving on to the next stage, but in the end I decided to do the three activities in a row, if you don't like it tell me in the comments) *spoilers* These three activities are: Drawing with Laurie and Taylor, playing hide and seek with Cadence, Sonia and Abby, and finally sleeping with Evelyn and the babies. You can find all the activities in the living room and they will be marked with arrows.

1.png?token-time=1660348800&token-hash=0HCq9y8fy_EX5oloIT10F5fmBPhS8wY8NU_Er39HmlY%3D

I hope you really like this afternoon of activities in the nursery. Also if you have any suggestions or ideas I will always read you in the comments section.

Any bug or error you find (dialogue or tilesets) you can report them on Patreon or through Discord in the #Bugs section! I will try to fix them as soon as possible.

See you in the next post my babies! I hope you have a super great weekend! Little kisses~

[Release 1.13.1] [Game Update 08/05/2022] BugFixing Update!

Good morning my babies!

Today I bring you a small update to fix the errors of version 1.13.

First of all, and as always, I have corrected several translations of text, words that were not well understood or strange meanings.

During the nursery area you get some objects called "Biberon" and "Libro de ...." These objects are tokens to activate dialogues, even so I have translated the name in case you take a look at the inventory at the moment that you have them ^^" (They are objects that are obtained in Eliza's missions).

During the game of hide and seek when given the option to cheat, the characters of "Sonia, Abby and Caddence" are seen duplicated, this will no longer happen. Also when you finish the hide and seek minigame again these NPCs are duplicated, as this is also fixed.

Regarding the final scene, the one that is darker symbolizing the night, it is totally provisional and I am going to change it entirely with the next update. I've removed some events from there and edited the darkness to make it look better.

And this is all for now my babies, many thanks to @Colonel_Gerdauf for his bug report, and many thanks also to all those people who report small bugs in the @Bugs section of Discord.

See you in the next update and I hope you have a great weekend ^-^

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.13.1, 08/05/2022)

YCtu17.png

1 Year Patreon Anniversary!! + Chapter 1 Free for everyone! Link!

We've been on Patreon for a year now, a whole year in patreon! ^-^. I would like very much to thank everyone for your support and motivation, for the nice comments you make me, for the effort you invest reporting bugs and in general for how wonderful you all are. I love you very much!!

I am super happy to have been able to spend a whole year creating AWWID, I really owe you a lot, you have made it possible for me to live working on this wonderful project and in which I am putting so much love and affection.

I would have liked to take advantage of this anniversary to tell you about the new project (collaboration) in which I am working, but there is still a lot of development ahead and it is better not to leave you with honey on your lips, in 2 months at the most you will know more about the project!

However, I am going to take this opportunity to officially give AWWID Chapter 1 totally free for everyone forever! ^-^

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.14, 08/19/2022) + (Chapter 1 Free)

[Release 1.14] [Game Update 08/19/2022] Leaving the nursery, Update!

Good morning my babies!

New update! Today I bring you what will finally be the beginning of the end of the second chapter, does it mean that there are already 1 or 2 versions left? No, there are still about 5 or 7 left, but finally we have a little more progress in the story! I can't wait to start working on the next version, because we will have new maps ^-^.

The most important thing is that we continue with the story, I have implemented many dialogues and you will have a couple of missions to do.

I have been working on some tilesets and many animations that you will see in this update.

1.png?token-time=1662163200&token-hash=2fy_eUECo1Pe6MCNWxE9PfIeIdR5jJHBDFaYvOw-gFE%3D

In the next version we will leave this map (the nursery floor) that we have seen so many times.

I don't want to make you more spoilers, I hope you like this version and tell me as always what you think!

See you in the next post my babies! I hope you have a super great weekend! Little kisses~

• 4 weeks later...

[Release 1.15] [Game Update 09/10/2022] Text Update made by "Colonel_Gerdauf" + BugFixing

Good morning my babies!

