LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 2.1, 12/24/2022) + (Chapter 1 Free)

ABDLMiah

Good Morning!

I have been working on a game for three weeks and I would like you to see what I have done so far, I have been working on the map design and soon I will be able to dedicate myself completely to the story, which I plan to be very long, I have many ideas!

If you want to follow this project more closely I will leave you a link to the patreon in which I am publishing it, in addition to the fact that once the map finishes well and has some history, I will publish a totally free Demo.

I hope you give me a lot of advice, since I am a little newbie creating video games, and finally I can tell you that right now the game is only in Spanish, although I have thought that for the first version outside of Alpha, it will also be in English!

Kisses~ and thanks for reading me n.n

Links: https://www.patreon.com/ABDLMiah 

Links: https://abdlmiah.itch.io/a-whole-week-in-diapers 

[Alpha 0.21] [Game Update 07/22/2021]

In this version, the “potty system” has finally been implemented. I have been working on this update for a long time, now the pee meter works together with the system, when you almost reach the limit the character will pee a little and if it reaches the limit limit will not be able to hold and will let everything out.

This update brings 45 different phrases depending on the mental age of the character and how much he wants to go to the bathroom!

z2.thumb.jpg.9b53a18c02ce641803ae3cc1a05b574a.jpg

f2945a3b18a2a795f21458a484665241.gif.7ffd247b199c5891426f3ae6e8330421.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

46ff16f015d5c0ffb31d9e99eef47a66.gif

713673a62ad7198792f6c1a937096181 (2).gif

b0e9a7a4a47ce3cdfbb3e88e28473816.gif

Gif 2.gif

Gif 3.gif

• Thanks 1
  • ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.21 Update, 22/07/2021)

[Alpha 0.21] [Game Update 07/22/2021]

In this version, the “potty system” has finally been implemented. I have been working on this update for a long time, now the pee meter works together with the system, when you almost reach the limit the character will pee a little and if it reaches the limit limit will not be able to hold and will let everything out.

This update brings 45 different phrases depending on the mental age of the character and how much he wants to go to the bathroom!

Food System + 32 New Foods [Alpha 0.26]

Added 32 new types of food, each meal has a stat from 0 to 75, which increases both thirst, hunger and maturity, some can also remove maturity. In the menu, the increase they make is represented by a + (If it goes up between 0 and 25, a + is put, between 25 and 50 ++, between 50 and 75 +++) if it is subtracting, a - will appear in red.

In addition to eating and drinking, the food will also make you need to pee or poop first, depending on whether it is water or food and how much you fill the food! Keep in mind that when you eat your hunger or thirst you fill up instantly, but the urge to go to the bathroom will gradually increase.

Apart from the eating system, I have also added the interior of one of the shops in the city, where you can go to buy both drinks and food!

This has been a pretty big update that has taken me a lot of time and effort, I hope you like the objects and the mechanics! See you in the next post, kisses ~

b5580f4eeb0fcb10e2cdf23ba770b45c.gif.5448669fda4f1a610a5a6c5b4dda0b20.gif

[Alpha 0.27] [Game Update 07/26/2021] Missions effect and sound, Interaction sounds and bugfixing 

Here I bring you another new Alpha! As you can see, now every time you complete a mission, your character will be covered with particles and a sound will sound representing having completed said mission.

Also now every time a text appears on the screen a kind of "pop" will sound that will change depending on whether Mia or someone else is speaking.

Finally, minor bugs have been fixed, such as badly written texts, badly placed commands or functions and effects that did not go well.

[Alpha 0.28] [Game Update 07/26/2021] Vending machines! 
In this update you will finally be able to interact with the vending machines and buy the objects you sell!

Keep in mind that they do not sell all possible meals, because for example a plate of meat with potatoes would be difficult to sell in a vending machine, this type of food must be bought in stores!

