LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need A Little Help Ppl

i really love her to and dont want to lose her, or what we have got. she still lets me indulge in my nappy wearing when ever i want but i just need that lil bit more

please help any ideas greatley welcome

lfcbaby

If it is something you honestly need then you should communicate this to her. Needs should be met by the partner whenever possible, but you have to be honest about it being a need. Diapers are definitely a need. Wants are another thing entirely. Wants are something we can sacrifice for our partner, and even though we don't want to we sacrifice it as an expression of love, and it must be understood by her that you are sacrificing not having a bottle and pacifier because you love her. Otherwise without the communication you can build up resentment which is very unhealthy. You say you need a lil bit more. Why is that? Is there some other need - maybe an oral fixation - not being met? Like maybe a breast or something else? What about thumbsucking? I'd start with that. Thumbsuck in bed and if she tells you to stop it then there is a problem. Even married we still have infantile needs that are not going to go away. The biggest advice is to tell her what you need, ask her what she needs and do all that she needs. If your wife can be ecstatic because of you and she knows what you need then there should be no reason not to fulfill your needs. However, it is not always that "give and take" friendly. Usually one partners needs are not being met. This is when we need to think differently and fill up our "love bank" so to speak. Check out this great article on marriage building. I am getting married soon and am really thinking about hard stuff like negotiation in marriage:

http://marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi3550_summary.html

SDB

Archived