It's been a while since I didn't bring you an update, so without further delay let's see what we have in this version and what plans we have for the rest of the month!

The first and most important thing is that in this version I have had the help of Colonel Gerdauf, a fantastic person who has helped me correcting many grammatical errors in the game. He has been working on the texts for the two chapters, I am sure it has been a lot of work so we should all thank him.

In addition Colonel Gerdauf has edited the end of the game that occurs when you get caught at night when you get out of the crib, he has made a very nice version that fits very well with the story.

Let's continue with the bugs, so as not to say one by one we are going to focus on the most important ones, which are:

When Mia is in chapter 2 in the nursery doing the activities of "drawing, playing hide-and-seek and sleeping", in that map if Mia had an accident, dirtying her diaper and an adult saw her and took her to change her diaper Mia was teleported by themes of the animation to another map in which the whole scene of feeding Mia had to be done again to return to the play area. (This is fixed)

The other bug was in the crib area at night when Mia had to hide from the nursery, everything was fine except that the hide event could be activated again after being used, this should not be the case and it is already fixed in this version.

Finally, I would like to apologize for not having brought updates more often lately, this is mainly due to the fact that I took a week of vacation in August in which I made a trip away from home with some friends and that when I returned from the trip I been working on other projects, however don't worry because I'm back and to prove it I bring you the plans for this month. Next September 16th we will have a new update in which we will update many of the character skins and on the 30th of this month we will have the continuation of the story advancing a little more in the plot and perhaps finding Emily. Who knows what will happen ^^.

And that's all for now babys, I hope you are having a fabulous weekend and see you next week with a new update! Little kisses~

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.16, 09/17/2022) + (Chapter 1 Free)

[Release 1.16] [Game Update 09/17/2022] Skins Update!

Good morning my babies!

Here you have the update of the skins as promised.

The main and most important thing is that now I have a wide variety of skins to use on new and old NPCs, this will help me in the future to bring more interesting characters to the plot.

I have also been updating some of the skins of the NPCs from chapter 1, in turn I have also changed some facesets since they looked bad or did not make much sense.

As I told you in the last changelog, this is a small version, more focused on having content for future versions.

As an important fact in bugfixing, I have fixed another error that was in the first scene in which Mia has an accident, when she goes to sleep in Emily's mansion. This bug crashed the game with the message: "3-%20Risa%20ni%C3%B1os". Well this is already solved and I hope it will last forever since it is not the first time it has given problems ^^'

See you in the next post my babies!, I hope you have a great week! Little kisses~

• 2 weeks later...

[Release 1.17] [Game Update 09/30/2022] [Leaving the nursery! [1/2]]

Good morning my babies!

These weeks I have been working a lot on AWWID and today I bring you an update with a lot of content! However I haven’t been able to completely finish everything I had planned for this story arc due to it being quite content, so we will split it into two updates.

What’s new in this update?

We are finally trying to get out of the nursery and if you remember, in the last update Mia stayed in the elevator about to leave, well we have two new areas, one of them is the entrance of the building and the other is the basement.

c22c2422fd88d57bcec225f8e040fa6c93a63728

However, of these two areas we are going to focus more on the basement, since that is where the content of this update is.

4914cb31e730a249f2fe59bb1a9a43142fd2eb1c
I have been working on various animations including the generator and the computer turning on.
6795380ad71ea106ea85bd59d21a68166d024fdf

In addition to putting a little more lore and laying the groundwork for the next update. You can also see on one of the computers an interface I’ve been working on.

99c3da4409cac94f42cc263d203cd4710d8c85e4

As you can see, although I have done many things, there is still a lot to do, I hope to be able to finish everything in the next update, although it is possible that there will be 3 updates instead of 2. We will see with time ^^’

And this is all for now my babies, I hope you are enjoying the development of the game and see you in the next update! little kisses~

• 4 weeks later...