[Alpha 0.29] [Game Update 07/26/2021] New Tittle Screen! </b>

Hope you like the new home screen!

ddb7cf735be0b1453ae3a0c6d3b8c3af.thumb.jpg.9fc6c7b91c5ca54b936f895ac37dfddc.jpg

[Alpha 0.30] [Game Update 07/28/2021] Poop System!
Here I bring you another great update that I have been working on! I’ve finally finished the “Poop System” now your character will have to poop every so often, it also brings a new animation and 45 unique texts depending on how close you are to pooping.

I have edited the “Food System” and the “Pee System” now you will have to go to the bathroom more frequently, also the food will be reduced before!

[Alpha 0.31] [Game Update 07/28/2021] Ice Cream Shop!
In this update you will finally be able to enter the ice cream parlor at the beginning of the game, in the beach area. There you will find a girl who will sell you 10 totally new and unique foods from that store!

[Alpha 0.32] [Game Update 07/29/2021] Bathroom System!
Here you have the last update of the “Potty System” that I will do this month . Now you can use the bathrooms that are scattered around the map, both in the city and in the mansion and maybe soon in the beach house as well.

With this update you can use the bathrooms as long as you have more than 25 points in the pee or poop statistic ! Otherwise you will not be able to use them.

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.21 Update, 07/29/2021)

[Alpha 0.33] [Game Update 07/29/2021] BugFixing Update!  

I have fixed that the character can move in the beginning, it was a glitch of tilesets. Fixed food that substract maturity not actually subtracted. Edited the character so that when he walks he looks more normal, he will no longer wobble so much.

[Alpha 0.34] [Game Update 07/29/2021] New Start Zone Update!  

Here I bring you a small update to change the beginning of the map, it will no longer be just a straight and ugly line. I hope you like this design more!

[Alpha 0.35] [Game Update 07/29/2021] Music Update!
In this update I have thought about changing the music of the game, since the one that I had before was more of a placeholder. I’ve been looking for music for a long time and I think that this is going to be the definitive one in great measure, although some areas may change in the future.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ABDLMiah [Last Alpha Link, 0.35]
Discord: https://discord.gg/Bn8JKDvCzZ

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.21 Update, 08/11/2021)

[Last Alpha, 0.37] [Game Update 08/11/2021] Story Update!

Added totems to the main areas of the game, these can only be used in the cheats version , their utility will be to access the menu that modifies a large part of the game.

I have started to implement sounds like laughs, running sounds, kisses and many others to make the dialogue more interesting to read.

In the mission to buy vegetables for Emily, she will now detect if you spend the money on things that are not and will act accordingly.

Edited texts badly translated or without any meaning.

I have translated the interactions of when you go to the toilet , I have noticed that I forgot to translate it for the demo.

Fixed that when you pee or poop in a toilet, the counter does not go down.

Now peeing in the bathroom add 5 maturity! Poop, add 10 maturity! Also I have edited that pee subtract from -25 to -50, and make you poop from -50 to -75.

Apart from all these changes I have continued with the story, I have implemented 5 new missions and several scenes.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ABDLMiah [Last Alpha Link, 0.37]

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.38 Update, 08/14/2021)

[Last Alpha, 0.39] [Game Update 08/20/2021] Toy Shop and Library!

As always, I had something left untranslated, but it is fixed! Some texts from Emily and a character from the Phoenix store, Many thanks to Andrew Spencer for reporting!

I have edited a few Tilesets so that there is more variety on the walls of the houses, I have also fixed minor visual glitches. (In a few days I will publish the Tilesets)

Two new zones added! Now you can enter the toy store and the bookstore. The toy store has two floors and will be the key to the main story of the game. The library is a simpler area and will be used to do some missions on day 2 of the trip.

Finally, I have rescaled the toy building to make it look better in the city, I have edited the surroundings and also within this you can find a store that sells diapers~

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/join/ABDLMiah [Last Alpha Link, 0.38]
Discord: ABDL Games | Miah

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.39 Update, 08/20/2021)
  • 2 weeks later...

[Last Alpha, 0.40] [Game Update 09/03/2021] Clothing System + Bugfixing!

In the toy store you can now buy clothes and also 3 new items that are diaper packs. Regarding the clothes you can use 8 different models!

Buying diaper packages will be cheaper than buying them individually, and in future versions they will be necessary to carry out a subquest.

For the purposes of games I have changed the clothes to the “Body” section and in the “Accessory” section will now go the underwear and diapers that Mia uses.

I have translated the name of all the foods so I hope that now it is fully translated (I’m sure I have left something in Spanish).

I have changed the image of the diapers, if you are not convinced you can leave it to me in the comments, although personally I think the new ones look better ~

You are no longer going to start with those panties that looked like an old woman (Iugh!) I have looked for a new design and also I have implemented all the visual modifications in case the character has an accident!

What is the most important thing about this version? Well, the most interesting thing is the code part, because I have made a whole system to detect if Mia has some clothes on and if so, equip it, so in this version you can take off your clothes anywhere or change it and you will see how it is updated !

Does this mean that you can take Mia naked? Yes!

I have added the images of the diapers and panties to the HUD so that they are displayed every time they change state and every time you change them.

In terms of bugs, I have fixed the bug where multiple missions were displayed, when it was not time to bring the vegetables to Emily and later when you talked to Emily without going out to explore. Missions should no longer be put over others in the HUD.

I have fixed that when you see Emily for the first time and she is entering the house she stays bug and goes to a false tp, now there will be a black transition!

Some of you told me that Mia makes a lot of noise when eating, so I turned the volume down a bit on the food audios ~

At the beginning of the game there is a command that made you turn the character and then it made you tp, this looked strange and now the order is the other way around, first it makes you tp and then it turns the character, so it looks much better

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/join/ABDLMiah [Last Alpha Link, 0.40]
Kickstarter: A Whole Week In Diapers

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.42 Update, 09/12/2021)

133# | Story Update! [Alpha 0.42] (A Whole Week In Diapers)

This is a story version, there are many new missions and a new area unlocked in the house, I hope you enjoy it and tell me everything in the comments section!

- Fixed character losing clothes when having poop accidents.

- Fixed that when you pee in the dream it does not change your clothes so that it appears with pee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ABDLMiah

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.43 Update, 09/17/2021)

[Alpha, 0.43] [Game Update 09/17/2021] Graphics Update!

In this version I have been working very hard to redo the entire graphic section of the game, this is because the files were “blurred” because the method to resize them was not the best.

These days I have been looking for how to scale the images so that they look better and without blurring and I have stayed with this new method.

It may be that at first glance you do not see much change, beyond the beach that has completely changed, but if you zoom in on the images above you can see that the change is quite drastic!

For this version this is it, it really took me a long time to do this, I hope you like how it looks now!

See you in the next post, kisses~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.44 Update, 09/24/2021)

[Alpha, 0.44] [Game Update 09/17/2021] Story, Sounds and Minimal Changes!

In this update I have implemented two new missions, although they are quite short I wanted to advance a little more with the first chapter and it must be said that there is very little left to finish it (About 3 more scenes and it will be ready).

I have changed the dialogs at the beginning of the game, I have made them a little more beautiful and with a little more dialogue, I hope you like it more like that.

As you voted in the poll in post # 141. I have changed the texts of when Mia has to go to the bathroom and they will only come out when she is about to have an accident or when she has one.

In addition to that change, also as you voted in the poll in post # 125. I have changed the sounds of both having accidents and using the toilet!

Finally, I have made some smaller changes like decorating the beach with shells, now Mia is not going to lose her underwear when she puts on her swimsuit and I think this is it.

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.45 Update, 10/01/2021)

[Alpha, 0.45] [Game Update 09/24/2021] New Zones!

The first and most important of this update is the incorporation of the forest areas (North of the mansion) and the mansion park (to the left of the mansion).

To continue with the story, these two areas were necessary , so I hope you like them, we will continue with the story shortly.

Apart from this change, it should be mentioned that I have changed the grass of all the scenes , now it will look much greener and more beautiful

I have created some new tilesets to create the areas of the mountain and the park of the mansion , and finally and modified slight changes in dialogues and in the visualization of the scenes.