[Release 1.18] [Game Update 10/28/2022] [Leaving the nursery! [2/3]]

Good morning my babies!
Today I bring you a new update in which I bring a lot of great changes! We will also talk about why there will be another version before the end of the chapter and I will also give you the date of the publication of the last update!

The first thing that you will surely notice when trying this version is that I have changed the BGS of the basement area. There are now two new songs, one for when you get to the basement and one for when you turn on the generator.

I have also been working on the computer in the basement, you will know that in the previous version we had an interface that showed a lot of information about patients, medications and the utility of the central computer.

Well, now I have added to this computer a new animation that will be seen when you enter the password, in addition to 2 new interfaces, one for route selection to choose if you want to see "Nursery Reports" or "Documentation"

1.png

The documentation section is the one we had previously incorporated, however the Nursery Reports section is a new section where you can see more information about the lore of the nursery.

1.png

(Remember that within the menu you can go down and up to see more information)

Continuing with the interfaces, I have created a simple one for the central computer with which you can interact with the buttons on the computer.

Each button has a different function as you can see in the "Documentation" tab.
Still I'll summarize it for you here: The green button makes a loud sound emitting regression waves to the patient wards (Currently it has no impact on the story it's just lore). The yellow button turns on the lights in the rooms and allows passage to them. The orange button activates the teleporter, however it is not finished yet (this will be for the next version). And finally the red button activates the alarm, for now it's just a sound that fades, however I plan to make an alternative ending.

1.png

You can also see that I have made a small animation for when you turn on the teleporter and some more details when pressing the buttons.
I have redone the teleporter area to make it look prettier and highlight the machine more.
And finally you will have access to the patient rooms even if they are not there yet.

As you can see, although there are many changes, I still have one more update pending in which I will include everything that has to do with the story and the characters. I tell you now that with all certainty I will publish the next and last update of chapter 2 on November 11 and I would also like to let you know that many interesting things are coming in November!
I can't tell you much more but I'm already telling you that November is going to be a super super interesting month!

And this is all for now my babies, see you in the next post and I hope you liked this update a lot. Have a wonderful weekend! Little kisses~

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.18, 10/28/2022) + (Chapter 1 Free)
  • 3 weeks later...

[Release 2.0] [Game Update 11/18/2022] [Leaving the nursery! [3/3]]

Good morning my babies!

First of all, sorry for taking an extra week with this version (I've been quite sick and well I better not give details). But we already have here the latest version with AWWID history content for chapter 2! YEEEIII~

First of all, remember that it is a story update, so what is important in part are the dialogues, which I cannot put here.

Also say that this is the last update of chapter 2 of history. I may do some more but it won't be to continue the story but to put an alternative ending or to fix some bugs.

Apart from the story I had to work on the design of some babies and cribs, as well as an animation for Mia and Emily walking together.

1.png?token-time=1670025600&token-hash=R2qfWYL68kK6RjwNRx6bM_thJ4WLww_izdKbnPRZTV4%3D

(Image of Mia carrying Emily)

1.png?token-time=1670025600&token-hash=JDS7ya3cV3AfhhAJ6O63pN-zxVE7DAuOG03tTRx4Kuc%3D

Finally I have also created an animation for the teleporter, with some sound effects and visual effects.

1.png?token-time=1670025600&token-hash=t-CFG8baMFA_fcRrKlsSAHyw9KPaK4k5iM-XOMXtQe8%3D

And this is all for now babies, if you haven't played awwid for a long time now that chapter 2 is finished, it's time!

And this is all for now my babies, see you in the next post and I hope you liked this update a lot. Have a wonderful weekend! Little kisses~

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 2.1, 12/24/2022) + (Chapter 1 Free)

[Release 2.1] [Game Update 12/24/2022] [Alternative ending & end of chapter 2]

Good morning my babies!

Today I bring you the last update that AWWID is going to have in a long time and this is because we are going to move on to a new project. In this update we have a new alternate ending along with a few text fixes.