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.46 Update, 10/15/2021)

[Alpha, 0.46] [Game Update 10/15/2021] Story, Bugfixes and More!

Modified the tilesets to make the city roads look correct, added the sofa object with a wet spot.

Added 4 new missions , along with a new minigame that you can see in the story, with several options, I am sure you will love it.

Added in the version of “Cheats” that you can get diapers, diaper bags and all the clothes, totally free! Also added to the tps section the two new zones.

New unlocked room of the house , we will see later the use that we will give to that area~

To all this we must add all the history that has been implemented, surely you are going to enjoy it a lot n.n

Bugfixes:

• Fixed an issue that caused Mia to wet the diapers to full when she had an accident.

• Various retouching in the Tilesets.

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.47 Update, 10/24/2021)

[Alpha, 0.47] [Game Update 10/24/2021] Camping Update, Part 1!

Well, some of you already know that this is a story update, so most of the content is dialogue, there isn't much I can tell you about that.

I can tell you that you will have up to 9 new missions, depending on the options you choose in the story! 

I have made the mini games more interactive and visually appealing, as well as enhancing the environment with more sounds, music and visual effects! I'm sure you will like this a lot~

I had to make some necessary tilesets to complete this update and make some tweaks to the ones I already had.

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.48 Update, 11/27/2021)

[Alpha, 0.48] [Game Update 11/27/2021] SubQuests Update!

I have fixed a bug with the beach tilesets, specifically the sand decorations that caused the character to see underneath them.

Now we will have little animals circling everywhere, there are crabs on the beach, little birds on roads and in the city, cats and dogs. You will see later, I hope you like it a lot, now it seems that the game has a little more life.

I have created 3 subquests that you can see in the city area, as shown in the image below!

Each one is different and has a bit of a story about the character.

muMtQh.png

In addition, in order to create these missions I have made the interior of one more house in the city, in this case the one on the right and which you can see in the following image:

RMoGuK.png

However, it has not been so simple this time, because seeing that the walls and floors were repeated a lot, I decided to start looking more and I have found 4 new types of walls and a few types of floors that you will see later in future updates.

I have added two npcs, in the middle of the city and on the beach which only add some conversation.

And to finish I have to tell you that I have also been continuing with the next update of "camping update part 2" which will be the next alpha of the game.

I have been creating cave tilesets that I needed for that update and I have already created part of the area in which it will be developed as you will see below, there is still a lot of work for this area so at the moment it will not be accessible in this area. version, although surely for the next one if!

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.49 Update, 12/11/2021)

[Alpha, 0.49] [Game Update 12/11/2021] Camping Update, Part 2!

The most important thing in this version are the dialogues that I have implemented with Mia and Emily in the camp, which is necessary to continue with the story. In these dialogues we will delve a little deeper into Emily's life and I have also made it possible for Emily to detect in these scenes if Mia has had an accident recently and react accordingly.

As you know that is something that I would like to do with the rest of the NPCs and that it works at all times, not only in a specific dialogue, but this is something that I will have to do later.

We have two new missions, although they are to follow the main story and do not have any difficulty, you will see ingame.

Regarding bugs and improvements we have a few. I have changed Emily's image to make it look better (before the image looked very squashed), I have fixed some translation problems (I don't know why but I always forget to translate something) and I have added descriptions to items that did not have before.

[Demo] - A Whole Week In Diapers! (Now Available)
Some of you have asked me for a long time to work on a Demo version, today you can enjoy it and maybe if you like it you will also try the full game! I hope you like it and I wait for feedback~

Download Links: Here

[Alpha, 0.50] [Game Update 12/18/2021] Cave Update!

As you may already know some of you, in this version I have been working in the cave to the north of the mansion, the place where the story will continue!

1.png?token-time=1641081600&token-hash=5z_Wq2cmEe_EVp6h11AQmM_ui2Q-GuCi4syYMh01lL8%3D

I've added a few missions to guide you through the story, changed some tilesets to make them look better, and added some greenery to the map.

1.png?token-time=1641081600&token-hash=Fu5vV_XgFPYQQbSbtvavBkJ-3wCdrjYNtish1cM5ngE%3D

I have finished placing all the NPCs and done numerous dialogues in order to continue the story.

I have created the interior of the house and with it the small piece of history that there is doing the Quest inside.

1.png?token-time=1641081600&token-hash=1xlwPW2f22vt-HzsKKyYrRVQpDmVCnmoSdebzMBen7U%3D

As always I have fixed minor bugs in tilesets and translations.

And nothing else to say guys, the next scenario you saw will be the last, the end of chapter 1 is near, maybe there will be 1 or 2 updates at most.

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.51 Update, 12/24/2021)

[Alpha, 0.51] [Game Update 12/24/2021] Lots of Things Update!

To start with this update I have to tell you that I am collaborating with AndyDL and during this update you will be able to see ingame the images that he has created for Emily and Mia! You can also see more about it in the post 185#!

I have managed to cut the weight of the game in half! It has gone from weighing 504mb to weighing 252mb! This is due to the fact that I have deleted numerous files that I did not use, images, music characters, it has taken me a long time to review everything and verify that it worked, because if you remove a file that is used ingame the game stops working.

I have been working with the tilesets and have changed the background of the houses to make them stand out more on the stage.

I have also seen that there were many houses whose walls were poorly made, so I have been retouching them all to make them look better, here are some examples:

1.png?token-time=1641686400&token-hash=d-RXMxOqRCHevFJ38R17WyawT-Vc7DQNWe5SBiEAlpI%3D

1.jpg?token-time=1641686400&token-hash=8qPojlsz5ORqbpIa4PTn7FJ_6WDgAj-3fy3s5NQ5yfU%3D

1.png?token-time=1641686400&token-hash=_HrqxWng_VK22bye18vuvJ3PynuHwrAuGA1dy618_Sg%3D

I have been reviewing the potty system and have fixed some glitches with peeing and then pooping in a diaper (which was causing it to continually reset).

I have implemented a new function that you recommended to me to solve that Mia interrupts the dialogues when she is close to peeing or pooing or when she pees or poops.

Now when Mia talks to someone a prohibition symbol will appear at the top of the pee marker, this will mean that all the meters are stopped while Mia talks to someone, so there will be no accidents in the middle of a conversation or there will be sporadic nonsensical dialogues.

This is something you asked me for and I hope you like it!

1.jpg?token-time=1641686400&token-hash=-5yTptz_50h4qsd4U0Q6q4klmgshrml2K2nbo05sr3g%3D

And finally I have to tell you that I have also collaborated with Ahappypikachu! A very kind person who has written to me on Discord and has commented on numerous dialogue errors that are already all solved, seriously thank you very much for taking the time to do it!

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Alpha 0.52 Update, 01/14/2022)

[Alpha, 0.52] [Game Update 01/14/2022] End of Chapter 1...? [1/2]

This is a story update, as you already know in these updates a lot of development time goes into making the dialogues, the characters, scenes, etc.

This week I have been working on the factory stage inside the cave, if you want a small spoiler you can see it below:

1.png?token-time=1643414400&token-hash=gbR4pdXcTnTv2LISI9L-cwKosxrl3htKXbnvOX7vo74%3D

Also to create this place I had to look for some new machine tilesets to make it look more beautiful and realistic.

Another thing in this update has been to fix the system that I created in the previous version to stop the "Potty system" when Mia was talking to someone. What happened with this was that I put in all the texts when it had to work and activate the switch that stopped the process of the "Potty system" but did not associate that switch to the "Potty system" so it did not stop when activating the switch. It's quite a mess, I know hehe ~

And for now this is all my babies, the end of chapter 1 is getting closer and closer, in the next update it will be completely finished!

• 2 weeks later...

[Release 1.0!] [Game Update 01/28/2022] End of Chapter 1! [2/2]

Today I finally bring you version 1.0 of "A Whole Week in Diapers"! Here I will present all the changes of the latest version, and the truth is that there are many and it has taken me a long time, without further delay let's start!