First and foremost is that we have a new alternate ending! You can unlock this if at the end of chapter 2 you activate the alarm and let the 2 minutes of time pass. After that, the alternate ending scene will begin with some dialogues and animations exclusive to that moment.

On the other hand we have a lot of dialogue corrections made mainly in the area of the beginning of chapter 1, text corrections contributed by Ajart! Thank you very much~

1.png?token-time=1673049600&token-hash=fSCSD1_bddkPqta0CT2zJf9O5spQ1TTRJsfXsd7ULng%3D

Have a sweet Christmas and a happy new year! Kisses~

• 1 year later...

018# | A Whole Week In Diapers [Update 2.2] (ChangeLog)
Good morning my babies!
Today I bring you the first update of the last chapter of "A Whole Week In Diapers"! I hope you like all these changes and let's start with the changelog.

The first thing is that I have created a new cover image for the third chapter, which you can see in the download post.

As for the game, I have been continuing with the story, you can continue with your safes or select chapter 3 at the start of the game if you want to go directly to the new content.

(Spoilers)
In this update we will appear in an office in the toy store, there we will be able to see several reports about what they are doing in the daycare where they transform people into babies.

In the reports you will find that there is a medicine that reverses the effects of turning into a baby and you will have to take it.d14cf8b4-8792-47df-b269-4aece1479c32-740x0.png?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9kM3RzN3BiOWxkb2luNC5jbG91ZGZyb250Lm5ldC91cGxvYWRzX3YyL3VzZXJzLzE4NjczNzEvcG9zdHMvMTI0OTM3OS9kMTRjZjhiNC04NzkyLTQ3ZGYtYjI2OS00YWVjZTE0NzljMzItNzQweDAucG5nIiwiQ29uZGl0aW9uIjp7IkRhdGVMZXNzVGhhbiI6eyJBV1M6RXBvY2hUaW1lIjoxNzEyMzUyNDkzfX19XX0_&Signature=EE-1FRCBpGJLAFCH7Q3obZ7OphWNgiLS-tNE2AVAb4MngRjF9n0S-0ZcbGcJXKH2TL43eiffWlnSO3oTkKm3bMXdkwNVOE0WIM6Zex4P7VvbRehDhMG2UEwDXniqbuqwPMXf1idYWXSNgoFCkEOr~yTdSScckO2YHCQQKofl0inanwXYJy2CbAmKtPCZQqJh3nzzvfMwtnW1h8-VwYqs65HyOO0xbV0BBlYWBENUbsOFBQbfPUNAvPVbKPSdQLV4Zxing-NPLCEF4tAWRFNR05HoyOGJgcjFI86GkUaOi0inOmUHAPvJCgAeOvCs7GXDoRs~pgjuj5Lc4v7LwMDi-A__&Key-Pair-Id=K25MUW5EWJVRGP

After this you will have to go to the police station and so that you don't get lost I have created a trail of dots that is very easy to follow.
22c1d4d1-1f25-4282-8f44-637542158812-740x0.png?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9kM3RzN3BiOWxkb2luNC5jbG91ZGZyb250Lm5ldC91cGxvYWRzX3YyL3VzZXJzLzE4NjczNzEvcG9zdHMvMTI0OTM3OS8yMmMxZDRkMS0xZjI1LTQyODItOGY0NC02Mzc1NDIxNTg4MTItNzQweDAucG5nIiwiQ29uZGl0aW9uIjp7IkRhdGVMZXNzVGhhbiI6eyJBV1M6RXBvY2hUaW1lIjoxNzEyMzUyNDkzfX19XX0_&Signature=fLSMSCsaOTaBA27~hJGpw-RmlZFEYAs0lT1RXiKtf-lN69sb6j3JdkQBuwfV9NZqyghra-MBI3aH82B7-OPG76mZJkFRM5a6fCMLV7L0RjDEquWw8DruxBIiVsKI567-of4Ud0UMA3L6H1JkurrD4fLVLqbCIJNexLZAUKsedgz2etoEgNWXymuNplZyX60IVxluZ028DEolyVz4TCF3aXYubp8afxtG0pOSCEhBDglkHIKq4hYm9yricwz12L3Cs71YZq2e7sbD-8HhjD0hUWSOWKxrUYdZLQNsgCNA9Yh1YG~5WNOUuFSpaXPZilYgE5yrtC7pn610oEzk~DwIxQ__&Key-Pair-Id=K25MUW5EWJVRGP