What's new in Update 1.0?

The first of all is that we have a new system to go to the bathroom, now when interacting with a toilet you will get a menu in which you can choose between three options; Use the bathroom, to relieve yourself; Check your underwear, to see how wet your diaper is if you have peed, for example; and finally you will have an option to change your underwear (if it is dirty) for a clean one!

This makes it much easier for you to change your diaper, so all you have to do is buy them and that's it~

1.png?token-time=1644624000&token-hash=agleIYDN0t_JPqrltJ6oitIQ5QaO-HI-M-PkFjwJfCo%3D

New mechanics! Now if you have an accident with your panties on, you can find a washing machine and clean your underwear, also to make it easier for you to see if you have dirty underwear, an indicator will appear on top of the washing machine. I hope you like this mechanic!

1.png?token-time=1644624000&token-hash=l6VIwByVXO2E35RH-mlJliJiUsdgD5IX-lKviAR09kw%3D

As always, I've been editing and improving the visuals of the game, I've changed many floor tilesets to make the houses look better and more organized. In addition, in some houses I have redone the bathroom area or even created some from scratch to facilitate the use of the mechanics of using the bathroom and the washing machine.

Like this there are many more changes I have made.

1.png?token-time=1644624000&token-hash=CwSTF8LufrXTq8-VRpcZEYCVDHrvFc4bK2ju8_KLJ7c%3D

I have also changed a lot of things in Emily's mansion, because the size of the furniture was quite disproportionate compared to the rest.

Regarding the cheat version, I have put a new totem in the cave that you can interact with, as well as adding the functions of using the bathroom and washing machine.

I've done a short edit on the cover of the game so you know it's no longer in Alpha.

And finally the most important thing about this version, now all the NPCs will notice if Emily has peed or pooped on herself, they will also notice if Emily is naked or without clothes and with diapers. NPCs will react differently depending on Mia's state. This means a huge job on my part, because now NPCs that had 1 line of dialogue, now have between 8 and 11, because they must respond to all of Mia's states.

As I said before, they have 5 lines of dialogue: The normal line, If Mia has peed, If Mia has pooped, If Mia is naked and if Mia is naked but with a diaper.

1.png?token-time=1644624000&token-hash=h1l3qAVNW3GjqEzVy5kkAZK0C6lAgPSyfmye6AQCZ60%3D

Not all NPCs react to Mia, as some are in dialogue with other people or are busy doing other things or working.

But to give you an idea, I had to create more than 320 dialogues for 38 NPCs manually so that the messages they send were customized and varied, depending on who you are talking to.

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 1.1, 02/04/2022)

[Release 1.1] [Game Update 02/04/2022] Cloth Diapers and BugFixig update!

Today I bring you one more little update! There are new things and above all many fixes to the bugs that you have been telling me about on Discord!

-> What's new in this version?

First of all and most importantly, as you already know in the previous version, version 1.0, I implemented the washing machine system to wash underwear if Mia had an accident, well, with this patch we will have cloth diapers in the game!

Cloth diapers will be like disposable diapers only more expensive since they can be reused infinitely! When you get them dirty, just go to a washing machine and you can clean them.

Also, if at any time you go without clothes, that is, only in a diaper and you wear one of these new 4 variants, the color of the diaper you wear will be seen ingame.

1.png?token-time=1645228800&token-hash=ErD87Ocx--flOq100w2DQWpg5vWgvTV-iBpJHnLIgnI%3D

I have also had to implement changes to the system that controls the pee and poop counter, the texts and the washing machine (which has taken me a long time).

On the topic of BugFixig, first of all thanks to "Charis" who has been reporting numerous bugs on Discord, all of them are fixed in this version. Among the bugs there are tileset bugs (many), text bugs and one or two event related bugs.

Download Link (patreon): Here

• ABDLMiah changed the title to "A Whole Week In Diapers!" - ABDL Game by ABDLMiah (Update 2.1, 12/24/2022) + (Chapter 1 Free)