Once you get there, you won't be able to do anything, I still have to continue with the story.
(End Spoilers)
74948b81-a7f5-4a21-893c-9ec5cd5d64ef-740x0.png?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9kM3RzN3BiOWxkb2luNC5jbG91ZGZyb250Lm5ldC91cGxvYWRzX3YyL3VzZXJzLzE4NjczNzEvcG9zdHMvMTI0OTM3OS83NDk0OGI4MS1hN2Y1LTRhMjEtODkzYy05ZWM1Y2Q1ZDY0ZWYtNzQweDAucG5nIiwiQ29uZGl0aW9uIjp7IkRhdGVMZXNzVGhhbiI6eyJBV1M6RXBvY2hUaW1lIjoxNzEyMzUyNDkzfX19XX0_&Signature=D8mkaJJTDaHuaILiTOhI5C3w7v7KhQFGZZuTOxz7XR2hmO0xfVkKPGwWW-Ka8~5b8adNXjKVlvgQDmfD3eN9sRsfcVvV0Y9BIvs77~EXiGRpnwvi57cCeFfkUE~SCTWGVa4qznjUMezbZJGtH67k5QdVdRQC5tgKqUpsQCSg1LECBEB4VqCWOPXlkIHl1~4Z1HPyjRYA0O7eRdHLBMRazdzxzG1j8F~cpTSkD~V9FCv9w~R9SC0rM9TKJ1cf5YCQgv4v3LAWMlIqJmeLYFfueC2SHays34wyd5mszBoy3yYXxBYP4TlRmmL34KJwynxA4-pHMyq8cetQ1ZlHiZGNCA__&Key-Pair-Id=K25MUW5EWJVRGP

I have also been working on creating the tilesets and scenes, such as the police station or the interior of the police station.
7979efec-312b-4ebd-bc1a-b4ead0b19824-740x0.png?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9kM3RzN3BiOWxkb2luNC5jbG91ZGZyb250Lm5ldC91cGxvYWRzX3YyL3VzZXJzLzE4NjczNzEvcG9zdHMvMTI0OTM3OS83OTc5ZWZlYy0zMTJiLTRlYmQtYmMxYS1iNGVhZDBiMTk4MjQtNzQweDAucG5nIiwiQ29uZGl0aW9uIjp7IkRhdGVMZXNzVGhhbiI6eyJBV1M6RXBvY2hUaW1lIjoxNzEyMzUyNDkzfX19XX0_&Signature=ZCssill0ZTeJ7lVOCxfVCf9VqSEDIv6vbll3uEW9e1ZvDkQ2fKZoFn3-rMmNkLRcPGR-moNGZaDx57W9uGv-5~Q3HFeqe1QqVGY3cAPrrVNoZ8~CF7YxTnzoMbKeGVntRnZafVTTI590yCRR8~wJpM6TL7ppDAyLNYrQKI1t0UuQPTXsFasPUf0zFPCkq6k5isb~bem24Ba2HhKUndgAIsddFcMlkDdu~j9erxCYrfMBSmSj27tHAJbP6D3kjXKlx5s21G~SxZXeCg23kF~Hy-8ozlijuIzBgw8kzpbg9e3xW8v6Gpu--rHQC-Xx0F3HajMwa9AF5nxEOC5cUitpaA__&Key-Pair-Id=K25MUW5EWJVRGP

And this is all babys. I will continue with the story soon! Kisses!
Download Demo (Itch.io): Here
SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/abdlmiah